EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, man you guys are good at this! That sounds like it could actually be made into an episode! *pokes TPTB* Hope you guys are taking notes! :shifty:

But yeah, I agree... we probably won't see anything until season 8. Which is a shame, because I'll be in college by then! Hopefully I'll still be able to catch the show online ;)

Does anyone know when the next *new* episode is going to be? Next week's is going to be a rerun too, according to my digital cable :rolleyes:

i think the 2nd of march is the next "new" one! i cant wait for it! i get upset when no new ones come on cuz its csi miami monday nite american idol tuesday and wednesday nite but now its only american idol!

Actually, I can't wait for this season to be over. I'm in need of the summer hiatus NOW...unless I hear of some good Nat stuff coming up, but so far nothing. Hopefully when they return they'll have thier heads in gear & taking on some new stories...some new ones involving EDeN!!
Geesh... :rolleyes: 2 years of this old arc & I've had enough - I want more EDeN - I need some good interaction; the normal kind too, none of this "pretending we never had anything" garbage. I don't care if I have to see angst & tension, a few arguements here & there - whatever it takes to resurface them & eventually bring them back together...JUST GIVE IT TO US! Can't TPTB see us begging here?! :wtf:

I did have a few thoughts about Natalia....
A picture of Natalia (taken by the "targeter" supposedly) will resurface along with the other photos of the team. Who knows if they'll just sneak it in or if we'll actually see it beforehand.
Anyway, maybe it will turn out to be something different in Nat's case....like maybe this person targeting her is seperate from the reason the others are being targeted?
I say this because when they showed the sequence of the team outside of work, Eva said that we were supposed to see someone from her past & not know what the relationship was. Then the scene came out & she wasn't in it, but suppose TPTB had the idea of bringing someone back & they just couldn't use "this person of her past" at the time?
Maybe this person is going to surface later??
Now she only has a few people in her past that we're aware of. Nick is dead, but does anyone recall Rich the sleazy shooting instructor??

Ok, long story short - that guy was up to no good. I honestly think that the plans were to make him a bad guy, then he kinda dropped off the face of Miami. Now I've seen Miami do this before when they stir things up in later seasons with past "guests" who we haven't seen in a while.....suppose Rich makes a surprise reappearance? Maybe he's part of the Mob? Maybe he's linked to Ivan?
Don't you guys remember that it was Ryan who introduced Natalia to Rich (& Rich was doing it for FREE, as a so-called favor), & Ryan's friend Mark is connected to the whole gambling thing which is why Ryan was at the gun range to begin with...AND Mark is now connected to Ivan who is connected to the Russian Mob.
I'm just putting out the speculation that maybe this whole thing will reconnect to Rich, & then to Natalia, & that maybe he will be out to harm her for specific reasons....maybe even because she has a past with Eric, since he is also tied in with the Mob/Alexxander stuff.
Have I made any sense at all, Im a bit rambly today? :shifty:

Point of all of this speculation is that this could be something to bring on some EDeN. How much does Eric remember of his past with her? Would something interesting surface to make him remember? Something like her being hurt, stabbed, raped, attacked, take your pick...there's plenty that they could do to her & then Eric would have to face his past with her - he needs to!! :p

If anyone understood any of that above & wants to comment, please be sure to put in the spoiler box just in case. ;)

Onto EDeN....
I have a pic here from 'Born to Kill'. I love the way she looks at him....something about her eyes just speaks for itself - she doesn't look at anyone else the way she looks at him.
ENjoy!
5x24Miami_0538.jpg

I never thought about Rich being connected to the Russian mob, but it makes sense. Maybe Ivan is an enemy of Eric's bio dad and knew all along that Eric was Sharova's son. Maybe he then hatched this plan to get someone to go after Natalia (Eric's ex gf) and that was supposed to be Rich's purpose. Ryan being at the gun range was their in because they knew Nat would have to go there. So, Rich gets in good with Ry and then Ry intros him to Nat. Of course Ry doesn't know Rich is a bad guy. :lol: So, Ivan and his minions are using the whole team and out to get the whole team just to get to Eric in order to get to Eric's father. Does that make sense? :lol: I think I might have just confused myself. :lol:

