Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

• Girls like Flowers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ready to Settle Down

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Moving Towards Each Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been brewing for a long time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Seven years in the making

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • As Foretold by Nostradamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea which I would prefer cause even though I want them kissing like now, I also don't want them to use everything in one episode, know what I mean? Then again if we get a kiss on feb 2, I'll be squealing and screaming like all hiphuggers in the world cause it's been SEVEN years in the making!!!

Ok I was thinking about the possibility of them kissing and IMO it could happen either:

1. They share a small sweet kiss in 7.14 when all their love is confessed for each other :). Later on throughout the season we get small, cute scenes between them but won't get a more passionate kiss till next season.

2. We get "the talk" on 7.14, cute scenes the rest of the season and a big, super announced and promoted kiss for the season finale.

Personally I see more real option number 2 cause it's a way of giving us something between them now and still being able to wait on the kiss and save it for another big moment.

That's some pretty good thinking! I think either of the options are pretty likely to happen. I agree with you that number 2 is the most probable. Personally, I'd be satisfied with either! Which situation would you prefer?

Hmm...I like them both, but I think that if they only kissed during the season finale, it would leave us for monthhhs wanting to know what happens...I almost died after season 6 lol. Anyways, option one would be nice, but I'm sure theyd probably talk and kiss again...you dont kiss someone you love that much and then not do it again ;)

I think a lightbulb just went off in my head!
Talking earlier about calleigh never needing help and always seeming so put together, maybe after this, she'll just collapse. She's going to realize something, she needs help, and like she has given to so many others, she;ll need to take the help that eric will hopefully give her after she almost dies!

Last edited:
Ok I was thinking about the possibility of them kissing and IMO it could happen either:

1. They share a small sweet kiss in 7.14 when all their love is confessed for each other :). Later on throughout the season we get small, cute scenes between them but won't get a more passionate kiss till next season.

2. We get "the talk" on 7.14, cute scenes the rest of the season and a big, super announced and promoted kiss for the season finale.

Personally I see more real option number 2 cause it's a way of giving us something between them now and still being able to wait on the kiss and save it for another big moment.

That's some pretty good thinking! I think either of the options are pretty likely to happen. I agree with you that number 2 is the most probable. Personally, I'd be satisfied with either! Which situation would you prefer?

Hmm...I like them both, but I think that if they only kissed during the season finale, it would leave us for monthhhs wanting to know what happens...I almost died after season 6 lol. Anyways, option one would be nice, but I'm sure theyd probably talk and kiss again...you dont kiss someone you love that much and then not do it agani ;)

I can see option 2 being the one that the writers pick. However, the Miami writers being the Miami writers I could also see them talking in 714 and then maybe getting rid of their pent up sexual tension and then taking a step back b/c they don't want to rush into things b.c this is something more than just getting rid of the sexual tension.

I really could see the writers doing things a little backwards simply b/c this IS Miami!

Hmm...I like them both, but I think that if they only kissed during the season finale, it would leave us for monthhhs wanting to know what happens...I almost died after season 6 lol. Anyways, option one would be nice, but I'm sure theyd probably talk and kiss again...you dont kiss someone you love that much and then not do it agani ;)

I can see option 2 being the one that the writers pick. However, the Miami writers being the Miami writers I could also see them talking in 714 and then maybe getting rid of their pent up sexual tension and then taking a step back b/c they don't want to rush into things b.c this is something more than just getting rid of the sexual tension.

I really could see the writers doing things a little backwards simply b/c this IS Miami!

I really hope they dont go backwards. theyve gone backwards for so long, then forward, paused, then they'd rewind and start again. right now their video is on play and it's going forward.

Ok Guys good job on fill up this thread so fast! Their was at least 2 pages put on ssence I went to be at 3:30 AM this morning so I had to catch up. Oops Hit Enter to soon so now I must edit my long winded Rant.

Ok I hope I can be in here tommorow if I'm not in pain or drunk off my ass on pain killers from getting my bottom two wisdome teeth cut out of my head. (make notes to ones self, do not wait until you are 40 to have you wisdom teeth extracted! not a very good idea do it before 25 per dentist!) I just hope I don't have problems!

