Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back dear![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I am so glad for all the things you have described us dear!!!!!!!!!!

Especially because you had your own CSI tour to all nice memories you could have:bolian:

awwwwwww I wish all our writers go there then just to be inspired by the environment and to give us Smacked in S6:bolian: Right now current plans for S6 are only based on Northern Siberia:lol:

Shhhh don't pay attention to the Nut. She is stubborn, she will say Mac and Stella are simple colleagues even if she watches them kissing passionately:lol: The kind of special closeness and the sexual chemistry between them is undeniable and it's obvious to me they have tried not to be tempeted by destiny. But i am sure they will fall at some point :angel:
    see?,*sighs* you don't need to have (alll the time :angel:) big sex scenes. With just one like you describe my heart is jumping in my chest. They don't need to kiss to give us a big emotion and something that melts all misconceptions and prejudices anyone could have against them as a couple:drool:
    I am not surprise Melina always likes to use those words to describe them then.:D "I admire your passion, Stella". LOVED his words! I believe they have gone throught all levels: as colleagues, as friends, as "emotional" siblings but right now they are in a complete new level. Stella is the wild one, she knows what she wants and she needs. hopefully Mac will realize soon too:drool:
    I completely agree too. From this moment either you keep them inside a fridge or go ahead with a romantic relationship. They can't be siblings (because they never were anyway;))

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I didn't know you had pretensions on such a gentleman[​IMG] well, the truth is Melina has given hints she likes the relationship between Mac and Stella even tough recently it has become more intimate things between them. I remember in another interview she said "they have a sister-brother-but-not" relationship. which shows she does notice how their relationship is changing. Actually she said her fav scene was the hug scene from 4.16:adore: But of course Mr Mitovich wasn't kind when he interrupted her:vulcan: so we will never know what she was going to say. I really hope some day if Mac and Stella starts a relationship, Melina and Gary talk if they like it or not;)
    The one devastated by the fact Danny will be hurt it's me:p parents to DL? (LOL I don't know why but suddenly "Rosemary's baby" movie came to my mind:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:) If we get a hug at least we will be happy for a while;)

welcome back G! You were very missed here :)

Eyes battle- Will battle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family! *glomps all*

I'M HERE DEB!!!!

Miyu, I think you've been reading too much fan fiction. :lol::lol: I think that if Stella ever did that, I'd fall on the ground from a heart attack.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

*Debbie runs to Axel*

and you wouldn't be the only one:lol: The only one umimpressed would be Gio, because she lives there 24/7!!! :lol:
    little angels my...nose!:lol:

THE RAIN THE RAIN! It's the most sweetest thing it could happen to them:adore: My fav local show had my fav couple always getting reunited under the rain:adore:
    the second episode seems to be interesting and 6.01 we don¡t know but it still could have a good scene for us :D (I cross fingers :D )

Season 6, Season 6! Season 6! :D

Oh, I am not complaining either :D I do believe their episodes are necessary :D But what about getting rid of DL and give our boys space to shine instead of ruling out Smacked for S6? We have waited SIX seasons already!

shhhh poor Nut, has a headache. Aparently our brainwashing treatment is getting sideaffects on her ;)
    Kidding, hopefully her headache will be gone soon, my poor soul :)

I agree. We will never forget 5.24 and hopefully at some point Melina will want to write for us again :adore:

More to the club ;)

Take care

Me thinks he doesn't want to argue with her when she is in "Rambo" mood :D

[​IMG]

That stare...
    [​IMG]

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

absolutely LOVE every single picture you guys posted thanks for that

I'm going to make a CSI NY poster, but not only of SMacked but I'll have a lot of them on it (why wouldnt I?)... i had this idea this morning and just need time to find pictures and you guys posting these helps me a lot with that.... and when i'm done i'll post a pic of my poster...

and one more thing NOBODY on this page yet mentioned that it is page 16!!!! :eek::eek: we had great episodes with this number ummm let me think

S1: HUSH: Mac almost getting crushed by storage crate and Stella saves his life
    S2: Cool Hunter: never watched so dont know if it has many importance
    S3: Heart of Glass: Stella gets cut with glass, right?? watched it but dont remember
    S4: RIGHT NEXT DOOR: Stella place gets burned down, INCREDIBLE SMacked hug scene (Melina's fav) and Mac bringing her coffee
    S5: NO GOOD DEED: might be my favorite SMacked episode that's number 16... unofficial coffee date, Mac asking her for advice, has a look stating that she doesnt like what he's feeling for Ella

if anyone can tell me if i missed anything that would be higly appreciate, (but PM me)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Alison!!! *Debbie runs again. Family keeps her in good line :D

Oh yes! I have noticed because you know is our beloved lucky number!

