The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's because somehow homosexuality is easier to discuss that this Religion thingies, which are always difficult. And esp if you don't know the religion (islam in this situation) it's hard to say anything.

alot of people dont know much about homosexuality, but they can throw in their two cents like "oh its wrong" or "yeah i accept it and dont care"... its not like there's much discussion about it

i'm hungry. and there's nothing in the kitchen.

Roka4csi said:
alot of people dont know much about homosexuality, but they can throw in their two cents like "oh its wrong" or "yeah i accept it and dont care"... its not like there's much discussion about it

i'm hungry. and there's nothing in the kitchen.

there can be much discussion about this topic. If you think about it there are many things such as gay rights or trying to figure out if you are gay/lesbian/bi to discuss and chat about. I think people should make their decisions on whether they are pro or anti same sex relationships after they know more information about it.

i had a yummy dinner! i'm not to hungry.

I think everyone knows where they stand on homosexuality and the likes. It isn't such a difficult topic that people don't know what their views about it are. hear you me?

i'm always hungry. that can be bad... what did you have for dinner. inspire me.

:lol: i had a yummy salad with italian dressing. yesss! i don't know if your a salad person but i enjoy them from time to time.

Does anyone here watches 'American Idol'? Yeah, i'm obsessed with that show. I was sad that the four had to go but they haven't really left an impression which, in a way, is a good thing. I think the boys have a higher chance of winning this year :).

i find American Idol and the Lebanese version of it (Superstar) extremely boring and pathetic. I never watch either one... I didn't even know that Kelly Clarkson was one of them til my sister's friend told me that a month ago. Always thought she just came out out of nowhere.
I like the Amanda Show though :D does it still come on, though??

^you should see Finnish version both Idols and Popstars and see what can be called "boring" :lol: :lol:

Hey ya Sean :D How my eyes skipped this... nice to see you too :p

I had to bring this off topic thread. Everytime I sneak in LV forum, I start to think "Lady Heather" should be changed to "Lady Feather". It's good that I don't moderate that forum, or those threads would have same destiny (hehe, sorry D) than "how's the weather" thread :lol:

I know it's just me and my duck obsession. And the fact that I am a duck.

Ah...Off-topic...I think I am very good at being off-topic. :D

Sporks!

Megalodon teeth...a very frightening thing indeed.

I love sporks.
Why would you call her lady feather? I still think she'd be a great Antoinette.

I'm listening to "nobody's supposed to be here" - that old Deborah Fox song... I like the remix more. But she's cool.

"Lady Feather"!? :lol: That typo was funny in the "How's the Weather" thread. At first i was like what feathers?

Sporks are pretty cool! i watched a Veggie Tales once with giant evil sporks trying to kill them. i think it was called Lord of the Beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back