Anywho! as to the conversation 2 pages back where everyone was tell how they thought they would show Calleigh and Eric in their love scene heres how mine plays out....

I have said this before and I'm going to say it again, I see the episode starting with a tight shot of a tatoo on intament thight maybe lower back, with the sheet pulled up by it. and then we hear the phone ring! camera pulls back from the tatoo enough that you can see a the back of a woman maybe laying on her stomack with the pillow over her head so it hides her identaty for the moment. as the phone is ringing the camera pulls back to the phone on the night stand and the woman's body fuzzy in the back ground as you hear her moan in discussed of the phone ringing as she reaches out to fumble for the phone on the nightstand and finally find it with her hand.

then camera sorta shows her but still not enough to tell who it is looking at the page on her cell and moaning and sorta dropping her head back down on the bed and all you see is her laying on her stomack with sheet just below the small of her back enough to see her tramp stamp on either her thigh or her back. as she is moaning you think its about the page out, but then she kinda starts to giggle and we see Eric's hot naked upper body and he is kissing his way up her back emerging from under the sheet stopping to admire her body art and to drop a few kisses on it as he makes referance to how come she never told him about her Tatoo and she finally emerges from under the pillow and you see that it is Calleigh that he Is kissing on up her back to her neck. She is giggle again and says that she has to keep some thing a secret, beside she figured Speed told him she had it a long time ago.

Then Eric says What you showed it to Speed and he knew, but didn't tell me. Then she says no silly it wasn't that way with me and Speed you know that! I just was talking to him one day and I told him. Then she giggles at the thought of remembering her conversation with Speed and says Tim always like to tease me about showing it to him, But I never did....He would be so jelous of you right now....Then Eric smirks at the thougtht of his friend and says yeah he would. Then she says as she slaps him on the ass.. We have to get going we've got a crime scene to get to, as she slaps Eric on the ass again, and jumps off the bed and heads to the shower. Eric then sits up on the bed with a grin and says as he rises and walks twords bathroom to get in the shower with Calleigh! Hey I just thought of something else Speed would be jelous of! As hes walking into a steamy bathroom and you her Calleigh say oh,.. and whats that? And you hear Eric reply come here and I'll show you! And hear her giggle and screm loudly from the bathroom!!!!! Cut go to the the Who opening!!!

Now thats what my idea opening scene would be. I mean you got to have the tatoo because it was mentioned in season 1, but only Speed new of it before he told Horatio, so you have to mention Speed! so I thought that would be a cute banter about the tatoo and they're good friend.

Also I wonder If, or what Eric is going to say when the Photos come out of Callegh on the Horseback ride? Anyone thought about that! Could be a cattlest leading them into the sex scene or it could be a bad thing! What do you guys think. Will Eric question Calleigh about the ridding date or will the outing of the two of them be bigger, or will it all roll together for mutiple problems one being as big as the other! Ok Fanfiction Writters I'm giving you some good stuff here! Come on now somebody work with me hear and tweek it and put all together in a great story!

Last edited:
Ok Guys good job on fill up this thread so fast! Their was at least 2 pages put on ssence I went to be at 3:30 AM this morning so I had to catch up. Oops Hit Enter to soon so now I must edit my long winded Rant.

Ok I hope I can be in here tommorow if I'm not in pain or drunk off my ass on pain killers from getting my bottom two wisdome teeth cut out of my head. (make notes to ones self, do not wait until you are 40 to have you wisdom teeth extracted! not a very good idea do it before 25 per dentist!) I just hope I don't have problems!

Anywho! as to the conversation 2 pages back where everyone was tell how they thought they would show Calleigh and Eric in their love scene heres how mine plays out....

