Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 15th ep 711 "Tipping Point." (new)
December 22nd is a repeat of "Guerillas in the Mist" from last season
December 29th ep 712 "Identity Crisis" (new)

Don't hold me to that last one...I am speculating.

Hmm...Idenity Crisis? What's that about, I must have missed that one

From the Spoiler Reference Page:

Identity Crisis:

"Financial advisor, Marshall Conrad, his wife and daughter are murdered in their home and the only suspect, whom witnesses place fleeing the scene, has amnesia and can't remember what happened or if he was even there. To make matters worse they can't find the murder weapon which was used to commit the murders.

As the team investigates it turns out that Conrad was swindling his clients out of their money and hiding it away somewhere. They also discover that the Marshall's estranged son, Logan may have also had a motive b/c his father tucked him away in a military school, which he didn't like. He also wasn't his father's biggest fan." (Courtesy of delkolover)
It's as always, subject to change. (In Miami's case, much change. :p)

Hope this helps.

Also bear in mind that I don't report everything I see from the spoilers. So while the things may change from what I do report....the other things I see don't always.

I do that b/c I don't want to totally spoil the entire episode....what would be the point in watching then!! :lol: Plus I have been reprimanded by several posters for spoiling the entire ep to them even though the majority of the time the spoilers change from when I see them, report them and to when the ep finally airs.

December 15th ep 711 "Tipping Point." (new)
December 22nd is a repeat of "Guerillas in the Mist" from last season
December 29th ep 712 "Identity Crisis" (new)

Don't hold me to that last one...I am speculating.

So does this mean that they aren't taking a big month long break like most shows are doing around this time?? Are they just taking a few 2 week breaks in between episodes??

EW:

Question: Any scoop on the Eric and Calleigh romance on CSI: Miami? -- Carolina

Ausiello: There's nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate those around you. Calleigh will learn that lesson the hard way this February.

EW:

Ausiello: There's nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate those around you. Calleigh will learn that lesson the hard way this February.
Now we can officially say goodbye to Calleigh Duquesne, the cheerful one:p.
Hopefully it refers just to her experience in 7x14 ;) and he doesn't men anything else.
Is 7x14 going to air on February or on January??:confused:

Thanks for this spoiler Alex :D

EW:

I have stupid question, who is Ausiello? :rolleyes:
Poor Calleigh, i hate how they do EC romance, they broke her for him, i think it's not right :( IMO

EW:

Poor Calleigh, i hate how they do EC romance, they broke her for him, i think it's not right :( IMO
Not considering it from a shipping POV, I have to say that it's pretty sad for everyone, Calleigh first, to destroy one character in order to get her/him together with another character (it doesn't matter who the lucky guy/girl is).
I can understand it if it was just personal, you know Calleigh's break down would be very good for a very strong person like her.
The thing I can't understand is the actual purpose for it.
I mean they're literally destroying her character for a shipping purpose, wow:wtf:, that's what pisses me off:scream:. And yes it's pretty sad (no matter what couple is);)

Ausiello is a sort of journalist who gets some scoops from the set of CSI:Miami 'cause he says he has some insiders:lol:

Not considering it from a shipping POV, I have to say that it's pretty sad for everyone, Calleigh first, to destroy one character in order to get her/him together with another character (it doesn't matter who the lucky guy/girl is).
I can understand it if it was just personal, you know Calleigh's break down would be very good for a very strong person like her.
The thing I can't understand is the actual purpose for it.
I mean they're literally destroying her character for a shipping purpose, wow:wtf:, that's what pisses me off:scream:. And yes it's pretty sad (no matter what couple is);)

Ausiello is a sort of journalist who gets some scoops from the set of CSI:Miami 'cause he says he has some insiders:lol:
I agree with you, i don't mean it, they wanna EC together, but why broke her any guy :scream: It's sad, i like old Cal more and all this staff, put her in danger and all, i feel sorry for her:(
Thanks for answer, why you laughing? His insiders can be wrong, we can't know while we don't see it our eyes in Febrary ;)

Thanks for answer, why you laughing? His insiders can be wrong, we can't know while we don't see it our eyes in Febrary ;)
Well whenever we talk about him there's always some rough arguments on everything he says and on him :lol: .... because some people love him and believe him while other hate him & consider him just like rubbish.
So now, I'm just waiting for the new argument jus because these arguments crack me up.
I'm pretty sure he's right just because we already now what the nearly death experience of Cal is ;), if that's what he mean with "Brush with death"

Well that's surprising. Calleigh gets almost killed. Again. URGH!!!!

Maybe this episode is the one where Ryan and Calleigh are trapped in the burning house? Or is that before February?

And I don't trust Ausiello, so this might not even happen.

I'm incredibly sick of crap happening to Calleigh. We get it. She's a tough cookie. Let some of the other actors use their talents! Please!

