Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Thank you very much,my dear Ghawazee (Debbie), giovinazzo<3. I am pleased to fall into bunch of chatty girls!!! :lol:

Yes, I agree. The сhemistry between them strong and in 6 seasons already possible to do their pair. :confused:

Thank you! I enjoy!! :drool:

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hi SMACked Family! I got back from my friend's birthday party over an hour ago.

Dear Axel-->

Guess what the first thing I did was when I got back was? *Sing-song* I was reading fanfics... Must not let you get a heart attack or else you'll miss the best part.:devil: :guffaw:

Yeah, I have problems and I don't really like reading books during the summer.:shifty: Fanfics are like stories on computer...paper.:p As long as it's still reading, it works!;)

Don't we all, Axel? Don't we all.:devil: :lol: That would be a real sight to see...dirty pictures playing in my mind.:evil:

Dear Debbie-->

Except the next time TPTB must give her some pointers and "what-to-do's" and "what-not-to-do's" and a trustworthy editor.:p :shifty:

Oh, they have the best screen chemistry ever! It's humanly impossible to have such good chemistry between two characters.:eek:

Dear Madison-->

A warm welcome from me and the Family!:) Sometimes things can get...very "out-of-hand" if you know what I mean.:devil: Other then that, everyone here is loveable and you'll love it here.;) Just watch out for Gio though...

Mac! Just tell her how you feel!:( It won't affect your friendship with Stella! You guys are way too close to let that happen and she definately won't say no! *Miyu starts sobbing*

I bet that Mac is afraid to confess his feelings towards Stella because he's afraid of rejection or afraid to make the first move (he should though; I think that the guy should usually make the first move; could be just me though:confused:); mostly the first reason though. That's how it is with men today. Kinky:rolleyes:

Love and hugs to everyone!^O^:luvlove:

~Tiff:angel:

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Totally agree!! Just do it Mac!! You have our support!

Hello Family!! Haven't been here in a while I'm still studying, so tired! Though I try to read your posts to keep up. Glad the mood is better!:)

Welcome Madison, here's a vid I know everyone would like, is by CSIMaja she does the best Smacked vids!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CSImaja#play/uploads/3/p4C0gLSqNUo

Enjoy!

Love you all

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Hey, girls!

I haven't been following this thread lately. I didn't want to go "told you so". Pseudo-translating something we say in my family "I f*cking hate being a prophet".

Anyway, bitter!Plen is not bitter anymore. We're free from expectations now, which means we can crazily imagine whatever we want. Canon is overrated, who cares about it? Me, I don't. Also, what were Melina's exact words? Misinterpretating them altogether, we can say we won't see them together, but some things are invisible even if they exist, right? :thumbsup: So, all in all, I don't care. Nobody's gonna tell me who to ship.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

KABOOM!!! Our explosive PLENI is back! Great to have you back my dear:lol:
    Actually Melina did not give us an Exact comment she was "dancing around the issue" which is fine because they are not suppose to "give it away" any how. The fact is, as far as they have come, they cant go backwards now because it just would not seem feasible.

MADISON: A kind and warm welcome to you I hope you feel right at home. A lot of love and friendship here thats how you know its "The smack thread"!!!

CATU: Thank you for the wonderful video what a great fan artist CSImaja is and a wonderful birthday gift for me!!! That gift and having STEPH back with us!! Have a great day guys I'm going to go somewhere and grow old!:lol:

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family :) Welcome to Madison. You can call me Axel or Kaila, whichever you prefer. We are a crazy bunch, but very loving :)

Yes! :devil::devil::devil: Seriously though, if you look up Frank and Eleni on YouTube, you will find the scene that makes me want to push them into a shower. Maybe it should be the shower in the locker room. I can just imagine things happening and suddenly Danny walks in :lol::lol:

YAY!!! Bitter Pleni's gone :) Canon just limits us so much. Imagination's where it's at :thumbsup: And no TPTB can tell you to ship couples you don't like :D I mean, I used to watch this anime called Naruto and I shipped Kakashi and Sakura (which is a student-teacher thing) and it was never going to happen, but I loved it anyway.