I have said this before and I'm going to say it again, I see the episode starting with a tight shot of a tatoo on intament thight maybe lower back, with the sheet pulled up by it. and then we hear the phone ring! camera pulls back from the tatoo enough that you can see a the back of a woman maybe laying on her stomack with the pillow over her head so it hides her identaty for the moment. as the phone is ringing the camera pulls back to the phone on the night stand and the woman's body fuzzy in the back ground as you hear her moan in discussed of the phone ringing as she reaches out to fumble for the phone on the nightstand and finally find it with her hand.

then camera sorta shows her but still not enough to tell who it is looking at the page on her cell and moaning and sorta dropping her head back down on the bed and all you see is her laying on her stomack with sheet just below the small of her back enough to see her tramp stamp on either her thigh or her back. as she is moaning you think its about the page out, but then she kinda starts to giggle and we see Eric's hot naked upper body and he is kissing his way up her back emerging from under the sheet stopping to admire her body art and to drop a few kisses on it as he makes referance to how come she never told him about her Tatoo and she finally emerges from under the pillow and you see that it is Calleigh that he Is kissing on up her back to her neck. She is giggle again and says that she has to keep some thing a secret, beside she figured Speed told him she had it a long time ago.

Then Eric says What you showed it to Speed and he knew, but didn't tell me. Then she says no silly it wasn't that way with me and Speed you know that! I just was talking to him one day and I told him. Then she giggles at the thought of remembering her conversation with Speed and says Tim always like to tease me about showing it to him, But I never did....He would be so jelous of you right now....Then Eric smirks at the thougtht of his friend and says yeah he would. Then she says as she slaps him on the ass.. We have to get going we've got a crime scene to get to, as she slaps Eric on the ass again, and jumps off the bed and heads to the shower. Eric then sits up on the bed with a grin and says as he rises and walks twords bathroom to get in the shower with Calleigh! Hey I just thought of something else Speed would be jelous of! As hes walking into a steamy bathroom and you her Calleigh say oh,.. and whats that? And you hear Eric reply come here and I'll show you! And hear her giggle and screm loudly from the bathroom!!!!! Cut go to the the Who opening!!!

Now thats what my idea opening scene would be. I mean you got to have the tatoo because it was mentioned in season 1, but only Speed new of it before he told Horatio, so you have to mention Speed! so I thought that would be a cute banter about the tatoo and they're good friend.

Also I wonder If, or what Eric is going to say when the Photos come out of Callegh on the Horseback ride? Anyone thought about that! Could be a cattlest leading them into the sex scene or it could be a bad thing! What do you guys think. Will Eric question Calleigh about the ridding date or will the outing of the two of them be bigger, or will it all roll together for mutiple problems one being as big as the other! Ok Fanfiction Writters I'm giving you some good stuff here! Come on now somebody work with me hear and tweek it and put all together in a great story!

:guffaw:

I've played so many C/E scenes in my mind...but I never have the paitience to write them down. I like your idea of the scene though.

Oh my, so many different scenarios from you guys about what should happen, my head's spinning but I love them all! That's what I love about E/C the possibilities are endless. And when they do get together, even more possibilities abound in which direction it can go.....angst, I love angst!

But I think I've reach that point where I'll be happy with what TPTB give us because E/C are going to be together no matter what. As long they do it right BUT I would not like it they cheapen the whole moment by doing something really cheesy or soapish (I can watch Days or Y&R if I wanted that) like starting another triangle or Calleigh backing off as soon as they get them together.

I think it's great that it's gone from little odd bits of E/C moments from time to time to suddenly BANG! two episodes in a row with big scenes. That must be a first? I can defintely get use to it, HA HA!

Because they made us wait so long, don't you think they owe us scenes of E/C:
-kissing
-dating/starting a serious relationship (or indications of it)
-bedroom action

Speaking of bedroom action, like you all said, it's too bad CBS/CSIM can't show the same level of skin like some the other shows since it airs at 10pm. I haven't watched the other shows that were mentioned here but I do watch Dexter on Showtime and they pretty much show everything (except male frontal nudity), not to mention the kind of cursing that would make a drunken sailor proud, especially Dexter's sister! Maybe if they ever made a CSIM movie, we'll get to see both! Hmm, as Dexter takes place in Miami, now I’m hoping someone will write a Dexter/CSI Miami crossover fanfic LOL!