EW:

Orla_Dark, Mike Ausiello was with TV Guide; now he's with EW. To call him a journalist is quite a stretch. He's one step up from the dumpster divers (paparazzi). His 'news flashes' are more often wrong than right.

Well that's surprising. Calleigh gets almost killed. Again. URGH!!!!

Maybe this episode is the one where Ryan and Calleigh are trapped in the burning house? Or is that before February?

And I don't trust Ausiello, so this might not even happen.

I'm incredibly sick of crap happening to Calleigh. We get it. She's a tough cookie. Let some of the other actors use their talents! Please!

No you are right it is that episode.....I thought it was supposed to air in January but then again, I don't always take repeats into account. Mainly b/c I don't like them! ;)

Orla_Dark, Mike Ausiello was with TV Guide; now he's with EW. To call him a journalist is quite a stretch. He's one step up from the dumpster divers (paparazzi). His 'news flashes' are more often wrong than right.
Well I was just trying to be optimistic :p
IMO he gets some things right & some others wrong, like everybody;).
Surely defining Calleigh chocking & suffocating after the fire (the crime scene which gets on fire while her & Ryan are inside) "brush with death" is completely right if that's the episode he meant.
Unless they want the 10000th tragedy of her life in 3 years, possibely with the death of someone very close to her, I guess he got everything right, IDK anything about the shipping stuff &, honestly, I don't want to know it:p

Maybe Ausellio is referring to the episode where Ryan and Calleigh are nearly killed or at least I hope that's the episode he's referring to. Calleigh has been through enough these past few seasons.

Maybe Ausellio is referring to the episode where Ryan and Calleigh are nearly killed or at least I hope that's the episode he's referring to. Calleigh has been through enough these past few seasons.

I am 99.9% sure that is the episode he is referring to and that is the episode to which we are all referring.

I understand where the writers are coming from though, with all the Calleigh "drama" as everyone is referring to it. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So here is mine:

They designed Calleigh to be this strong willed, defiant, tough as nails character who is really the "rock" of the team. No matter what she is always there for everyone, covers for teammates and tends to stay on an emotional even keel. She never shows her "hand" so to speak and keeps her emotions tucked deep inside; unlike most of the other characters on the show who will have emotional outbursts from time to time where they "show" their emotions whether they be anger, love, joy, etc. She tends to play things off in a closed of manner.

Unfortunately, characters need to change and evolve as a show continues. And in order to do that with a character who comes off so "tough" they have to go through emotional and physical trials to show their more human side. Basically, it is a "how much can one tough as nails person take before they crack?" IMO they want to "humanize" the Calleigh character a little more. And they seem to think this is the best way to get that done. I also, think the walls she has put up are starting to crumble.

Look, she is my favorite character so I love seeing the emotional and physical storylines for her....have they picked on her a lot lately? Yes. But the same could be said for Eric. The last two to three seasons they shot him, they shot his sister, he got sued, he has an upcoming storyline (ep 710) where someone is trying to kill him; the list goes on.

So, I happen to like what they are doing with Calleigh lately and I think Emily is doing a great job with all of it.

In the end, it is all a matter of tastes and opinions and that is exactly why we all come here; to voice our opinions and get constructive criticism on them and have great discussions.

Last edited:
I am 99.9% sure that is the episode he is referring to and that is the episode to which we are all referring.

I understand where the writers are coming from though, with all the Calleigh "drama" as everyone is referring to it. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So here is mine:

They designed Calleigh to be this strong willed, defiant, tough as nails character who is really the "rock" of the team. No matter what she is always there for everyone, covers for teammates and tends to stay on an emotional even keel. She never shows her "hand" so to speak and keeps her emotions tucked deep inside; unlike most of the other characters on the show who will have emotional outbursts from time to time where they "show" their emotions whether they be anger, love, joy, etc. She tends to play things off in a closed of manner.

Unfortunately, characters need to change and evolve as a show continues. And in order to do that with a character who comes off so "tough" they have to go through emotional and physical trials to show their more human side. Basically, it is a "how much can one tough as nails person take before they crack?" IMO they want to "humanize" the Calleigh character a little more. And they seem to think this is the best way to get that done. I also, think the walls she has put up are starting to crumble.

Look, she is my favorite character so I love seeing the emotional and physical storylines for her....have they picked on her a lot lately? Yes. But the same could be said for Eric. The last two to three seasons they shot him, they shot his sister, he got sued, he has an upcoming storyline (ep 710) where someone is trying to kill him; the list goes on.

So, I happen to like what they are doing with Calleigh lately and I think Emily is doing a great job with all of it.

In the end, it is all a matter of tastes and opinions and that is exactly why we all come here; to voice our opinions and get constructive criticism on them and have great discussions.
:eek: OK delkolover you couldn't express your opinion in a better way & yes I agree.

