Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
famous last step for her new development and we won't see her character tortured anymore.

Yeah, well, CBS doesn't really like to do things like that, do they? I thought that Reid's development was pretty much done on Criminal Minds, and then he was held hostage in a cult and then found out that his parents were accessories to murder. "Non-torture of characters" is not in style this year. XD

I'm completely lost in terms of the schedule this year. All of the shows are so randomly dispersed, it's not even funny. I used to be able to figure out the schedules in my head, but this year there're repeats and then episodes put in different orders and... eesh, it's just confusing.

In my opinion, I think this is the ONLY way the authors think that Calleigh will ever fall in love with Eric. After that they'd hold off on the emotional distress. As alot of you guys said, she's going to crack, just maybe. And as we like to put in our fanfictions: 'she held onto him', 'she shook in his arms', etc. Maybe that's what will happen. And Calleigh does have a near death experience which might lead her to realizing that she loves Delko so much because that's what happened to him (the thing that Delko's therapist wrote about him and she read it). So they're just about ready to connect the two characters.
Well, actually, I wasn't thinking about it:p.
I think we were talking about Calleigh & her troubles, not about some shipping stuff, which, I agree with mjszud, should be in the shipper central.
I would hate to see any kind of shpping stuff in this episode just because as I already told before, it's about a character experiencing a life-threatening situation & her possible development. So I'd hate to see this situation used just to get a couple together (no matter who they are).

Now I know this discussion was very interesting & I enjoyed it, but I think it's time to get back on topic since we don't want the 3rd World War....is there any new spoiler?????

Unfortunatley with the long weekend....NO! :lol:

I did speak with Corey on Weds and he said he was trying to get Episode 715 done before the long weekend. Episode 715 is the one where P.Diddy's characters is revealed.

He also told me we are getting 25 episodes this season!

This monday's ep (12/1) is a repeat of "Guerillas in the Mist"

Monday 12/8 is episode 710 "The DeLuca Motel"- which is the episode where we find out why Eric has been staying at the motel we saw him in in the last ep.
Thanks for the info delkolover:thumbsup:

Well I guess we'll have the episode with Calleigh in hospital at the end of January or on the 2nd of February, maximum.
Probably, Ausiello mad the same calcuation as the one I did, so yes it could be on February as he told...plus if it's at the end of January (more possible), he isn't that wrong :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the info delkolover:thumbsup:

Well I guess we'll have the episode with Calleih in hospital at the end of January or on the 2nd of February, maximum.
Probably, Ausiello mad the same calcuation as the one I did, so yes it could be on February as he told...plus if it's at the end of January (more possible), he isn't that wrong :p

No problem ;)

You got a point...considering the repeats and the past schedules, it is possible for episode 714 (where Cal is in the hospital) to be pushed to February. Also, the eps with Diddy look like they ARE the eps for Feb sweeps so 714 would probably be the first ep of Feb as a lead in to those two eps.

I can't wait for 714 more than I cant wait for 710. LOL!:lol: This season gets personal. You know I just remembered what was said on my season 4 DVD. They said that every three seasons is different thing, well I know about H. Seasons 1-3 Horatio had brother problems, seasons 4-6 his love life (or something of the sort) and season 7 on ward, well, I think they said that he might have son and it happened.

I hope we get spoiler pictures soon! :)

Last edited:
I can't wait for 714 more than I cant wait for 710. LOL!:lol: This season gets personal. You know I just remembered what was said on my season 4 DVD. They said that every three seasons is different thing, well I know about H. Seasons 1-3 Horatio had brother problems, seasons 4-6 his love life (or something of the sort) and season 7 on ward, well, I think they said that he might have son and it happened.

check out the picture thread...someone posted pics of episode 714 being filmed!!!

Hey, I just did some armchair research on what happens when a human inhales standard insulation in a high concentration. It's kinda ugly.

Now, speculation here only: Ryan makes it out fine, according to the current spoilers but Calleigh doesn't. They said, specifically, that she is taken to the hospital after inhaling too much insulation. My thought is this (again, only speculation because if I were writing this, this is what I would do): Ryan is ahead of Calleigh and as they escape, a section of the house they're in collapses in between them and Ryan, not knowing Calleigh's not right behind him, is able to flee quickly. Calleigh has to struggle around the fallen debris, breathing in the now airborne insulation. She emerges(gasping for air) just as Ryan is going back inside to find her. She can't breathe and Ryan calls for Rescue.

