Road Trip! The Final Frontier.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Hehe, slightly lighter at the end... I like it.

Thankfully Scott finally declined Katie! But, is Lori really never going to have kids? A little Lori would be kind of funny... haha.

Awesome job :)

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

:lol: you know I bored out of my brain when I'm reading something like :lol:

Woow this good or what I've read of it so far :lol: I need to catch :lol:

Great job Geni :)

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: Oh hai there shazza. Geez, you weren't kidding. You must have been really bored. :p Hee.

Thanks so much for the reviews -- I'm a geek for analysis so go nuts. :lol: *hugs*

^^ Will Lori ever have kids? That remains to be seen. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House, outside, midnight

Lori: *walks over* Scott? *ties housecoat* What are you doing?

Scott: *leaning over car engine* Fixing the alarm.

Lori: At midnight?

Scott: Couldn't sleep.

Lori: That's funny because you never even made it to bed in the first place.

Scott: Can you pass me the electrical tape?

Lori: *grabs tape from toolbox, throws it over*

Scott: *rips off tape*

Lori: You going to fix the break lights too?

Scott: Already did.

Lori: *lifts brow* That was a joke. You're supposed to take that to a body shop to get that kind of thing done.

Scott: Not if you know how to do it.

Lori: You know how to find the right parts and properly wire a vehicle.

Scott: Yup.

Lori: And to think when we first met, I thought you were gay.

Scott: *grabs screwdriver* That's a pretty stereotypical thing to say.

Lori: Need any help with the car?

Scott: *laughs*

Lori: Now that is a stereotypical thing to say.

Scott: I didn't technically say anything.

Lori: *narrows eyes* Doesn't matter. Sexist pig.

Scott: *smiles*

Lori: *smirks* So, you almost finished?

Scott: I've actually got a few more hours of work ahead of me.

Lori: And then you'll sleep?

Scott: No, then I'll be getting ready for work.

Lori: You are not going to work. You just survived a car accident.

Scott: Unfortunately the computer that prints out my paycheque doesn't give a damn.

Lori: What, you don't have people in accounting?

Scott: They're as bad as computers.

Lori: No. No you are not working this week. I'll re-mess up your car if I have to.

Scott: You love this car more than you love me, I doubt you'll do that.

Lori: *frowns* Not true. I would so mess up your car.

Scott: *shakes head, twists screwdriver*

Lori: Um, listen, we need to talk about something. *walks away*

Scott: *lifts brow*

Inside house, living room

Lori: *sits*

Scott: I take it this is serious. *sits*

Lori: Yeah. *lowers head* Uh...I know you don't remember the accident but it was pretty intense. I had some...internal injuries.

Scott: Okay.

Lori: And I was almost...two months pregnant.

Scott: *stares at Lori*

Lori: I'm sorry, I should have told you the second you got back but I was freaked out and I didn't know how you'd react and well there are times where I'm still not as open as you'd like me to be. I was just waiting for the right time to tell you and I was trying to think up different ways and it all ended up coming out wrong and well the accident happened. I mean, you'd already lost Bailey, I didn't want to make it worse on you. And I wasn't sure after knowing how much you wanted kids and hearing you say all those nice things about them that I should even bother.

Scott: *nods slowly*

Lori: I know it's all a little left field but I just...can't live with myself any longer if I don't tell you the truth. You're always so honest with me, you deserve the same. There, I said it. Feel free to yell and bust plates or kick me around. I'm totally cool with it.

Scott: Why in the world would I kick you around?

Lori: Because you're mad.

Scott: No one said I was mad.

Lori: ...Are you? Because I've never really seen you angry so I'm not sure how that looks.

Scott: I'm not angry. You...don't exactly seem very upset about losing it though.

Lori: What can I say, I wouldn't make a very good mother. And to be honest, I was more relieved than upset. In a way I'm...kind of glad the accident happened. I know it sounds horrible but you have to understand, I-

Scott: No I understand. And I happen to think things happen for a reason.

Lori: You're saying this kid was doomed from the get-go. You're saying Bailey was supposed to die and I was supposed to be a drug user half my life. All of that happened for a reason. Well I'm sorry but that's a bunch of crap. How the hell can you go through life thinking that?

Scott: Do you think that if you weren't addicted to drugs that we would have ever met?

Lori: Probably not. That's what's great about life, it's random. I mean if thinking everything happens for a reason helps you deal with all of the bad crap in your life, go for it but I don't buy it. The decisions we make determine the outcomes, not fate. I can't believe after all this time that we've known each other, you still think the universe or God or whatever you choose to believe in draws out a little map for everyone that can't be changed. That's idiotic.