I really hope in the new ep that we get some Eden scenes. I thought their scene in "won't get fueled again" was cute. When she said, "I'll bet Romeo." :lol: That was just cute the way she said it. It was like they were kind of flirting, but in a friendly way. I think they are holding back their true feelings for each other because they are both afraid of getting hurt.

Then Natalia would let out a shy/disappointed smile, look him strait in the eyes & say - "Eric, it isn't Nick who I still have feelings for". Then she turns & walks away leaving Eric to be completely baffled!! :beer:
Ooh, that oughta pique Eric's interest! He's a very curious person so he might try to find out who the mystery man is... poor thing. He'll only get more confused if or when he finds out. But seriously, that ought to give him something to think about... having Natalia on his mind wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing!

I never thought about Rich being connected to the Russian mob, but it makes sense. Maybe Ivan is an enemy of Eric's bio dad and knew all along that Eric was Sharova's son. Maybe he then hatched this plan to get someone to go after Natalia (Eric's ex gf) and that was supposed to be Rich's purpose. Ryan being at the gun range was their in because they knew Nat would have to go there. So, Rich gets in good with Ry and then Ry intros him to Nat. Of course Ry doesn't know Rich is a bad guy. :lol: So, Ivan and his minions are using the whole team and out to get the whole team just to get to Eric in order to get to Eric's father. Does that make sense? :lol: I think I might have just confused myself. :lol:

You're fine. I'm not confused, that's what I was trying to get at as well. :lol:
Kinda like when Mala Noche went after Marisol because of the Eric/Horatio connection.
I wondered (at the time) if Ryan was in on it, but since, he's proved otherwise so I think he would be completely in the dark about it if this was the case. I don't necessarily think that Ryan is in good with Rich though, I kinda had the impression that Rich did something for him & in return he was to set him up to "instruct" Natalia.....maybe he helped settle his debts or something? Who knows, it could be from anything. Still, I'd love to see it all connect somehow, & really I think it would make perfect sense for it to all come together that way. Especially if it tied back to EDeN.
Either way, I do think Rich was meant to be "something" ... & not the wonderful love interest for Natalia either.:rolleyes: Mainly because they didn't need him! She needed to get help shooting, & any one of the team members could've helped her, especially Ryan, given that he was working at the gun range - so what was the point in having Rich come in?
I think TPTB might be up to something with him. The guy's a stalker I'm tellin' ya. :shifty:

I think they are holding back their true feelings for each other because they are both afraid of getting hurt.
Well, let's take stock in thier past.
Eric never really had problems with girls before. They were either flaky or crazy & Eric was the one to do the dumping; but Natalia was the first woman to ever squish his ego (unintentionally)!
I'm pretty sure after everything that happened & all the confusion that TPTB forced on them, that Eric didn't know if he was coming or going with her. So, yeah, I totally think a lot of his problem is that he's afraid of getting hurt again, & on top of that he's still unaware of how she feels or even how she felt then.....it's something that TPTB just left out there floating.
Then we have poor Natalia. I'm just surprised she didn't say :censored: all this love stuff!!! :lol: Between already being in an abusive marriage & then having the confusing falling out with her & Eric....then AGAIN having Nick back in the picture, him playing his games, she finds out he's a thief...plus he's trying to get in the sack with her co-worker (Valera).
Then to top things off she, just like Eric, didn't know where she stood with Eric. He was there in his own way & did what he could, but still she didn't know WHY he was unable to help her when she was arrested.
So, yeah, there's some fear there in both of them.

