Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

This isn't necessarily a spoiler but I just thought I would let everyone form their own opinion on this b/c it once again affects not only this show but all our favorite shows.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081122/ap_en_mo/hollywood_labor

It is an article about how SAG has asked its members (which most U.S. actors are apart of) to strike since they couldn't come to an agreement on a new contract. :rolleyes:

Which means if the actors agree to strike we could end up with shortened seasons and repeats like the debacle of last year.:rolleyes:

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh no, please, no strike! Last year was torture. How can they do this to the fans?

3. delkolover

I know...but I read another article where it said that a strike may not necessarily be as imenant as one might think. B/c it will take a while for ALL SAG actors to get their vote in, and even then it has to be a 75% in favor vote in order for them to strike...Not to mention the final vote in striking is up to the SAG board of directors.

So we might actually be safe of the rest of the season.

4. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Oh my, thats amazing!!! thank you so much Hcrazy!!!
    Shirtless Eric!!! :drool::drool: Calleigh running....i love this eppie already!!
    Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

Oh no, not a strike!!! It was torture last time, please not again :(

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I can't deal with another strike!!!! I think they're going way overboard. I was miserable during the writer's strike, but at least it made sense! UGH! I hope the actors realize how useless and pathetic this is!

:(

6. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

If their's a writers strike, we can write the episodes.

I can think of about ten Kyle/H episode plot. That would be great!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually,it would be an actors strike so there would be no need for Kyle/H episode plots,which is a good thing.

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I didn't watch it at first because I thought it was just the promo, but then I saw someone else's post and realized it was a spoiler clip.

Oh goodness, I am soooo excited! When was the last time we saw the whole team together like that? And Horatio and Calleigh are in the same scene. WooHoo!

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Ugh!! Not another one. First of all I really hope they don't go on strike because the way the country is right now, people can't afford to lose their jobs, especially the electricians, hair/make up people and all of the crew that was also affected last time. I hop that we don't have to go through this again!

10. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

Wow! does Calleigh ever look good in that spoiler video *whistles*:adore: and a shirtless Eric too?? I can not wait for this episode;)

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Eric - shirtless?:drool:
    Calleigh - running?:borg: Well that's what a girl does to keep in shape and she doesn't have the all the time in the world.
    Ryan - ?:shifty: I wonder what he's doing.
    They arrive on the same day, at the same scene, IN the same scene? All four of them? Haven't seen this since 'From The Grave' season 4. Hey, and they walk in the same way too - in slow motion, one character at a time.

Why, did I make these spoilers spoil me?

Ugh can't wait for the episode now!

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well...I think we're a tad off topic since there's a thread for Power Trip already up!

So...anyway.

I wonder if the motel episode will be all Eric the entire time or if it's like a B story. I don't really like when they take the whole episode for a character's personal drama. Hopefully there will be a separate murder.

What's the episode with Ryan's drama? The 14th?

13. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Ryan's drama?
    Do we finally get to meet the infamous uncle (great uncle?) who used to be a safe cracker?

14. delkolover

From what I remember from the spoilers Eric's storyline is partially a B story. There is another murder at the hotel. That is how the team finds out he is staying there.

As for Ryan, do you mean the episode where the situation with Billy is discussed/revealed? If you do, then that is episode 713 "And They're Offed"

No. The Ryan drama people are referring to is the storyline with the boy Billy and his father who is Ryan's sponsor in Gamblers Anonymous....which takes place in ep 713

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

What's this? Another possible strike?! Noo!!! :scream:

Anyway to clarify things the episode where we see bits of everyone's personal life is 7x13?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.