Anyway, I'm going to go for now. Talk to you all soon. Love ya :)

Axel

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family! what did i read????????? Do we have a party going on??????[​IMG] Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was testing some things (you know i can't get the right drivers so i have not sound in my PC) and as i explained to Gio i am studying and i pretended to stay away just to finish studying (my finals are next week!) but i can't resist a party! :hugegrin:

Madison --->
    :lol: well in any case you're very welcome. That's our purpose here to make you feel "at home":thumbsup:

"To be or not to be, that is the question" Some smart guy wrote it 400 years ago (probably he was a Smackie as well :D ) The truth is they will give us Smacked when our people think is right to give us Smacked. Hopefully it will be before Season 52;)

Miyu--->
    you, young Lady must tell me what authors you read:lol: Linda writes spicy and colorful stories, she must be in your list!
    Probably is the only thing we won't agree with:p I watched GfD last night and i am in love with the episode as i was the first time i watched it:drool:
    Amen. I wish they could film a movie together.What about CSI NY: The Movie?????:drool:
    do not sob darling! certainly we don't know what is going to happen in S6. Probably is 10 times better than we can guess:drool: Let's think it's like a surprise coming to us
    And i agree Mac is the one who should make the first move. Stella has made very clear her feelings toward Mac. Now it's his time to show his affection!

Catu--> thank you dear for the vid. CSiMaja has posted not only great fanclips but images too;) And i bet you will do great. Good luck on your exmns sweetie :D

Plen--->hey honey!
    I should rephrase that saying some things exist even if they are invisible:lol:
    I knew you eventually would come here despite your disastrous predictions:guffaw: well, never mind. Season 6 has interesting point because i do want storylines for Sheldon. Also i hope a big change on Donnie now he has done justice by his own hand and mourning Angell. The rest? well, let's wait but we don't have reasons to think Season 6 will be so negative

Lori---> hello Birthday Girl! How are you? [​IMG]
    we will be fine. Season 5 seems to be not so bright at the beginning and then we had some enjoyable moments so Season 6 will be ok!. At least i had them as Stellarina, Smacked and Mac fan too

It's almost a year since we have you here? I remember it was still summer when you joined us. Hopefully you have enjoyed all this time here. Usually you have the power to soothe me so i really like you have found this place :lol:. Usually i never tell you that but i remember your crazy theories and how you made me laugh talking about Virus (you have a Ph in Viruses:lol:) and appreciate all the excellent sense of humour and warming way you have with me and with teh whole Family

Darling , i wish you all the best, please don't doubt it:)

Axel--->
    *Sighs* these ladies are going to kill me. God knows i want the shower scene too:lol: If a scene like is ever filmed then we would get the highest rating on TV:drool:

hugs (many )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya Smackies :), back from Mongolia again :D.

I see, nothing can deter you from believing in Smacked :lol:.

Dearest Debs, no, no, not your attempts to brainwash me caused my headache, I am immune to your brainwashing therapy, don´t worry :D.

So keep on smacking and stay happy :thumbsup:, your fit and uncracked nut :lol:.

Love and hugs to all :)

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Aw, girls, I missed you so much! The spoilers made me so frustrated I couldn't stay here, I was so angry. But now I'm actually relieved. If we are not going to see it happening on screen, to me it'll always happen off screen. Nits? I beg you pardon? Oh, yes, like that genius of a fireman who was a mere entertainment for Stella. He was so bland my mind had deleted it from its hard drive </sarcasm>

Lori, wheeeee! *hugs her* I hope you're right. Stepping back would involve too much unnecesary OOC-ness. Not that we haven't had that before, but they have crossed the line already. Silly me, I was expecting something more from Greece, but it left the situation in a point where there is no turning back. You can try and convince me they're "just friends" and I will laugh at you first and bitchslap you or completely ignore you later if you insist too much.

Axel, screw canon. I was probably the only girl in the whole Matrix fandom who hated both Neo's and Smith's sorry guts, despised that nasty Neo/Trinity pairing and shipped Trinity/Ghost. What is more, I'm already used to being the black sheep. 90% of the time I ship an unofficial pairing, especially if in theory it's not meant to be.

Deb, I was trying to remember one of these famous quotes to express it. I've got it now:
    Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    (Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.)
    - "Le petit prince", Antoine de Saint Exupéry (1943)

You know me too well. I can't turn into a lurker for now, I'm not that fed up... yet. My dearest Sheldon is finally getting some, squee! Also, Smacked's got me intrigued. I wanna know how *beep* TPTB will manage to remain in denial. It must be one hell of a task to achieve it.

10. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Hello everybody!!! Good time of the day!
    Thank you, dears Miyukiseta, Axelsonfire, Catu and Lori K … Thanks all!
    Hi, Smacked loving family!!

Happy Birthday
    , Lori!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think Mac in vain fears. He must take the first move to a meeting!!!
    It is important to do so gently and loving. :luvlove:

Then SMac everything will be fine. I believe! :thumbsup:

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello again family :) And happy birthday Lori! *brings in birthday cake*

I know. He had a total airtime of what, about 20 minutes TOPS? :rolleyes:

It's fun shipping a couple you know will never happen, because that's the beauty of it. If a couple isn't going to happen, you can have fun making up scenarios and stories...I never watched the Matrix, but on the show Crossing Jordan, I shipped Jordan/Macy even though my sister doesn't understand why. Same with CSI:Miami. I don't know how or why, but I'm a bit of a Frank and Alexx shipper and it makes no sense :D

Ahh yes Sheldon is finally getting some loving :D I think it's about time. And TPTB will eventually come out of denial. The pain of being in denial that Mac and Stella are soul mates will be too much of a burden and they will give in :D

I totally agree. Mac NEEDS TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! But I think he's maybe afraid that Stella doesn't feel the same, but in time, he will realize that she is also in love with him and that is when we will get our shower scene :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Please excuse my giddiness. I just watched a very coupley movie.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya!

Axel

12. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

I will be very happy when that happens! I think we will all be happy!!

They do not have to worry. Everything will be fine!:rolleyes:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I know I'll be happy. I think I may be in the ER :lol::lol::lol::lol: But i will be happy. Now if only TPTB could let go of this D/L stuff...

I found this picture and I've never seen it before! I thought I'd share it:

[​IMG]

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And if you look real close you will see Mac jumping out of my birthday cake!!:lol:
    Thank You all for the birthday wishes and when I have had my fill of my birthday guest I will share!:lol:

Ouch...:eek: I missed you too Pleni.

Agreed Madison....O.K. Mac we are ready:lol:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest Nut,
    Oh darn! well never mind. i won't give up:lol:. Some day you will say it. In any case you are the Nut in the middle of a Family of Nuts:lol:

Pleniiiiii--->
    I want many Sheldon storylines. Always his stories have been S*O*L*I*D no matter the season and no matter the storyline. Raising Shane, And here's to you Mrs Azrael and Help have been brillant! :D
    Smacked? what is that?:angel: well I want to be SURPRISED!:drool: I have hopes in Season 6. When Pandora opened that box, the only thing that didn't dissapear was HOPE so i remain optimistic:thumbsup:
    Thank you for quoting one of my fav books. He lived in Argentina and he is a hero for those who know that in my country because he developed the air mail in times where flying was still an adventure

Madison--->
    The Smacked Family is like the United Nations but it's obvious all of us want Mac doing the first move towards Stella. That day i *KNOW* i will faint:drool: (and probably i will sob during a week)

Axel--->
    :guffaw:poor fireman! did i tell you i am at ease with him now?:angel: but definitely i don't know how Stella could be atracted to him after knowing Mac

Was my imagination or Jordan had a boyfriend who looked EXACTLY as Frankie and the whole scene was pretty similar because they were interrupted when they were together?????:confused: and in my case i ship main couples which are quite impossible too because they are only together at the end:p With JAG i had to wait TEN years and only in the last 2 scenes there was something cute. Hopefully Mac and Stella will be together BEFORE Season 52:lol:
    i was watching 5.16 YAY! And who can't deny Stella is not in love with him?:drool: The time they shared at the end of 5.24 was too special for both of them and he coudln't deny he noticed Stella's feelings:drool:
    I was at ease with DL but Mr Mitovich suggested meanwhile DL is alive we won't have our Smacked and THAT pissed me off

Lori, dear!--->
    Is that a THONG he is wearing????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol:

I hope you had a great day :D

Btw what if Mac makes the first move and Stella says NO??????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dear Stella,

I love you. I really do. But if the man you are deeply in love with ask you to go out say YESSSSSSS dear!. It's what we have been hoping for all this time. The Smacked Family is waiting for the moment dear. So you don't dare to say No

Our love and support. You go girl!

The Smacked Family

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.