Speaking of bedroom action, like you all said, it's too bad CBS/CSIM can't show the same level of skin like some the other shows since it airs at 10pm.
But it doesn't show at 10 everywhere. In the central time zone it shows at 9pm. So my guess is they'd have to be careful about what they show.

15 hours and 16 minutes till a promo. Hopefully...the promo.

Speaking of bedroom action, like you all said, it's too bad CBS/CSIM can't show the same level of skin like some the other shows since it airs at 10pm.
But it doesn't show at 10 everywhere. In the central time zone it shows at 9pm. So my guess is they'd have to be careful about what they show.

15 hours and 16 minutes till a promo. Hopefully...the promo.

Oh wow! I missed so much by not sitting in front of my computer last night. I was instead watching CSIM reruns on A&E.

I am ready for this promo, its the only thing I have been looking forward to all weekend.

I really hope that we get something good next week as far as a development between these two. Not just a well I'm in love with you type of thing.

Off to work :scream: , I'll pop in soon!

I would have to say number 2, although I would hate the wait. But either one would be awesome!

i'm seriouslly going crazy here. 7 days till a new epi :eek:

and a few hours till the promo! please someone have to put online, bcz i don't live in the U.S :(

Oh my, so many different scenarios from you guys about what should happen, my head's spinning but I love them all! That's what I love about E/C the possibilities are endless. And when they do get together, even more possibilities abound in which direction it can go.....angst, I love angst!

But I think I've reach that point where I'll be happy with what TPTB give us because E/C are going to be together no matter what. As long they do it right BUT I would not like it they cheapen the whole moment by doing something really cheesy or soapish (I can watch Days or Y&R if I wanted that) like starting another triangle or Calleigh backing off as soon as they get them together.

I think it's great that it's gone from little odd bits of E/C moments from time to time to suddenly BANG! two episodes in a row with big scenes. That must be a first? I can defintely get use to it, HA HA!

Because they made us wait so long, don't you think they owe us scenes of E/C:
-kissing
-dating/starting a serious relationship (or indications of it)
-bedroom action

Speaking of bedroom action, like you all said, it's too bad CBS/CSIM can't show the same level of skin like some the other shows since it airs at 10pm. I haven't watched the other shows that were mentioned here but I do watch Dexter on Showtime and they pretty much show everything (except male frontal nudity), not to mention the kind of cursing that would make a drunken sailor proud, especially Dexter's sister! Maybe if they ever made a CSIM movie, we'll get to see both! Hmm, as Dexter takes place in Miami, now I’m hoping someone will write a Dexter/CSI Miami crossover fanfic LOL!
Well I surely would love to see all the three posibilities, but even one of them would be great.:)
At least I will be ok if I get the chance to see them kissing finally. I mean that would be ok for the start. And then I hope there will be much more:lol:. I think that all of you agree with me that this is the high time.

It's funny how we are expecting so much from this episode that we even have a countdown for the promo :lol:. I hope that in the 2.2 seconds promo they usually show on mondays we get something. If not, when is it that the extended one usually comes out? Thursdays, fridays...? IDK but it's been so cruel to wait two whole weeks for this episode. Though after waiting seven years... let's not go there :shifty:

You know I keep thinking about 7.16 and the comment Calleigh makes about how she thought to keep him here she would've had to marry him (something to that effect). After all we've seen in the last couple of episodes it's even more mindblowing that she says something like that. When the spoiler (thanks to our great delkolover ;) ) was written here we hadn't seen 7.12 and 7.13 and we were really :eek: about it. Well now after she was so upfront about the whole thing and it's out there in the open, for her to throw a comment like that, I mean, something more is surely going to happen in 7.14 and/or 7.15, know what I mean? I don't know how to exactly explain what I'm thinking but I don't think she would've said something like that while the ball is still on Eric's side. I think it's an indication that our crazy speculations are correct and he does says something (or she says something) on monday's episode and we have a huge non-baby step forward. I don't think I can wait much longer without going completely insane for over-analyzing absolutely everything :lol:.

i already watched their scenes 545343546337 times and were only the conversation and the looks, imagine if they kiss and other stuff ?? :lol:
i'll watch nonstop. :drool: hahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back