The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Winter,
Why are you so cruel? I hate being cold. I'm tired of shoveling snow and sub-zero temps. Spring can't get here soon enough.

To the stupid person who parks in front of my house. You're not here to see me. Why do you feel the need to park directly in front of my gate? I wish I could take a baseball bat to your car.

To the people I work with.

You are the rudest bunch of jerks I have ever worked with and I hope when I leave you go out of business.

To my geography teacher: would you just STOP treating me unfairly, you piss me off. it's not my fault you're old and ugly and have no friends and no one on this earth is interested in what you're talking about!!!! it's like you always know when i'm unprepared for a lesson, it's annoying. and i don't deserve this :censored: D, i deserve a B and you know that. so what's your problem? i hate you.

To Dave: stop talking about her, stop being depressed because of her. stop ignoring your friends just because she's gone to america for half a year, it's not our problem. and at least don't say that you appreciate me as a friend and at the same time you don't call back, don't talk to me in school and when we talk you say some unnecessarily crap. just.. WAH.. CHANGE ! i don't get you.

To My Family: STOP WALKING INTO MY ROOM YOU GET ON MY NERVES.

:mad:

Dear Mom,

sometimes I just don't understand you, and your priorities. WE are your family, so should be your top priority. I know it's hard for you that your friend is far away, and you can't talk as often you want to, but other people are in this kind of situation, too! You said it's breakfast...where? Or did you mean I should do it? I could, but I don't WANT to...I hope one day I'm going to understand you more. I love you very much, because you are my mom, and you are a wonderful person, but please!

thanks,

your daughter

Edit: to my friend: thanks a lot, again, for leaving me alone...

Last edited:
Dear Extremely Annoying Girl at Work.

How DARE you? You have no idea how close I was to losing it today. Seriously, who CARES if I spend 10 minutes in the bathroom. Asking me what takes me so long in there? DUH.

I don't spend nearly HALF the time in there that YOU SPEND TALKING. Seriously, I time you. Yesterday it was 37 minutes before you actually turned your computer on. And that's not including the time you spent after that talking to the girl beside you, texting on your phone, running into the bathroom to TALK ON THE PHONE and going for your smoke breaks.

Oh...and I keep track of every time you tell me you can't do something when I ask you to. I DO have seniority and my opinion DOES count. I don't go running to tell tales, but I HAVE been asked about it before.

And you have the NERVE to whine that I spend too long in the bathroom? And seriously, telling me I have a cold because I'm in the cold bathroom too long, that's just pissy. Pardon the pun. Snarky :censored:. Keep your opinions to yourself and SHUT THE :censored: UP.

Counting to 10 and breathing now.

E.

To my boss

Why am I going to take advice from you when you that "Feliz Cumpleanos" was the same as a "Quinceanera"?

You know all I wanted to do tonight was come home and watch a little TV. Why does the TV have to start acting up NOW! Damn it, as if it can't get bad enough my friend might lose her job because of our company. But they do everything that is in the "best interest" of the company! I hate insurance!

Boy do I need this right now.

Dear C: Wow. You're supposed to come over tomorrow, and you know it, so you go and make other plans and then tell me you have to leave earlier than you were going to? Sure, it still gives us time to hang out but I still feel ditched. I mean "Oh I can't stay very long because I'm going to the movies with K LOL"? Well thanks for inviting me. (And what the hell is so funny?) I always take you to the movies, but whenever you invite me you end up coming up with an excuse as to why we can't go. And I know you won't invite me this time either because you're with one of your other friends and somehow you think me and them just can't mix, even though to tell you the truth I think they're all cool and wouldn't mind hanging out with them. And oh, one of your excuses was "Well I have to go home early because I have to eat"? You come visit someone's house and don't expect them to feed you? Huh? Oh, then, "Well you don't eat at the same time as me." :wtf: DUH. When you go to someone's house you don't expect to be treated the EXACT same way as you do at home. Who cares if you get dinner early or have to wait a few extra hours than you do at home? Lame excuse. AND I know you just want to come here to play Wii. Seriously. You don't even want to actually hang out. :scream:

Wow. You are bigger idiot then I thought, sir. First you tell me open the boxes and set the items, then you tell me to pack the stuff back up and put it away, then when the district manager comes in and asks where the hell the stuff is, you pin it on me and I get written up. The beauty of ignorance.

Dear J,

You could possibly be the biggest idion ever to walk into me life. Literally. Instead of coming out and saying you did indeed EGG MY HOUSE, you lie and pin it on my boyfriend. So when I come to him, obviously upset, you giggle to yourself cause its so funny right? Now, he broke up with me because I accused him of doing it. THEN you tell me?! You are one sick puppy J. Sick indeed. Karma is a biatch so just wait for it my friend, or should I say, ex-friend.

I am new to this ranting thread and I am not quite sure of the rules (if there are any) because the link in the first post of this thread didn't work but anyways...here goes.

I am sick and tired of myself not ever being able to stand up for myself and for never ever having the guts to tell my mum how I really feel and how I want things to be!

It's just that you take everything so personally mum! I don't hate you just beceause I am of a different opinion than you. But I am so scared to tell you my true feelings becuase I think I will send you down that negative spiral that made you sick in the first place. I am scared that I would make things so bad between that you wouldn't want to talk to me again.

I know all the bad things that have happened to you and all the things you had to endure through childhood, married life, sicknesses and now with your broken wrist and I don't want to be yet another burden to you or yet another thing in your life that gives you grief.

So I silently take it and it eats away at my psyche. I come away from our times spent together almost always totally depressed and exhausted of having put on a brave face all along.
I am 38 and I can't stand up to my mum...What a laugh:(. I am such a loser.

note to self: you're so damn stupid. you shouldn't have let him go. you could have had everything with him. he'd given you the world. but no.. you ruined it. congratulations lisa. screw november. i wish i could turn back time and just make things right.

To my dear friend P,

STOP COMPLAINING! No one needs to hear you go on and on about how horrible your life is. I don't mind you talking about it sometimes but you don't complain sometimes. You do it all the time. I ask you how you are, you say "I'm so tired. I had to do [insert random task here] and my mom was on WoW all night so I didn't get any sleep and..." Give it a rest! There are worse things happening to other people. My mom just had surgery a week ago but do you hear me complaining about having to take care of my sisters and clean around the house and all kinds of other stuff. I remember your favourite quote, "Bad things happen. Mostly to me, so don't worry." Just get a life please.

To L:
If I have to listen to another song coming out of your computer, I'm going to blow up!
I don't appreciate that you are sitting there blaring your music while some of us are actually trying to study and do homework. They make these things called earphones that plug into your laptop. Buy some!

To J:
You tell me that I'm driving too slow, so I speed up by 5 mph. Then I'm going to fast for you, so I hit the brakes gently to slow down. So you proceed to lecture me that hitting my brakes when it's snowing and "potentially" icy is a huge no-no. How else would you like me to slow down? I would just coast to a stop, but I don't figure the cars in front of me would appreciate that too much. Next time I'll just hit something, that'll get the car to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back