• Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Going Canon, Baby!

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^To be honest, I'm just grooving over the fact that they're together now and just savouring the moment! And you come and throw in that question about their first big fight! :lol: Just kidding, I really am looking forward to both the sweet/funny/sexy moments and any obstacles or road blocks they present us with b/c it'll be very interesting on how E/C will handle the latter. The possibilities are endless.......

But to answer your question, I think if the writers were have them fight over something big, it would happen next season, after E/C get comfortable in the relationship and then.........bam, they'll prolly have some scenario where E & C fight over something related to their professional relationship (hello Stetler?), or, it could be personal views over a case....I really don't know, like I said the possibilities with our couple are endless!

p/s
Yay, I'm a witness......"I'm a happy witness to Eric and Calleigh finally hooking up!". BTW, does anybody know if the different levels your account status at CSI Talk are laid out anywhere on this board??? Sorry to be off topic...

Last edited:
Man Delkolove you just took the words out of my mouth with what was written under your spoiler tag. So I wont say anything.

I can definately see Cal calling Eric 'sweetheart and babe' and he calling her 'baby, and sexy'

How funny was it that today in PDP (personal development programme) class we talked about relationships and marrage. People in my class acted out couples saying their vowes and it was hilarious cause my school is ALL girls:lol:. TO THE POINT: I voiced my opinion on having a long lasting relationship, my mind was buzzing EC all this time. I said: 'To have a long lasting relationship after marrage, maybe before getting married the couple spend alot of time together for a while so that they get to know more about each other and pass some of their problems.' Then my teacher said that if I wait that long then I might not want to marry the person. in my mind I was like ouch! But she went onto talking about fighta and disagreements, and it got me thinking about the next question for this board:

When will E and C's first BIG fight/quarrel come into place?

Now, not like I want them to get upset over each other, but just think of it. All relationships have them, no matter how 'lovyduby' they are, there IS gonna be a quarrel sooner of later down the road, maybe next season.
Get me clear on this: i do not want mean to anger anyone by my question.

I think it will be next season too. I think their fight would be over something that would involve their personal and professional lives crossing over. Ya know maybe there is a case with a suspect says something in regards to relationships, family or beliefs and they don't necessarily see eye to eye over it and it is possible that thier personal relationship would crossover to the work related case and they squabble....get what I am trying to say? :lol:

It would be a scenario, like "I didn't know you felt that way. Do you see that in us" something like that. And then of course it escalates...most fights with couples start over something in a difference of opinion or a slip of the tongue.

However, I could see their first big fight being about their relationship and Stetler. I have repeatedly said that I think if push came to shove Cal would beat Eric to the punch and switch to the night shift and I think her jumping the gun or making the decision w/o discussing it with him would cause a fight.

Also, :lol:, we all know Cal can take care of herself and prides herself on that and while Eric is a chivalrous (spelling?) guy...he might try to protect her from something or say something where she feels he is undermining her.....ie Pro Per.

Of course, no matter what they will make up in the end :D

SWEET...I am a CSI Level Three :D

Last edited:
delkolover, I have to agree with you about the first fight and about the rest. By the way, your spelling of chivalrous was right. Either it'll be a personal disagreement over a view point in a case or he'll "undermine" her. Perhaps, being so protective, she'll "undermine" him. That could lead to an interesting discussion. She's stepped up to bat for him in Just Murdered. He's more confident now and might just resent it if she took up for him when he knew he could do it for himself. I think that might be more interesting, actually.

i said what i had to say about the "famous and infamous" promo in the spoiler thread... and i;'m not in mood to repeat myself at this hour.
first... congrats to the people that we're "promoted".
back-ontopic:

Now, not like I want them to get upset over each other, but just think of it. All relationships have them, no matter how 'lovyduby' they are, there IS gonna be a quarrel sooner of later down the road, maybe next season.

why would we be upset.... is a legitimate question.
imo: is going to be or at the end of this season or at the beginning of the next one (more probable because they don't what to focus too much on E/C this season, not more then what they did already).
it could be about... like you said... Stetler and "who's first to tranfer", a case,a big and controversial one, maybe even about moving in together when and if they're outed,man the possibilities:guffaw:.
and you do realise what a major fight means.....make-up.... (Ana stay PG-13, not everybody's 30 :rolleyes:). not that we'regoing to get THAT from TPTB but maybe somebody with talent and time could write an FF....

