CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if Flack only had Highschool background, because he doesn't come off as though he served in the military. To be an NYPD officer you have to have at least

60 college credits with a 2.0 G.P.A. from an accredited college or university
OR 2 years of full-time active military service in the United States Armed Forces with an honorable discharge and have a high school diploma or it's equivalent

only reason I know is because I was looking into being one LOL...and I find it interesting Flack knows Gaelic, think it sounds like a reasonable to me then some other stuff they tried to make us believe

Well, he said he only had a high school diploma... Stella named some chemical compound and Flack responded with "And for those of us with just a high school diploma?" But it's TV - not everything is going to accurate.

press release for 516, "No Good Deed"

02.02.2009 WHEN A BUZZARD FLYING OVER MANHATTAN DROPS A HUMAN EYEBALL THE RACE IS ON FOR THE CSIs TO FIND THE OWNER, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 25
"No Good Deed" - When a buzzard flying over Manhattan drops a human eyeball from its claw, the race is on to find the body it belongs to before the avian saboteur flies away with the rest of the evidence, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Feb. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Ella McBride............................. Casey LaBow
Flora Pollock.............................. Danay Garcia
Enrico Palmero....................... Luis Jose Lopez
John Pollock............................ Larkin Campell
Dr. Catherine Rydell.............. Daphnee Duplaix
Quentin Oswego........................ Graham Shiels

Written by: Rusty Cundieff & Floyd Byars
Directed by: Matt Earl Beesley
Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY
RATING: To Be Announced

i guess i don't have to say which name stands out the most haha. this is courtesy of spoilertv-csi.

Last edited:
What could it mean for Mac?
If Ella is Back?
I Feel like I've been smacked!
*groan* :lol:

Thanks for the press release, csimania19 - we didn't have much info on this episode to start with. For reference, here's what Elsie originally shared about the episode:

There's not really much information on this one. It looks to be a one case episode, the team are investigating the death of man who was about to come into some money. A number of people are under suspicion, including the dead guy's young, rather attractive foreign wife, and his 'happiness surrogate' (some kind of sex therapist).
I'll be interested to see where this goes - and how Ella plays into the storyline.

Written by: Rusty Cundieff & Floyd Byars
I don't think I've seen those names before in the info for CSI episodes - fresh blood, I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do. ;)

[random] I think it's kind of funny that 'MYSTERY' is in all caps in the genre section. :p [/random]

Oh no. Psycho, Mac stalking, bitch Ella is back.
Pardon the language but that's how I feel about her and I can't think of a polite, G-rated way of saying it. Plus "I hate her" just doesn't seem even half way strong enough, to me.

Now about the spoiler.
Sounds...interesting.
It's gonna have to really rock to top last night's CSI: Miami.
Maybe it's just me, but I seem to be going backwards. Seems like I'm turning back into a CSI: Miami fan first and a CSI: NY fan second. Plus, since Laurence Fishburne joined original CSI, I seem to be becoming a fan of original CSI.

Maybe I'm over thinking this episode before it even airs but...
I just wonder why a buzzard would be flying over NYC with an eyeball in its claw. What was it doing??? Taking the eyeball to a nest of baby buzzards outside the city and gonna feed it to the babies??? What would make the buzzard drop the eyeball??? Does the eyeball fall on somebody's head??? Does it fall on Ella's head??? I hope it does fall on Ella's head cause I'd find that LMAO hysterical. On second thought, I hope it don't fall on Ella's head no matter how funny it falling on her head might be. Ella would probably take it as a sign her and Mac are meant to be together since Mac would probably be one of the CSIs to show up where the eyeball fell on her head. You know the CSI: NY writers wouldn't let Mac off that easy and send 2 other members of Mac's team instead so Mac could work a different case in another part of the city away from "Psycho, Mac stalking, bitch Ella".
:shifty:If the CSI: NY writers were to decide to kill the character Ella, I'd be more than happy to play suspect/killer.:shifty:

Last edited:
Ella McBride. what she did to Mac makes me want to throw a brick on her (not slap. throw brick.)

oh, heck, there's Stella to scare her anyway.

Thanks for the press release, csimania19 - we didn't have much info on this episode to start with. For reference, here's what Elsie originally shared about the episode:

There's not really much information on this one. It looks to be a one case episode, the team are investigating the death of man who was about to come into some money. A number of people are under suspicion, including the dead guy's young, rather attractive foreign wife, and his 'happiness surrogate' (some kind of sex therapist).
I'll be interested to see where this goes - and how Ella plays into the storyline.

Ah, thanks for the info, Fay. When I saw the press release I really had no idea what episode it was referring to, and was even thinking that I must have missed some spoilers. But no, I did in fact read the original spoilers, yet I am still none the wiser. :lol: The press release just makes me think of the CSI episode "Got Murder?".

Anyway, Ella is back? Might be interesting...

:shifty:If the CSI: NY writers were to decide to kill the character Ella, I'd be more than happy to play suspect/killer.:shifty:

can i play your partner in the murder? i hate stalker stories, to me they're done and over used. the girl is a creepy psycho i would like to see go away.

besides Ella the ep sounds rather interesting.

Ella McBride. what she did to Mac makes me want to throw a brick on her (not slap. throw brick.)

oh, heck, there's Stella to scare her anyway.

Pardon the language but that's how I feel about her and I can't think of a polite, G-rated way of saying it. Plus "I hate her" just doesn't seem even half way strong enough, to me.

I completely agree. I saw her name and cringed at my desk... *super cringe* Some please get her out of here. She is some serious issues!!

can i play your partner in the murder? i hate stalker stories, to me they're done and over used. the girl is a creepy psycho i would like to see go away.

besides Ella the ep sounds rather interesting.

I'll join you.. reason being I REALLY don't like her character.

CSI: NY jumping on the human trafficking story bandwagon doesn't thrill me. CSI just did an ep about it last week, and Miami has done two.

By the same token, it's actually a realistic storyline. I'm interested to see how CSI: NY writes about it. It's a very sensitive issue and one that people don't enjoy thinking about even though it happens everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back