And here's mine just to let people know what I honestly think about it & the show in general ;)
Probably Calleigh has been one of the strongest women ever in a show.
She's tough, but, at the same time, know how to cheer people up even in the most difficult moments. She's always a very kind, gentle person who tends to help everyone who needs help.
- When Tim got shot, for the first time, she tried to help him telling what the situation was like & she gave him just a simple advise. If he wanted to listen to her & Horatio, he could have solved his problem & probably things would have changed.
Also when he died she, techinacally refused, to publish in a report file that he was the one who, practically, didn't clean the gun (we still don't know why he never cleaned that damn gun). Why didn't she do it??? Just because she was his friend and she has always been loyal to friends.
Whenever one of her friends needs a help, she's always there for him/her.
-Delko had lots of troubles during his life & Calleigh alwyas helped him, again for the same reason she did it with Tim.
She's one of the most reliable people I've ever seen in a show.
-Ryan was the newby & yes he screwed up lots of time, but she was alwyas there: she got pissed off & she shouted lots of times because of his mistakes, but, at the end, she always helped him (I still remember when she talked about her vision troubles because of the change of shift in order to help that guy, who thought he was going to be blind).
-Natalia, she was the mole & had some difficulties in gaining the real trust among the team. Still, whenever she had troubles because of it she tried to help her & she practically encouraged her to go on ("Rio" & other episodes from s5)
-Frank, she was there when he didn't know how to react to Horatio's death. She was there to support him.
-Alexx, probably the only one who ever helped Calleigh when she had some difficulties. Her "mother" on the workplace. But, whenever Alexx needed some help, she was there ( I still remember when Alexx's friend was killed & Calleigh did everything she could to help her & solve that crime).
-Horatio....ho many times did she help him?????? Lots of times, almost alwyas.
As you can see she's been tough, strong, cheerful, helpful, loyal to everyone.
Now being like this can be boring (though I would have accepted it :p) and TPTB needed to develop her character.
Honestly, in 5 years she was the less developed character of the show (except for her father who, IMHO, still had to be developed. There was plenty of possibilities to go on with him).
In order to reach the goal TPTB had to write a certain kind of stories.
The only possible way to do it, honestly, is to destroy her character (also phisically) in order to rebuild a new one.
She's been too strong till now that the only chance to get a new humanized Calleigh is to destroy her & then rebuild her character.
With what's going to happen in 7x14 I hope they gonna end this destructin 'cause yes, though I love it, I still think they kinda exaggereted a bit ;).
Lots of things happened to her in these last 3 years and still other things are going to happen to her in order to go on with this new "development" of her character.

Also Eric had lots of troubles (even if fewer than Calleigh's one), but I think there's just one difference between the characters.
While Eric had lots of troubles just to get a new character like the one we're seeing (though I'll always say that I hate this change and I'll never forgive TPTB for this :scream:) Calleigh had lots of difficultis/troubles (probably too many) in order to destroy her character & then rebuild a new one...I mean TPTB need just one little step to develop all the other character while for her, they need 2 steps 'cuase she's too strong.
So I guess Calleigh's development is one of the most difficult to get just because of her real character.
Even if I think they're too many, I still think they're useful just because with such a strong woman you can't reach this kind of target just with some little storylines.
Plus I do think this is the last step for her destruction ( I mean she ends up in a hospital & you know Calleigh never wants to be fussed, so I can imagine how traumatic this episode can be for her, even more than "All In" & "Rock And a Hard Place").

So if you ak me:
_Did she have too many troubles in her life, especially in these last 3 years??? Yes, but not too many if we compare them with Eric's ones (who's, IMHO, the king of storylines lately)
_Do TPTB dedicate to many sotrylines to her????? No because right after the accident/trouble she's some sort of a lab rat in that department (e.g. did anyone ask her how did she fell right after the kidnapping???? No), she's not considered like another person *cough*Eric*cough* who's alwyas there & in every single episode we have to see part of them or people trying to help him.
_Do I enjoy the spoilers of 7x14???? In terms of Calleigh's development I just love them because it's the last step of the first part of it. In terms of shipping not that much 'cause I think this kind of development should be done/created without anybody there:p
_Do I want to see this episode? Yes for two reasons:
-Calleigh in hospital. I've dreamt an episode like this for 7 years & I want to see it right now!!!
-Alexx coming back just to look after Calliehg.
I know that both Khandi & Emily could make a fantastic scene together & I'd
love to see it happening ;)

Now I percfectly understand why lots of people don't like this storyline & I kinda agree in part, but still, at the same time, I just love it just for the possible purposes...plus Alexx is coming back :D
In every show every character has to be developed. Now that they're gonna reach this goal with Calleigh, it's just a matter of time to do it also with the others;)

I just posted my quick opinion, but if we want we can go on in a more appropriate thread ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back