Remember the look on her face when Jake dragged her in? She was telling Eric "say something, please" & they kept flashing back on Eric's face & then back to Natalia's.
Then in interrogation she said "did he (Eric) actually say that?"
That's so sad....it's a shame TPTB just left it there, & left both of them in the dark about each other.
So, all in all -yeah, Eric is looking to settle for what he thinks is a "safe place" to hide because Nat hurt him, & she just sits back & holds it all in.:(

Note to TPTB: if you are reading this - FIX THIS!! FIX EDEN!!! Show some continuity would ya!!!!

Eric never really had problems with girls before. They were either flaky or crazy & Eric was the one to do the dumping; but Natalia was the first woman to ever squish his ego (unintentionally)!

I think that Eric wasn't sure how to handle it 'cause it definitely takes a different kind of woman to do that... he probably didn't want to go through something like that again even though he likes and respects her. I think he needs to get past that 'cause it's making him avoid Natalia...

Well, it still all boils down to him avoiding her and his feelings for her. Normally, I wouldn't think that someone like Eric would let a woman get to him that way (hurting him), but he did Natalia! If he didn't give a crap about her then he would've told her off & he wouldn't have been sitting there with that saddened look on his face.

he probably didn't want to go through something like that again even though he likes and respects her
Not to mention that he has a bullet in his brain that could kill him at any moment. He might be thinking that he may not have enough "time" to try working things out with Natalia on top of having the fear that she may hurt him again. Therefore, as we're seeing now, he just settles for the first person that strolls along who he thinks he has a chance with. How pathetic of you,Eric. Not only did he leave his self confidence (& his hair) behind at his own crime scene, but I think he left his balls there too.

InNatalia's defense, I don't think she would ever hurt him again for the simple fact that it wasn't her intention to begin with. Whatever it was that forced her to be the mole, it was obvious that she wasn't out to harm Eric or the team. Eric saw that, but at the same time I'm sure the "what ifs" stick in his mind. But she cares for him, she's always shown that & she still shows it - & so does he, so they just need to give each other another chance & realize that they're both worth the fight.

Wow! I never even realized Rich could come back until you guys said something! Yeah... I thought it was kind of strange to have him hit on her like that and then just... disappear. I wonder if we'll see him interact directly with Natalia or if he'll just be referenced... I could see him in a stalkery sort of way, especially since we haven't seen him for a few seasons... he could've been "watching" her all this time... :cardie: Weird. Can't wait to see when this episode will actually happen! Is it for sure this season? Or is it a season 8 possibility?

I just watched "One of Our Own" today... man... I couldn't believe what Eric said about her! Using "sexual favors" to get information... and were those tears in his eyes after she told him "They just won't..." ? (great acting on both parts, btw)

normal386.jpg
normal387.jpg

mjszud said:
Not only did he leave his self confidence (& his hair) behind at his own crime scene, but I think he left his balls there too.
Ouch! I agree, but still! Well said :p Yeah, he's gotten considerably more wimpy since he's been shot... I dunno, his character has changed a bit since then. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who saw it. Hopefully ass-kicking Eric will come back sooner rather than later...

Last edited:
The picture will indeed appear in this season. It's in the 19th episode, that is if the spoilers stick & there is one of her.
The rest is speculation on Rich. I have nothing to back up my theory of him returning, it hasn't been mentioned in spoilers. Then again, we don't know yet if this "picture" of Natalia will amount to any sort of drama....we can hope though!!:thumbsup:
I just think it'd be very cool for them to bring him back in acting like Mr.Nice Guy; he asks her out again, maybe he convienantly sees her working at a crime scene, & then it turns out he's been stalking her the entire time.
It'd be even better if he'd been stalking her since season 4....maybe he has some juicy pics of her & Eric!!!! Oh what a web I weave!!! :lol:I'd love to see the reactions if those surfaced!!!!