Ths is where my airmchair research geek kicks in. With a quick trip to Google to discover what is actually in standard housing insulation in a hurricane plagued area, I found that it is a toxicological nightmare of fiberglass and chemicals that should not, under any circumstance, be inhaled. If this is supposed to be the experience that is going to change Calleigh's life, then she's going to be verry sick and probably in the hospital for the rest of the episode. Like Delko's bullet, there could be lingering effects down the road. I'm interested in seeing what Kyrstal Hougton has written out. She's the writer for this one and was the one that gave us "All In".

You are so smart! I wouldv'e research too, if hadn't been so lazy lately. Which I usually do for episodes and for my fanfics. I was thinking that she'd be closer to where it fell and they ran out of the house. Ryan gets out right before she does and they're coughing. Ryan's coughing subsided and hers doesn't then he begins to see that she has a problem breathing, calls ambulance...ambulance scene (alexx) and Eric and blah blah blah.

Nearly 1000 posts already!?

Last edited:
Hey, I just did some armchair research on what happens when a human inhales standard insulation in a high concentration. It's kinda ugly.

Now, speculation here only: Ryan makes it out fine, according to the current spoilers but Calleigh doesn't. They said, specifically, that she is taken to the hospital after inhaling too much insulation. My thought is this (again, only speculation because if I were writing this, this is what I would do): Ryan is ahead of Calleigh and as they escape, a section of the house they're in collapses in between them and Ryan, not knowing Calleigh's not right behind him, is able to flee quickly. Calleigh has to struggle around the fallen debris, breathing in the now airborne insulation. She emerges(gasping for air) just as Ryan is going back inside to find her. She can't breathe and Ryan calls for Rescue.

Ths is where my airmchair research geek kicks in. With a quick trip to Google to discover what is actually in standard housing insulation in a hurricane plagued area, I found that it is a toxicological nightmare of fiberglass and chemicals that should not, under any circumstance, be inhaled. If this is supposed to be the experience that is going to change Calleigh's life, then she's going to be verry sick and probably in the hospital for the rest of the episode. Like Delko's bullet, there could be lingering effects down the road. I'm interested in seeing what Kyrstal Hougton has written out. She's the writer for this one and was the one that gave us "All In".

WOW...that was awesome!! Thanks for doing all the research!!

Based on how I read the spoilers...I think you are onto something!! Calleigh is in the hospital throughout the rest of the episode from what I could see given most of that stuff is regular cast member dialogue.

Krystal did an awesome job with "All In" so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. ;)

check out the picture thread...someone posted pics of episode 714 being filmed!!!

where can you find them i was searching it for the whole day or something thanx

check out my YT channel : www.youtube.com/Irizjuhhhhh

^ You can find the latest spoiler pictures in the this thread. :)

ladyd10, loved reading your speculation on what might happen. That's something I'd like to see too and would definitely explain why Ryan escapes relatively unharmed and why Calleigh inhaled the insulation putting her in the hospital. This team needs some serious hazard pay methinks.

This is another episode I can't wait for, I'm loving this season so far. :)

ladyd10, loved reading your speculation on what might happen. That's something I'd like to see too and would definitely explain why Ryan escapes relatively unharmed and why Calleigh inhaled the insulation putting her in the hospital. This team needs some serious hazard pay methinks.

Hazard pay is an understatement!!!

The writers keep this up and this team will need prozac introveniously!!!:lol:

But then again, they ARE cops. And cops do get hurt on the job. For a while there in first few seasons I felt they had way too many close calls where no one got hurt. In real life, cops take bullets, get into car accidents from chases etc....so it was just a matter of time, IMO, that that started to catch up with this franchise in general.

Hazard pay is an understatement!!!

The writers keep this up and this team will need prozac introveniously!!!:lol:

But then again, they ARE cops. And cops do get hurt on the job. For a while there in first few seasons I felt they had way too many close calls where no one got hurt. In real life, cops take bullets, get into car accidents from chases etc....so it was just a matter of time, IMO, that that started to catch up with this franchise in general.
Plus our fav. characters would have been too static :lol:. They needed something like this.
I loved when they shot Eric, though I would have preferred a different kind of injury wiith different consequences.

ladyd10 loved your research, yep I think it explains a lot why Ryan got out without problems, while Calleigh ends up in the hospital, though I think the fact he's a man plays an important role in these terms too.
I mean he needs more smoke to inhale before choking like Calleigh.

OMG Guys! I was just researching insulation and found out that somecan cough up blood if you inhal too much! AHHHHHH! :( Calleigh!

OMG Guys! I was just researching insulation and found out that somecan cough up blood if you inhal too much! AHHHHHH! :( Calleigh!
Well lots of bad things can happen because of inhalation, plus lot of dramatic/traumatic medical treatments can occour because of it, but if we considered all of them, we would see Calleigh in a casket :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back