Let's pray next week we will get some juicy for us too! :D

(I miss 1.16,4.16 and 5.16!) the night 5.24 was aired we reach our page #16 and it was our thread #16. It was MAGIC! :D

I wonder if we will get something special the day we reach our Thread #24??? ;)

BTW Heart of Glass has been the best Stella's arc (I don't count the Smuggling coin case because it was the best Smacked arc ;) ) and we had Mac looking for Stella even tough he could have stayed with Virus :D

Stella, kiss him already!
    [​IMG]

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    I like Sam back too. Sam maybe too depressed and ashamed to ask Flack for help but she definitely could use some help from a mature female friend, Stella. Flack wants to help his baby sister but he wouldn't want to hurt her ego. Stella is the best choice for him to ask for any advices.
    :)
    It's been a very long time since I read a fairy tale last time. :lol: Looking forward to read your story. I'll pm you my e-mail address. Thank you in advance! :)

The pics from 'snow day'?!

MacsLady,

Welcome back! :)

I remember Melina mentioned in an interview that Mac and Stella would recognize a different chemistry between them in 5.24. And every one of us thinks Smacked is coming. I'll be confused if they just stopped there and there is no further development in S6.

That would be a very sweet scene. They just snuggled up and have a peaceful sleep together. :adore:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hey! i like siberia! ;)

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

A nice place to cuddle!

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family, [​IMG]

I am very happy that the mood in this thread is much better again!!!

I just looked at the poll, we have 57%!!!!!!!!!! so my dear TPTB and what now???? Make the unthinkable possible????

I thought about the cutouts from STella´s interview again and I guess if there´s really no way of leading them together, she could have said that with one word. But it seemed she beated around the bush with her answers:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So i bought a book about NY yesterday , I must be really great there!!

Welcome "home" MacsLady, I am sure you enjoyed your trip. WHen I was looking at the pics in the book I thought several times, that this would be a nice place for Mac and Stella to converge:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

A perfect team, not only at work!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello SMACked family :)

WOOT! Page 16! 16 is our number. Because of the episodes and the fact that we we're on page 16 in thread 16 when 5x24 aired :)

I was looking up some Melina clips from Guiding Light on YouTube :eek::eek::eek: Let's just say I want to push Mac and Stella into a shower:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

I just found this and liked it :)

Have a good day everyone :) Love ya.

Axel

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good Morning Family! :D

Kikii *hugs*--->
    mmm It's interesting this because it would be ideal if Stella could connect to Sam. However it's not Stella's capability the obstacle here. Don is an "Alpha male" and you know how difficult would be for him to trust anyone about Sam's problems. I mean, he allowed to Danny to see his sadness when he told him Angell was gone.
    But Sam it's a complete different story because Sam is still alive and she suffers a condition that affects her and in a certain way ashames him because he couldn't avoid she fell into that:(
    I mean Flack could talk to Danny or to Mac but the one who could help him a lot because he doesn't need to pretend he is strong is Stella. And if she helps him later he will confide in her again to help Sam at some point:)

(well, that's the Stellarina inside me talking :D) Also Mac could help him because Don could ask for advice how to cope with the loss because his experience with Claire