Goodmorning Hiphuggerklan...

What´s imo ?:confused:

I have decided to wait until monday and then let´s see....Mayby it is wellwritten and makes everyone happy or not....
Only regret: if the teasing effect of the promo doesn´t not have the desired effect on ratings ....What will season 7 hold for our starstrucklovers?

I hope, the buildt up for 7.20 is paid off. Big time. Mind you we are doing the building ourselves ..I know....
*Lol* I wonder what sort of promo they will make?;)
I would rather have the couple feturead(?)in a promo where the paid off is more straighforward then the disapointment of -not reading spoiler-crowd when it turns out to be just a daydream. And I hope, that those disapointed with "Flight risk" will return for 7.20 giving that episode superratings....
Do you know where I could see if actors signed for one more season or not?

By the way Delkolover...if you get the time..would you post some titles for me in the "Last booktread"?

Last edited:
Well as you can tell from the openair post- it. Let monday be the answer. But the whole voiceover or narrative(?) side of the promo did accutally annoy me. Promo= a teaser to draw people to next episode. Fine... but is this the end or is it not??:evil:.Cut to planescene. Huge build up. The promo - voiceover and all- is hinting that if you tune in (hiphugger or not) something is heating up. Some perhaps excpet a kiss - some skin - a romantic escape. But do they get the suffecient pay - off?? Ratings will tell for "Flight risk" and will audience then tune in for 7.20 which will hopefully have the expected paid off? Time will tell. I just wish that when they made it a part of the show and has hyped so much. They take into consideration Huge build up = big paid offs.
If they had opted(?) to keep it low key. They could have thrown in a scene here and there. Perhaps turning up the heat every 5 episodes or so. With a bathroom type of thing. But now we have from 7.14 - 7.16 gone from "I really really love you - i can´t imagie living without you " 7.14 to the kissing 7.16 to majorbuildup scene for the promo turning out to be just a daydream(?). I don´t know guys.
I still feel that 7.14 - 7.16 did take it to the next level. As far as fans commiting and "feeling" the lovestoryline. HUGE PAY OFFs.
Well: let monday give the answer
I wrote something about the promo on the spoiler thread so I'll just paraphrase it here:

I think that the promo making people love messing with our heads (this has been done numerous times before in other promos). So I think that they found this scene could be interpreted in different ways and could not resist the temptation to twist it around as they well please :rolleyes:. I don't think it should've been in the promo (I don't even think it was nessesary for the ship's lovers) but it doesn't drive me crazy that it's in there. Makes me roll my eyes but mainly because of the fact that they are using it to mislead the audience.

That is typical with the promos, unfortunately. I do understand what you mean that it is just thrown in a the end of the promo almost for no reason....not saying that I didn't like it but as usual it is misleading.

What pisses me off more is that the people who dislike this ship will of course, use that to complain even more about it (which is their right b/c they are entitled to their opinion)...even if we don't like it. Which I don't b/c their fears about it ruling over the show are totally unfounded imo.

I think the writers really want to show us that they ARE doing something with them, and I think it shows that they are enjoying doing this ship...they are having fun examining all the angles. All promos are misleading unless it outright tells us what is going to happen like the promo for 716 did. It is nothing new...I think we are just more sensitive to it now b/c of the content and b/c we know it is out of context. But yeah, they seem to enjoy throwing things in promos that excited, mislead and sometimes piss us off....but think abot it from their perspective, they want us talking about the ep and get us to tune it....90% of ALL promos on tv today are misleading. Again, I think we are just a little more sensitive to it now.

Ajbuckly, welcome to the thread! Please be careful not to post twice in a row. You have up to 24 hours to edit your previous post. ;)

Now, about Eric/Calleigh big fight...

I really can't imagine anything big. You know, they are people who got used to being friends, seeing each other at work and maybe a bit outside of work, but now that they are together they're going to spend much more time together and that could be a reason for fights, because they both need some space. I can imaging them getting into a fight about nothing serious, but blowing that "not so serious" thing out of proportion (am I using the right phrase for this?). You know what I mean? Hint: SomewhereApart's new fanfiction, first chapter.