I just watched "One of Our Own" today... man... I couldn't believe what Eric said about her! Using "sexual favors" to get information... and were those tears in his eyes after she told him "They just won't..." ? (great acting on both parts, btw)
That was such a sad scene. I hate that TPTB didn't let us see them make up (cause obviously they did), & hate even more that they didn't let Natalia talk to him & tell him what really happened. It was only in Eric's head that she was "doing sexual favors" for information....you must remember that he said that before finding out that she wasn't the one giving out the information. ;)

I just watched a fanvideo earlier that had that entire scene in it (in the hallway, him finding out she's the mole). I noticed how sad he looked too, & yes..his eyes were a little watery. ;) I loved how after she said "they just won't" that the camera zoomed in on Eric's face (obviously TPTB wanted everyone to get a good look at how hurt he was). He said "you're the mole" & swallowed heavy like his heart had just sunk to his stomach. Soooo sad!! But I loved even more when she started to try explaining to him the situation. Eva is great at that; it was performed perfectly from the both of them.

Speaking of the tears, I had also seen the 'Dead Air' scene played again on youtube & in that particular scene when they broke up, Natalia looked like she was about to cry. Her eyes were pretty teary when she was yelling at him.
So telling about how they feel for each other, isn't it?!? :p

The picture will indeed appear in this season. It's in the 19th episode, that is if the spoilers stick & there is one of her.
The rest is speculation on Rich. I have nothing to back up my theory of him returning, it hasn't been mentioned in spoilers. Then again, we don't know yet if this "picture" of Natalia will amount to any sort of drama....we can hope though!!:thumbsup:
I just think it'd be very cool for them to bring him back in acting like Mr.Nice Guy; he asks her out again, maybe he convienantly sees her working at a crime scene, & then it turns out he's been stalking her the entire time.
It'd be even better if he'd been stalking her since season 4....maybe he has some juicy pics of her & Eric!!!! Oh what a web I weave!!! :lol:I'd love to see the reactions if those surfaced!!!!

That was such a sad scene. I hate that TPTB didn't let us see them make up (cause obviously they did), & hate even more that they didn't let Natalia talk to him & tell him what really happened. It was only in Eric's head that she was "doing sexual favors" for information....you must remember that he said that before finding out that she wasn't the one giving out the information. ;)

I just watched a fanvideo earlier that had that entire scene in it (in the hallway, him finding out she's the mole). I noticed how sad he looked too, & yes..his eyes were a little watery. ;) I loved how after she said "they just won't" that the camera zoomed in on Eric's face (obviously TPTB wanted everyone to get a good look at how hurt he was). He said "you're the mole" & swallowed heavy like his heart had just sunk to his stomach. Soooo sad!! But I loved even more when she started to try explaining to him the situation. Eva is great at that; it was performed perfectly from the both of them.

Speaking of the tears, I had also seen the 'Dead Air' scene played again on youtube & in that particular scene when they broke up, Natalia looked like she was about to cry. Her eyes were pretty teary when she was yelling at him.
So telling about how they feel for each other, isn't it?!? :p

^^^^^^exactly! i think after he got shot, they just made it seem like they never dated or anything and it was always calleigh and him in his mind. but if they had givin her some more scenes with him them maybe he would be different!!!!! i like in internal iffairs where she walks out of the elevator and asks where he goin cuz hes in a hurry and he took a deep breath and told her and she looked like she wanted to cry. then he told her once he knew somethin then he would call her. and then the look she gave him when she was arrested and she asked him to say somethin. i watch that episode over and over again! she looks so pretty in that one green does really look good on her!!!! i would be soooo very happy if we got more scenes like that!!!!!