Done:thumbsup:
    I knew you wouldn't fail :D
    It's an issue for all of us, fans and for TPTB must be too. I mean, as a fan i want it to happen right now. But i guess i can understand TPTB's POV too. If Mac and Stella got together it would be the first time two CSI lead characters become a couple. It's something completely new for all of us. So i guess the idea is going slow, developing their relationship with baby steps;). And i agree with that but i wouldn't like a trip to "we are just colleagues" level because we have already been right there at the beginning of S5:rolleyes: and it's something that goes againts Nature's laws.
    Me thinks they are going to be ok if their relationship is so lovely and caring like at the end of 5.25 or 5.06 or 5.12 or the beginning of 5.16. I guess would be too much to ask for 5.24 again:angel:
    My heart would fall off my chest for the tenderness. A pure love scene, i don't know if i coudl breath after that:adore:

Lisa and Lori--->
    :lol: Ok ok i will be more positive. But let me tell you both i will be counting the days until S7 at least we get Smacked juicy news before it:p

Dearest Udonna--->
    we are kicking bums there:p I never had a doubt of it. If Smackies could cope with Nits and Viruses and crossed fire catfights with non Smackies then we can wait until S52 for our fav two to become a couple:lol:

My sweet Melina can't be blamed for that:) She was interrupted by Mr Mitovich when she was going to say "I li..." but it's true she was quite ambiguous;). I understand her position she can't say "Smacked will happen" because she doesn't know except when she receives the script (well at least i think so)
    I love her in any way besides i hope when the times comes she will be the one to say to Mr Mitovich (if he klearns he MUST NOT interrupt her:vulcan:) "This is it: Mac and Stella will start a relationship in our next episode"
    Or probbaly not because THAt day i will pay a visit to the ER if that happens:lol:

How interesting!!!! I was downloading some CSI NY caps just to post them later when i rememebr one of my all time fav episodes "American Dreamers" and i want to get "Bright Lights, Big City" the book mentioned along with the whole episode. I don't care if it's in English because the truth is i don't know the title it was given in Spanish

Axel, dearest---> check the Stellarina Thread. I posted some days ago a very juicy site full of Eleni's clips. Melina is singing there! :D

Have a nice day Family!

Take care

Debbie :)

12. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

The pair: SMac I liked else with 1 season. Do not understand - why creators is not performed daydream fans?.. :shifty:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi Madison! Welcome to the Smacked Thread!!!!!!! We are a bunch of chatty girls (and quite crazy let me tell you :D )

It happened the same with any fans who watched the show since the beginning :)

I guess if they are not together is because... well certainly i don't know why they are not together now :D Maybe because it was too soon?

But Melina and Gary have enough chemistry to be attractive a long long time!

dear, have fun, post a lot and enjoy the Smacked family. A beautiful place to be!

welcome piccies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice pics from you all

my dvd driver writer where i can put my dvd in it is dead i think:scream::confused:
    so i can not make pics of mac and stella, maybe later, when it is healt again.

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    first off, Madison , welcome to the thread!!:D

Debs:
    Im trying to get creative about the ways on getting down to the gutter;):lol:
    Yeah somewhere special and romantic, that would be an awesome first kiss(on the mouth):) and I bet her knees will melt as soon as he start kissing her;) and I hope he starts ^like you said^ the kissing, that he takes the first step that would be just awesome:D and I bet he won't be afraid to love someone again, it's just htat he've been a bit unlucky in that field..
    I think I might agree there. you don't need to have a biiiig sex scenes all the time, half the time yes:devil: they could cuddle and talk, that would be a bit sweet to se them cuddle up on the bed talking about things:)
    and she might be able to bring the wild side of Mac out to:D:devil:
    hmm, you talking about the gutter?:guffaw:
    thanks for the pics Deb:D the two last ones from season 1 (i think) Mac looks sooooooo adorable there

MacsLady:
    Yeah that would be a bit cool.. thought kissing in the Statue of Liberty that would be awesome, the view and all:D

Axel:
    that would be cute!:) snow would be and rain would be:p well either way they might need to get warm later on:D rain, then they will be weet and need to get changed and get warm so they don't get a cold, maybe take a hot shower:devil: and in the snow, they might need to get cold and need to stay close to get warm:D and maybe they end up sharing a cocoa or something:D
    aahh, good to know that I wasn't the only one thinking that:lol: Just a drag by the tie away from getting a kiss:devil: but like you said ^up^ sadly the scene got deleted:lol:
    we can crack up a plan together, on getting them into a shower together;):devil::lol:

#Gio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.