I don't know if it'll be a big fight or when exactly it may happens, but I guess sooner then later this moment eventually come. Like you said it, it's happens in every relationship in real life and sometimes it can be really stupid reason to start the fight. When you're tired after long day and maybe when you're out of humor every little thing can cause it. And as we know they surely have a back-breaking job, so probably there will be fights/quarells between them. But like Marija_Magdalena said they are friends for so long that they know a lot of each other, so I'm sure they will make it up as soon as they stop fighting:). And you know that creates so many possibilities;).

Oh yes, I totally agree with you Marija_Magdalena, that's defeinitely excellent subject for amazing ff and as we all know SomewhereApart is a master in this matter, so maybe there's a chance she can catch the hint:hugegrin:

Ajbuckly, welcome to the thread! Please be careful not to post twice in a row. You have up to 24 hours to edit your previous post. ;)

Now, about Eric/Calleigh big fight...

I really can't imagine anything big. You know, they are people who got used to being friends, seeing each other at work and maybe a bit outside of work, but now that they are together they're going to spend much more time together and that could be a reason for fights, because they both need some space. I can imaging them getting into a fight about nothing serious, but blowing that "not so serious" thing out of proportion (am I using the right phrase for this?). You know what I mean? Hint: SomewhereApart's new fanfiction, first chapter.

See I didn´t know that....It is a learing curve:)

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but I'm a long, long-time E/C fan. I've never in my life though a TV couple (or real couple) belonged together more, so when 7.14 and 7.16 aired (with me not knowing any spoilers) I about died and went to heaven. The best TV moment of my life lol, I was sitting there with a huge grin on my face and my boyfriend thought I was crazy to insist on not deleting the DVR'd episodes.

Anyway, to respond to the question about Eric & Calleigh's first big fight, first of all I feel it will have to have something to do with a case they are working on - might be something professional that triggers something more personal. I also think that it will probably be related to Calleigh's independence, self-reliance, and need to be in control versus Eric being very chivalrous and protective. But I'm not too worried about that right now, I'm too excited for the rest of the season!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but I'm a long, long-time E/C fan. I've never in my life though a TV couple (or real couple) belonged together more, so when 7.14 and 7.16 aired (with me not knowing any spoilers) I about died and went to heaven. The best TV moment of my life lol, I was sitting there with a huge grin on my face and my boyfriend thought I was crazy to insist on not deleting the DVR'd episodes.

Anyway, to respond to the question about Eric & Calleigh's first big fight, first of all I feel it will have to have something to do with a case they are working on - might be something professional that triggers something more personal. I also think that it will probably be related to Calleigh's independence, self-reliance, and need to be in control versus Eric being very chivalrous and protective. But I'm not too worried about that right now, I'm too excited for the rest of the season!

Welcome to our ever growing clan EC Lover! Hope you enjoy your stay here :lol:

As for Eric & Calleigh's first fight, I think that it will have something to do with a case. We all know that Calleigh is more than capable of taking care of herself and we all know how protective Eric is (even before they made it official). I think that they will have their disagreement and it could even spill into their relationship. I think that they both know where to draw the line between relationship and work so that they don't cross that line to where one affects the other. Every relationship has its cross to bear so for us to expect that nothing will affect them is insane. I just hope a certain undercover ATF agent doesn't come back to disrupt things, then I'd be mad. :scream:

Welcome EC_Lover :D:D

A lot of good reasons have been presented for what would trigger their first fight :thumbsup:.

ladyd10
Either it'll be a personal disagreement over a view point in a case or he'll "undermine" her. Perhaps, being so protective, she'll "undermine" him. That could lead to an interesting discussion. She's stepped up to bat for him in Just Murdered. He's more confident now and might just resent it if she took up for him when he knew he could do it for himself. I think that might be more interesting, actually.