I will always say that what is telling to me is HOW things were left between EDeN. There was no major falling out around the time of Nick's death, nor were there hard feelings after the mole fiasco. It was apparent they had worked it out somehow. So, to me the feelings they had should still be there to a certain extent.
I mean, you can look at 'Dead Air' & say ok that's where they broke up, but then it wasn't finished when TPTB brought more into light with the mole. Then from there, AGAIN, one would've thought it was a done deal, but then they were back to flirting in season 5 & Eric was played off her during the whole Nick arc - not to mention that in 'Looks could kill' it was Calleigh coming to Natalia saying that Eric was concerned about her! One would think that Eric had been talking to Calleigh ABOUT his concern FOR NATALIA, his ex-girlfriend!!! Odd, don't you think?

To me, the big kicker was Nick dying & then so soon after (before EDeN even had a chance to officially make up) Eric is shot in the head...he can't remember Marisol's dead, he says he can't recall the last few months, so EVEN IF EDeN HAD had a few converstations about their relationship, about Nick, & about what happened with her being the mole - DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER ALL OF THAT?
Suppose in his mind all he's remembering is that Nat was the mole & he still thinks she was using him!?

I don't like that TPTB left so much up in the air with them. Besides, if TPTB had wanted to close the EDeN doors for good, then why wouldn't they have SHOWN a scene with them talking & saying that they're just friends. Kinda like how Calleigh made it clear to Hagen.
But no, with EDeN they just left it there with no conversation between them. They could've easily thrown something like that in, in 'Throwing Heat' or in the epi when Eric was shot....just to tell the viewers that it was officially over....but they didn't. So why?
Why wouldn't they have made it clear BEFORE they started the "other" story? Ya know....it's just that part that baffles me because they obviously knew they were going to take that time to explore other things, so why wouldn't they have summed up EDeN in a proper way. For that matter, why was Natalia kept as a character & brought into the main cast?
As I've said before, I really just think there is a reason for it. We may not be seeing it right now, but we just might later on.
In all honesty if this was the end of this series run, & they were coming to a close then I would suggest that EDeN is just done.....but they still have a ways to go, so A LOT can still happen!!!

Here's a small batch of EDeN icons I made. ENjoy! :p

6x21_Miami0547-3.gif

6x05_Miami1336-1.jpg

4x11Miami0654-1.jpg

he says he can't recall the last few months, so EVEN IF EDeN HAD had a few converstations about their relationship, about Nick, & about what happened with her being the mole - DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER ALL OF THAT?

That's a good question... TPTB needs to at least address that if only by having Eric talk to Natalia about it. They need a little closure at this point. I think if they get that, then at least they'll be about to have more moments and the potential awkwardness won't be there. By the way, I love the new icons...

*chugs some Midori*

So has anyone come across any new EDeN fics?

I'd write one myself, but I've got another fic I'm working on right now.

*chugs some Midori*

So has anyone come across any new EDeN fics?

I'd write one myself, but I've got another fic I'm working on right now.

fearlesswhitehorse has one on the FF area here. It's called "Only Hope" (at least I believe that's the title). :)

They sure haven't given us very many Eden scenes this season. However, my favorite has to be the one from "Bombshell" with the baby bassinet and blanket. "I didn't know you were expecting." hahahaha! Loved it! Speaking of that ep, anyone know when they are going to repeat that one? I ask because while I saw the ep, I didn't realize I wasn't recording it and my dad hasn't gotten to watch it yet (he can't get cbs).

**hugs to Rissa** Glad to see you bump in, hun! :)

I'd love to see that episode again. I think Natalia would make a great Mami, especially now since they've been showing her all sweet to the victims/suspects. It brings out such a nice, soft side to her, & that's good to see because for a while when there was so much bad stuff going on in her life, she seemed happy (at times) but she still looked a little bitter. Definitly not over her past! I'm happy to see that she's moved away from the "abusive fear" & she's settled into her own skin.

I'd love to know what TPTB are going to do with her & how they'll play Eric off of her in the future. Should be interesting, to say the least.....wish I was a fly on the wall to see what our dear PTB have up thier sleeves for NEXT season when it will be waaaaay past due for some Natalia arcs!! *evil laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back