Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this? Another possible strike?! Noo!!! :scream:

Anyway to clarify things the episode where we see bits of everyone's personal life is 7x13?

Monday's ep "Power Trip" is where we see bits of everyone's personal life.

In ep 713 "And They're Offed" we get an explanation of who Billy is to Ryan. So ep 713 will expand on what we see on Monday as far as Ryan is concerned. Just like in ep 710 "The DeLuca Motel" we will find out more about why Eric is staying at a hotel.

strike again ahh!!!

they must be insane with the economy the way it is. Does anyone know how many episodes have been filmed as of now????:confused:

Strike again??? :wtf: Please nooooo :scream:
It's strike not regulars actors (criminals, victims, etc) or everyone actors? :rolleyes:

Strike again??? :wtf: Please nooooo :scream:
It's strike not regulars actors (criminals, victims, etc) or everyone actors? :rolleyes:

All actors who are members of SAG which is pretty much all of them. :lol:

They have to vote first....that alone will take a while and even then they need 75% of the vote in favor of the strike in order to do so. So all the seasons could be close to or over by the time ALL the SAG actors get their vote in.

Also, the ultimate decision to strike, even with 75%, is up to SAG's board of directors to decide the fate.

I have my fingers crossed that this will be resolved w/o a strike only b/c all the major networks and ownerships already KNOW what a strike will do to their enterprises. So if they don't want to lose another $2.5 Billion in revenue then they will come to a compromise.

Well it has been over 24 hrs so I think I am allowed to do a new post instead of editing my other one.

Just got an email from Corey and he confirmed that Khandi Alexander is indeed returning for episode 714!

He also told me that he P. Diddy will be in ep 715 (and since numerous articles said he will be in 2 eps) and 716. Corey didn't confirm or deny but from his wording it looks like he writing ep 715.

More than likely Diddy's eps will be a two parter. Looking at the pattern of seasons past, episodes 15 and 16 tend to be two part episodes.

What Diddy's episodes are about IDK but when I see the spoilers for them be sure I will let everyone know ;)

Well it has been over 24 hrs so I think I am allowed to do a new post instead of editing my other one.

Just got an email from Corey and he confirmed that Khandi Alexander is indeed returning for episode 714!

He also told me that he P. Diddy will be in ep 715 (and since numerous articles said he will be in 2 eps) and 716. Corey didn't confirm or deny but from his wording it looks like he writing ep 715.

More than likely Diddy's eps will be a two parter. Looking at the pattern of seasons past, episodes 15 and 16 tend to be two part episodes.

What Diddy's episodes are about IDK but when I see the spoilers for them be sure I will let everyone know ;)

Oh yay! You just made my day. :thumbsup: Could you do me a favor and have him thank whomever had the great idea to put Eric in a towel for me. That made my week. :drool:

Which episode do we find out who Billy is to Ryan?

Last edited:

Oh yay! You just made my day. :thumbsup: Could you do me a favor and have him thank whomever had the great idea to put Eric in a towel for me. That made my week. :drool:

Which episode do we find out who Billy is to Ryan?

I will tell him ;)

We find out who Billy is in ep 713.

I can't wait to see Khandi again. I've missed her!! I am interested in the episode P. Diddy will be in

I'm so looking forward to seeing Khandi back, if even for just one episode. I can see her rushing in when Rescue brings Calleigh in to the ER after inhaling the insulation....which can leave lasting effects, as anyone who knows about what the rescue workers, firemen and police officers are now physically dealing with after 9-11. It can be very bad and very nasty. I'm hoping that'll be mentioned to both her and Ryan.

As for having one thing after another happen to Calleigh, well, logically, that's really the only way that the writers can break down the resistance in such a strong character. Things have to become overwhelming for her to crack. Who knows, part of the break down in her may very well be having to deal with the sometimes debilitating lingering effects from the insulation.

And having semi-nemesis Erika Sykes back is great. I always thought she was annoying fun. She was always such a great foil for Ryan and I just about cheered when Calleigh went after her when she was protecting Natalia from the claws of the news media.

I totally agree with you!!!

Last edited:
There's one on December 8th. Deluca Motel. Not sure for any further.

December 15th ep 711 "Tipping Point." (new)
December 22nd is a repeat of "Guerillas in the Mist" from last season
December 29th ep 712 "Identity Crisis" (new)

Don't hold me to that last one...I am speculating.

There's one on December 8th. Deluca Motel. Not sure for any further.

Hmm...Idenity Crisis? What's that about, I must have missed that one

From the Spoiler Reference Page:

Identity Crisis:

"Financial advisor, Marshall Conrad, his wife and daughter are murdered in their home and the only suspect, whom witnesses place fleeing the scene, has amnesia and can't remember what happened or if he was even there. To make matters worse they can't find the murder weapon which was used to commit the murders.

As the team investigates it turns out that Conrad was swindling his clients out of their money and hiding it away somewhere. They also discover that the Marshall's estranged son, Logan may have also had a motive b/c his father tucked him away in a military school, which he didn't like. He also wasn't his father's biggest fan." (Courtesy of delkolover)
It's as always, subject to change. (In Miami's case, much change. :p)

Hope this helps.

Hmm...Idenity Crisis? What's that about, I must have missed that one

From the Spoiler Reference Page:

Identity Crisis:

"Financial advisor, Marshall Conrad, his wife and daughter are murdered in their home and the only suspect, whom witnesses place fleeing the scene, has amnesia and can't remember what happened or if he was even there. To make matters worse they can't find the murder weapon which was used to commit the murders.

As the team investigates it turns out that Conrad was swindling his clients out of their money and hiding it away somewhere. They also discover that the Marshall's estranged son, Logan may have also had a motive b/c his father tucked him away in a military school, which he didn't like. He also wasn't his father's biggest fan." (Courtesy of delkolover)
It's as always, subject to change. (In Miami's case, much change. :p)

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah, now I 'member. Thanks :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back