The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To S:
I can't believe that you just said that. I miss one lecture because i'm i'll, and when you give me the lecture notes your first words are "I think you owe me for that". WTF. Friends are supposed to do things for each other without thinking about getting a reward or being owed anything. After the amount of times you interrupted me during revision with your stupid "can you test me on this?" i think if anything, you owe me. You don't seem to realise how annoying you can be sometimes.

To myself:
Going to Africa this summer is going to be amazing, but do you have anything to come back to?

To the Human Resource person at my work:

You are unbelievable! How dare you accuse me of bullying someone? And especially someone who doesn't even know she was being bullied by me and doesn't know what you're talking about? All I did was work at my computer and I sort of raised my hands up and YOU take that as a form of bullying? Are you for real?:eek: So what now? I have to watch my body language everytime I am in the same room as someone else? Give me a break.:rolleyes:

And you weren't even going to discuss it with me personally, you were determinded to go to my boss and tell her all about it. There is nothing to tell really except the fact that you are off your stupid head and you just gave me a migraine.:scream:

You're such a coward.

/L

to you again: stop ignoring me. i know it aint obvious what i want you to do or say but can't you at least give it a try? it's like you don't care at all, and i know you do. you just think there's nothing you can do but as always you actually have NO idea what i need to hear .__.

I am new to this ranting thread and I am not quite sure of the rules (if there are any) because the link in the first post of this thread didn't work but anyways...here goes.

Just that posts go under the board rules (e.g. no 'death threats' - not even as a joke), no mentioning full names of people etc.

To ex friend: You're so selfish. And thanks for calling me a bitch. Also, sorry for being fucking concerned when you were holding scissors to your wrists. No on elese seemed to be concerned, but I was even after you called me a bitch and said you were ashamed to have called me one of your best friends. Lol, what did I do? I tried to help you understand why she did what she did. And then you were just rude to me the next day. Wow, I shouldn't have bothered. Have a nice life, your anger will get you far.

To my mother:
What are you, 12. You take the time to send me a text message while I am at work asking me to call and make an appointment for you to see a divorce lawyer. This is not my marriage to end, this is your marriage. I told you not to marry that sorry piece of crap but you went ahead and did it anyway, why because he asked! Had that been the case, I would have married the first sucker that asked me (even if he was joking).

To C: Thanks for managing to confuse the hell out of me. You start off our lunch by telling me that you broke up with your girlfriend and then proceed to ask me if I still love my ex and the other fool I fell for?

To the guy who I work with who thinks he is better than everyone else, excuse you, you almost ran me over and you can't say excuse me!

Ok, I'm done now.

Dear...MORONS who owned my house before me...

Thanks so much for you fabulous home improvement jobs.
I really appreciate having to have the whole house rewired and listening to my electricians calling to each other "Hey, Ernie come take a look at this..." with an incredulous/I can't believe what I'm seeing voice.

I also LOVED spend 3 days peeling the peel and stick tiles off the kitchen floor. You know...the ones you put down with industrial strength GLUE!

It has begun to be quite a joke around here wonder what messed up thing we'll see next.

To my co-workers;

Thanks for making me feel this way, self-loathing, hurt, disgraced. And although I know some of you stand by me you still think I am being ridicolous but to me it's such a horrible situation. I feel so insulted by the allogations this Human Resource person has made towards me that I am almost physically sick because of it.

I used to enjoy working here, now I am not so sure anymore. :(

I am just about to cry my eyes out and I hate it because you're not worth my tears!

/L

Stokes4Me-about your mom! Don't feel bad. I'm the same way..

To the lady I work with. I'm sorry your brain isn't working properly but indeed I did ask for Friday off at the first of January and YOU TOLD ME you were going to write it down and now you flip out and forget and you booked three surgeries for me to assist on that day.

And Yet IT'S MY FAULT! Of course, it's always my fault. Everything is my fault in that sorry excuse of a vet clinic.

To the local school board-why are you the only one in the entire Greater Toronto Area to call a snow day! Because everyone in this area has money and can afford a nanny or two..get real!!!

To ex friend: Yeah. Definitely over being your friend. I'm glad you're over it too because I don't want anything to do with you. I deserve better, and I'm not afraid to say that. I'm not saying that I'm better than everyone like you said, I'm just saying I deserve better than how you treated me. I was just trying to be a good friend to you. I think you seriously need help for your anger. Smashing your hand against your desk or threatening to smash your head against your desk is just whack. I don't want anything to do with someone who threatens to hurt themselves if I don't leave you alone. Wtf, I wasn't even attacking you or anything. I was just trying to talk. But forget it.

To ____: LMFAO I can't believe I told you about my dream. :eek: Well, not really about it but what it entailed. Hahahah at least you had a similar one. :p

To _______: No, I don't like him. Well I do, but I'm not telling you! Deny, deny, deny until I believe! Also, HAHAHA at our msn convo. Wow, made my life.

To ___ & _____: WE FIT TOGETHER LIKE PUZZLE PIECES. You gave me life and were there when everything was crashing down! HAHAHAH best joke ever! I love you both. But in the friend way! lmao. We need to hang out more often, yes we do.

to teacher X: Saturday, man, you're crazy! Exam before the session?! So what you're one of the who opened biotechnology in my home city? Who cares? Tell me. We need to write it just because you want to go to Southern Africa. And you want us to believe that you're going to work there? Well, maybe possible 'case they have there few interesting projects but surely they don't need you there. You're just silly and nobody likes you at uni - from students to other teachers. You're not the boss and one day something will happen in a way in which you don't want to happen. Just because life is like that. Btw, biotechnology here will be closed so sure, you and other teachers can torture us. But well, I'm saying goodbye. My feet won't be back there after two weeks.

Work/Me: Ok so my week has been bad but I need to seriously stop stressing over pathetic things yes i wanna get out of there but Seriously look.. don't say it and do nothing about it!

Work, yes I may be full time and less picky than most about shifts but FFS you give me 11-7 mon- thursday! When this week i had 2 11-7's then an 8-5 then a 9-4 today and 9-4 saturday... I don't mind the change but i swear its whats screwing me up then when i mention changing my availability you almost blow me down about it and say could i leats stay till 7 one night... I don't mind i just can't look for jobs when i get in at 7pm i'm to tired to care and end up sleeping till 10 the next day with no time.

And people at work... Seriously if you think just cos your the bosses faves and your "traing squad" you can get what you want, get a life! Just because you don't want to do Window 1 don't make such a big deal its a measley job and i know none of us love it but its not something to get all grumpy about and end up sucking up so that the manager throws me or louise on it instead... its not fair. And using us as excuses is even worse saying they never get it... petty stupid kids is what you are. And yes i'm not training squad i understand but i've been there 5 years and i don't need you to be all up in my face about your new jobs, i couldnt give a shit but when you treat us like crap it does matter.

Dear best friends daughter, I know you are excited because you are out of school yet again and you are having fun at my house but seriously....if you don't calm down and quit spazzing I might have to dig out the duct tape. ;)
Seriously though, they are driving me crazy. Thanks goodness her mom picks her up in about an hour and a half or I might go completely:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back