so. how's your love life?

Well, lets see, I started to like a girl awhile ago...like last april. So the summer went on, bye bye to school and my girl, *cry cry* AUGUST! such a lovely month, school got back in, and wel, I liked her still. so then that goes on, me and her talk awhile, etc etc. I tell her I like her. she says "aww" or something, and thenlife moves on. A few months later, about late november, she said she didn't like me that way, and you know, I had to then go through the whole Getting over her process. and yes, this was the first crush I ever had. So, I did do that, and I am over her. with a tiny bit of feeling left over.

Well, theres your bedtime story. :D :p But, yeah, it seems dramatic, and trust me, I did a lot of crying in november after that, for awhile.

but I moved on... :) Well, theresmy love life as of today. no crush *just lust for jorja and marg heheee* and thats about it really. no crush, no gf. No nothing. :)

i think ive been scarred by guys, they always turn out to be losers. i think the y chromosome is defective or something. the last guy i was with in the summer just stopped talking to me the week before i went back to university. and its really weird because i still work with him when i went back over winter break.
and now, i go to a school of like 12 000 people and not a single guy grabs my attention. i think ive been too spoiled up til now. maybe i should just give up and become a crazy cat lady, but i dont want them to eat my eyes out!

omg hearty you're preganent?? what??

LOL no, not now, i was about a year ago... accident <--- arent they all, LOL!!!

if they found out they would flip their lid, dude my parents were bad enough lol

umm...non existant at the present point in time. I left a "will they, won't they" situation hanging this past summer, still with no resolution.
My friend's boyfriend has a friend that they're all saying I'd be good for, so it's looking like a fix up is in the not too distant future for me.

A lot of the responses seem to be "non-existant", same as my response. :p

I managed to go sooo long without even THINKING about boys. But then last year a met a realllllllllly nice boy and I really, really liked him. And then on my birthday, of all days, I find out he has a girlfriend. :eek:

I kind of have a crush on one of my friends. And I thought he did too for a while. It's this really complicated thing that usually results in me avoiding him a lot of the time.

I'm still depressed over Mr.Girls-like-you-don't-get-guys-like-me.

I know I should realise he's a jerk, and not worth it. But I really liked him. A lot. And I still do.

Great, now I'm crying!!! Damn these bloody hormones!!! I know that "Girls like you don't get guys like me" was a totally evil thing to say, by all accounts, I should hate him. But I just can't!!! I really like him!!!

What the hell is wrong with me??? I just want to know!!! I mean, none of the guys I like ever like me back!!! What makes me so repulsive to guys???

And why is it that even after they shoot me down in the most painful ways, that I still like them????

What is wrong with me???????????

I'm still depressed over Mr.Girls-like-you-don't-get-guys-like-me.

I know I should realise he's a jerk, and not worth it. But I really liked him. A lot. And I still do.

Great, now I'm crying!!! Damn these bloody hormones!!! I know that "Girls like you don't get guys like me" was a totally evil thing to say, by all accounts, I should hate him. But I just can't!!! I really like him!!!

What the hell is wrong with me??? I just want to know!!! I mean, none of the guys I like ever like me back!!! What makes me so repulsive to guys???

And why is it that even after they shoot me down in the most painful ways, that I still like them????

What is wrong with me???????????

Nothing's wrong with you. :p I've liked tons of guys. I told this guy one time I liked him and he just laughed and went out and told all his friends. I laughed it off, but he didn't realize how much it really hurt me. My mom claimed he liked me, he just didn't want his friends to tease him for it...no idea to this day ;)

Some guys are just like that. That's where I come in, TalkCSI's own personal hit-woman :D

I know, but I can't help but feel that something is wrong. I mean, I'm 17 and I've only had one proper boyfriend, and he cheated on me. Every guy since then has shot me down or broken my heart in some other way.

Everything sucks.

I'm 19, I've had two, one of them didn't last a long time and wasn't too fantastic. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I still hate his guts. Oh yeah, I'm sure... :devil:

Madgeorge you should realize he's a jerk, which I think you do. I think a lot of the 'you still liking them' thing comes from just not wanting to be alone. Being alone sucks, a lot, but there's really nothing wrong with being single. I wish I was sometimes :mad:. And a whole lot of married women out there wish that they were single sometimes as well!

Would you really want to date some self-centred egotistical guy like you were talking about or wait out a little longer for someone who thinks that guys like him don't get girls like you (you know, in the good way). Probably easier said than done, I'm sorry.

Awwww... *pats* Don't worry about those guys, it means they weren't worth it. If they're going to go and do something like that, they're just proving that they're stupid insensitve jerks. You'll meet someone one day ;)

I know, but I can't help but feel that something is wrong. I mean, I'm 17 and I've only had one proper boyfriend, and he cheated on me. Every guy since then has shot me down or broken my heart in some other way.

Everything sucks.
there is nothing wrong with u, at our age guys dont know what they want, actually i lie they want sex and they will go to the girls that give it to them, it is in some ways a compliment to not have guys all over u it means they dont think ur cheap and probs respect u more then the girls they date/hand around with.

thats y i go for older guys that think about more then sex, LOL

dudes, got a problem. there's this guy, we'Ve known each other for about...4 or 5 month and i first really met him two and a half weeks ago. i really like him, and his mate said he likes me as well, but he's very busy at the moment (job etc.)...shall i tell him what i feel? cos the feelings are as strong as never before...i mean, we've already kissed n so...but...i'm just afraid he says no... :rolleyes:

My love life is well... HORRIBLE, the other day my friend told this guy i liked him so afterwords this is our conversation.

Jordan: Isn't Jessica weird?
ME: Why do you say that?
Jordan: Well she said you liked me, isnt that weird.
ME: Well... what if what she said wasnt so... made up?
Jordan: huh?
ME: What if I told her to say it?
Jordan: So you do like me?
ME: maybe...
Jordan:I'm cool with that :D
ME: Umm... What do you think of me?
Jordan: I don't know...
(Jordan has just signed off)
He hasn't talked to me for a week :p

Back