Scott: Maybe. Maybe not.

Lori: *laughs* Right. You were destined to stand in the middle of the most horrible worst case scenario known to man. Fate said you had to, right?

Scott: Why do you have such a problem with it?

Lori: Because it's not fair.

Scott: You certainly seemed to think losing a baby was fair.

Lori: Well obviously you do too if you have so much faith in what's going to happen in the future.

Scott: I never said it was fair, I said it happened for a reason.

Lori: What reason could that POSSIBLY be?

Scott: I don't know, to learn from those experiences? To better ourselves?

Lori: How is being ripped away from my family at the age of 5 to be thrown into sex slavery a chance for me to better myself and learn? You know what I took away from that? Hate, fear, distrust and insecurity. Not to mention a heavy addiction and a total disregard for authority or common sense. Thank God for that.

Scott: You're very strong and it seems to me like you're quite fearless.

Lori: How do you know I wouldn't have been the same way if it hadn't happened?

Scott: I don't.

Lori: Is this because of what happened to you? Because your experience changed you for the better that everything is planned out that way? If that's true, when the hell am I supposed to be changed for the better? When do I get to say that my experiences shaped who I am and that I'm proud of who I am? It doesn't happen that way, Scott. A lot of people grow up to be dicks and they stay that way until they die just the same as people who are good and stay good or are bad and become good. It's random and unpredictable, nothing is planned.

Scott: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.

Lori: NO. Consider for a second that what I'm saying is true.

Scott: Okay.

Lori: How do you feel now?

Scott: Pretty much the same.

Lori: Ugh it's like talking to a painting.

Scott: I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just telling you what I believe.

Lori: Uh yeah that's like saying I'm wrong.

Scott: You're the one who's saying I'm wrong.

Lori: That's because you are!

Scott: Do you have any proof?

Lori: Do YOU?

Scott: No.

Lori: Then since none of us have proof, this entire conversation is over and done with.

Scott: *nods* Okay.

Lori: But you're still wrong.

Scott: Of course.

Lori: So you're okay with the fact that I neglected to mention to you that I had a living thing inside of me that you've wanted for the longest time until after it was dead?

Scott: Why do you have to put everything like that?

Lori: What, so insensitively? That's the way I am. Answer the question.

Scott: I'm not okay with it but like I said, I understand why you didn't tell me.

Lori: You are probably the most cool-headed person I've ever met and by the way, that's not a compliment. Geez, you were more human when you left to 'find yourself', at least you were reacting to something.

Scott: *lifts brow* What do you want me to do?

Lori: I want you to act normal! You said you weren't sure if you were going to be okay so what the hell is this? You were semi-normal at the hospital too so why all of a sudden are you acting like nothing happened? I'm upset and I barely knew Bailey. Ugh! BE UPSET! GET ANGRY! CRY! SOMETHING! Your best friend since highschool is going to be rotting in the ground somewhere! You're never going to see her face again, you're never going to see her smile, her laugh, she's gone. Forever. She was murdered, Scott. Her brains splattered all over the roof of the truck and half the blood on your clothes probably wasn't yours.

Scott: *stares at Lori*

Lori: Well you know what? She probably deserved it because afterall, all she was, was a blonde haired big boobed airhead with a drinking problem. A drinking problem you caused. It's ironic that it's your fault she's dead, too. But I suppose it was in the cards. All you do is watch people die without lifting a finger which I guess is all well and fine because you couldn't care less either way as long as your ass is fine.

Scott: *stands, walks away*

Lori: Where are you going?

Scott: Bed. *walks upstairs*

Bedroom

Lori: *walks in* So that's it? You're just going to go to sleep and forget about this? Way to run away from all of your problems.

Scott: I'm not running. *closes window*

Lori: They call it something different in New York?

Scott: *closes drapes*

Lori: *walks over* You're pathetic. You're a coward who only survives through luck.

Scott: *turns around*

Lori: *stares at Scott*

Scott: You finished?

Lori: Depends. Do you feel like putting my head through a wall yet?

Scott: No, I feel like going to sleep.

Lori: I don't understand you.

Scott: Goodnight. *walks into bathroom*

Lori: *stares blankly* ..NO NO NO! Stop. *runs over to bathroom*

Scott: What?

Lori: This is what you did before you left my room that one night at the therapy place. You seemed calm and collected but you were totally suicidal.

Scott: I'm not suicidal.

Lori: No but see this means that you're normal afterall!

Scott: *lifts brow* How.

Lori: When you're extremely upset, you shut down. *smiles* Aww Scotty, it'll be okay. *hugs Scott*

Scott: Oof.

