Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I love the sunglasses too.
I saw "Evidance of things unseen" a bit ago. At the end, H is leaving the strip club: it's all dark inside and of course it's night outside, and he looks back and puts on his sunglasses! It was the greatest!

David Caruso
There are no words to describe the joy and pleasure we get from H and cheering him on in all he does!
Thank you for creating the most wonderful character in television!
Happy Birthday!

Birthday greetings to our man Caruso! Here's hoping he continues to be blessed with prosperity, peace, joy and lots of love (from his inner circle and us, the fans)!

:beer:

Say.
I once heard that H's father might have been a police officer. This was based on the fact that both of the Caine brothers went into law inforcement, and that they came from NYC where a lot of police officers are like in families. The fathers were cops, the grandfathers were cops, all of the uncles and cousins are cops...

Any thoughts on this?

Say.
I once heard that H's father might have been a police officer. This was based on the fact that both of the Caine brothers went into law inforcement, and that they came from NYC where a lot of police officers are like in families. The fathers were cops, the grandfathers were cops, all of the uncles and cousins are cops...

Any thoughts on this?

I wouldn't be surprised if his father actually was a cop. But H killed his father, so I don't think he went into law enforecement because his father worked as a cop. And not everybody becomes a cop just because they have realtives who are cops, for H I bet it was more of a calling and a way to make up for not being able to save his mother. That was in a way confirmed in an earlier season, can't quit recall which though. Ray might have joined cause H did. But I'm just speculating, he could have had some other reason for doing so.

Intresting subject Enhinti.

Hmmm.
I have to disagree.
H was always a cop. That's the impression that I have.
Remember that H said in season 1 in "Wet Foot/Dry Foot" that he was 45 years old. In season 4, he tells Stetler that his mother's murder was 20 years ago. Thus H would have been about 28 when he killed his father.
He would have been done with college and patrol and probably working in the bomb squad in Miami at that time.

Ray could have been
very young. I got the impression that Ray was about ten years younger then H, so he might have been 18 when their parents died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back