William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Billy! He's a fantastic actorand im so happy he waswith all of his closests friends, it was good to see the whole cast sharing those moments with him aswell... and Marg's speech was very emotional: "Millions of fans love him for his many memorable roles, yet the sum of all the parts he's played don't come close to the complexity, the kindness, the mystery, the loyalty and the generosity that is Billy himself."

That's so sweet. Congratz again to Billy.:thumbsup:

CONGRATS Billy!
He looked so great getting his star. He is very humbled by the whole experience, you could tell.
I also loved that most of the cast was there to support him.
But I still don't like his hair that light. :lol:

That is his natural hair, and he doesn't have to dye it anymore:p here's a video of his 'acceptance speech' from his shinning day in Hollywood
jb.png

BILLY TALKING

Courtesy of WPAP!

Go Billy! :thumbsup: I loved his hair. I wish Gary was there too...

Btw, first i played Camilla Belle's video and i thought where is Billy, where is Billy? :guffaw:

Thank's Alex great interview, I just wished he could have stuck it out till S/9 was over:(and then done what he wanted to do! Is that asking too much?

I wish he'd have never left CSI, but he's been saying that it's his time to go....I'm proud of him for taking the very difficult step in leaving, but I definitley miss him :(

So, do we go with 'better late than never' or 'OMG how could you POSSIBLY forget it was TODAY!?'

I mean, was it better that Gary actually came, even though he ALMOST missed Billy, any sum of minutes later and he'd have not come at all....or would it have been better to send him a buncha flowers or something and been like "Sorry I forgot...still love you bro" or something? I'm appalled he showed so late...I mean seriously, it's a STAR on the HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BILLIONS of fans knew the ceremony was Tuesday, February 3rd, and we don't even know the guy like Gary does!!!! UUUUURG!!!!
AND, on top of that, WHAT does that say to Billy!?!? "Oh, I've known you forever but I totally didn't bother to try and remember that your BIG DAY was TOday!!!"

*sigh*

I'm ok now....

The guy has problems. I hope he gets some help. Personally, I think it would have been better for him to send a private apology/flowers for missing the event rather than show up literally at the LAST minute.

Thanks for the link, Alex.

I don't know if we can construe his late coming as a lack of concern. We don't know even if the reason stated in the article is true and it is still nice that he showed up to congratulate him.

I don't know if we can construe his late coming as a lack of concern. We don't know even if the reason stated in the article is true and it is still nice that he shows up to congratulate him.

You are right that we don't know whether or not he had a really good reason for being so late. We should all assume the best rather than the worst. I still have my suspicions...

The guy has problems. I hope he gets some help. Personally, I think it would have been better for him to send a private apology/flowers for missing the event rather than show up literally at the LAST minute.

I agree. I mean, it's not very friendly or socially acceptable to show up THAT Late, like the ceremony was OVER, they'd ALL eaten, Billy was literally getting into his car to LEAVE, and Gary probably came running up, out of breath, yelling "Don't leave yet!" and there he was. Seriously, I'd be PISSED if my good friend/co-worker/whatever did that...I would try to not show it (and I'm sure Billy brushed it off at the time...I'm still offended FOR him, even if he isn't) at the time but I'd sure let it all out in the car...

I hope he didn't make a commitment to come to the ceremony (like tell Billy "Yeah, I'll be there") because that's an even bigger slap in the face; if you say you are coming to an event THAT big and THAT important to a good friend, you should be there, regardless. And if not, have a really good excuse and expect to send a bigger bouquet of flowers, a bigger congrats card, and a bigger, much more expensive gift...that's just the way it goes.

I still really, really feel bad for Billy...I don't know if he feels bad, or if he even did, but I certainly do...Bad show, Gary...Bad show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back