This sounds really interesting. We kind of got a glimpse of this situation in Down to the Wire when she took the fall for the "cheat sheet" and he got upset about it. Maybe a similar situation surfaces and he tells her to stop taking the blame for his mistakes, thus the start of the discussion. I think that after dealing with his birth certificate issues on his own and finally being able to take that next step with Cal, Eric's has become a little more sure of himself and stuff like that may be a sensitive spot for him because he might want to deal with it himself.

Her transferring without telling him (cause if this happens I really see her doing it without giving him the heads up) is also a good potential fight situation. Especially when it was indeed Eric's idea ;).

texmex
I just hope a certain undercover ATF agent doesn't come back to disrupt things, then I'd be mad. :scream:

I think that if he does come back (and I think he probably will) he will try to talk to Cal alone and see if there's something left there to start up again. I think that at this point she will tell him that she has moved on and that will be that. We might get jealous and worried Eric cause he knows whatshisname is around and maybe say a small comment to her along the lines of "I heard that so and so was here today..." and at that point she'll assure him of her undying love for him :lol: FOR ERIC I mean :lol:. I don't see it blowing up to a full scale fight cause that would just be giving the issue more importance than what I think it has. She moved on, she's with Eric now, she's happy, THEY are happy, things are left in the past, the end :lol:.

Last edited:
texmex
I just hope a certain undercover ATF agent doesn't come back to disrupt things, then I'd be mad. :scream:
I think that if he does come back (and I think he probably will) he will try to talk to Cal alone and see if there's something left there to start up again. I think that at this point she will tell him that she has moved on and that will be that. We might get jealous and worried Eric cause he knows whatshisname is around and maybe say a small comment to her along the lines of "I heard that so and so was here today..." and at that point she'll assure him of her undying love for him :lol: FOR ERIC I mean :lol:. I don't see it blowing up to a full scale fight cause that would just be giving the issue more importance than what I think it has. She moved on, she's with Eric now, she's happy, THEY are happy, things are left in the past, the end :lol:.

first... welcome to the new members of our "little" group.

about what's-his-name AKA the ATF agent... it would give a nice turn to the situation.... that situation has potential,even if i think that they'll not going to use it for some time being afraid to not make the whole situation a little too.... soapish. or at least they can mention him by "proxy".... maybe somebody that knows Cal from when she was dating the afore mentioned character can appear into one episode....

@Ajbuckly: imo = in my opinion

As for Eric & Calleigh's first fight, I think that it will have something to do with a case. We all know that Calleigh is more than capable of taking care of herself and we all know how protective Eric is (even before they made it official). I think that they will have their disagreement and it could even spill into their relationship. I think that they both know where to draw the line between relationship and work so that they don't cross that line to where one affects the other. Every relationship has its cross to bear so for us to expect that nothing will affect them is insane. I just hope a certain undercover ATF agent doesn't come back to disrupt things, then I'd be mad. :scream:

I agree that they can fight about a case, I mean they work a lot with each other, so it's highly possible that they would argue about it. And you're right, he's protective and she's independent, it's surely can cause some problems in the future, not mention the amount of time they spend together. Like someone said sometimes you need your private space and they together at work and at their private time, so it can leads to a quarrel I guess.

Oh please, don't mention this certain agent even in jokes:lol:. I don't want him to come back, though I think at some point he unfortunately will. But I don't think he might be a reason of their fight. I guess this relationship is too strong and deep for it. And they trust each other very much, I don't think she would be able to do something stupid what may hurts Eric. I think she loves him too much to do that:). And I hope they don't want a triangle again, it definitely would be too much for everyone.;)
I agree with hipphugger17 that even if he will come back she just tell him that she moved on and they are a history now and it will stay that way.
Like for me she should tell him go to hell, I'm with Eric (man of my dreams;)) now. But I don't think it will happen, just my thougts:p.

texmex

I really do hope Mr. Berkeley doesn't come back, although I know our writers will give us something to talk about by bringing him back for maybe one episode. It will really be interesting to see if he really thought she considered waiting for him. I could see her telling him she's with Eric and now and he saying "I knew that was bound to happen". Jake knew how Eric felt about he and Calleigh's relationship. He was not fond of their relationship, but he was respectful for Calleigh because of how much he cared for her. I just want to see Eric throw it in his face and give Calleigh a big wet one right in front of him :lol: (what are the odds of that happening??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back