Lori: Don't you worry about a THING, I'll take care of you.

Scott: Um...thanks?

Lori: *lets go* I'm going to go bake you some cookies.

Scott: *looks at watch* At 12:54am.

Lori: Why not?

Scott: You don't know how to bake cookies.

Lori: It can't be that hard. You throw the cookie dough in the oven and wait for like 10 minutes.

Scott: That's not baking, that's Pillsbury.

Lori: Would it make you feel any better if I made them from scratch?

Scott: I would rather you not mess up our kitchen.

Lori: So what would make you feel better?

Scott: Hm. *crosses arms, stares at Lori*

Lori: *rolls eyes, slaps Scott* Very funny.

Scott: *smiles*

TBC......................

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Okay, they are officially the most adorably dysfunctional couple I've ever met in my entire life. :D

I kinda agree with Lori, though... Scott seems a little too cool headed about everything. I hope he doesn't flip his sh** and kill someone or something. That'd be just a little bit bad. ;)

I love them, though. :D

Awesome update! :D

5. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

^^ I agree totally! Both of them are so screwed, they're perfect for each other! I can see where Lori is going, it's like the coolest person wants everything to seem like it's all roses, but I think deep inside, he's hurting, he just doesn't know how to express himself. Lori, on the other hand, gets angry, shouts and MAKES people see her point. She's just unable to feel deeply. Yes, the perfect couple indeed!

Excellent work, Geni!

6. Finch

:lol:

Thanks so much for the reviews! :adore:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miami lab, lounge, 2am

Katie: *walks in, stops* You're sitting in my seat.

Speed: How unfortunate. *pressing buttons on phone*

Katie: You workin' a double?

Speed: That's what the schedule says. How about you?

Katie: No. I um...I had a fight with Colton so I'm...hangin' out here for a while until he cools down.

Speed: What'd you say to him?

Katie: I told him to get out of my house. He's lazy, he messes up my place and he barely goes to work. Apparently I'm annoying for pointing it out.

Speed: *nods* Right.

Katie: ...Why does this always happen to me?

Speed: Because you're annoying.

Katie: That doesn't give him the right to hit me.

Speed: *lifts head* Jesus. *stands* Are you alright?

Katie: I shoved him into the refrigerator, it made me feel a little better.

Speed: *touches Katie's face*

Katie: *winces*

Speed: You should put some ice on that.

Katie: Yeah, you would know. *walks over to counter*

Speed: I'm sorry you two aren't getting along.

Katie: Are you all that surprised? *opens fridge* I don't exactly have the best track record with men. I end up finding all the jerks. I envy Lori. She found a real man. *grabs soda can, places it on eye* So what case are you workin' on?

Speed: Murder in Hialeah. Robbery gone bad.

Katie: Sounds exciting.*closes fridge* You paired up with anyone?

Speed: Calleigh. She's in Ballistics right now test firing our potential murder weapon.

Katie: *nods* Did Horatio happen to mention when we're leaving for the trip?

Speed: The Hummerhome still needs to be wired, Ryan's been working on it but Heather and Anni have been screwing it up all week.

Katie: That would be them I guess. I see Anni's found the spice of life again.

Speed: She's happy.

Katie: Good for her, I really mean it. *looks down at soda* This is diet.

Speed: I don't think your eye will mind.

Katie: *smirks* Right.

Speed: *walks over* You should really use actual ice though or you'll just end up getting freezer burn on one part of your face and that never looks pretty. *opens freezer* Ice wrapped in something distributes evenly.

Katie: *lifts brow* This coming from someone who gets black eyes on a regular basis?

Speed: Common sense. *grabs ice pack*

Katie: So you're saying I'm stupid.

Speed: *wraps ice pack in dish towel* No. *presses cloth against Katie's eye* Hold that there.

Katie: *places hand on cloth*

Speed: Better?

Katie: *stares at Speed* Much.

Speed: You shouldn't be with Colton.

Katie: Why?

Speed: You're the rebound from Calleigh and you're easy to take advantage of.

Katie: So who should I be with then?

Speed: *stares at Katie*

Katie: *lifts brows* Well?

Speed: Someone who sees how great you are instead of the pretty package you come in.

Katie: ...You think I'm pretty?

Calleigh: *walks in*

Speed: *looks over at door*

Calleigh: *smiles* Got a hit on the gun.

Speed: Great. *walks away*

Calleigh: *walks away*

Katie: *sigh*

Hallway

Calleigh: *hands over folder* Will Diaz.

Speed: *opens folder*

Calleigh: He's in the system for dealing heroin. The gun we found at the scene matches the slug Alexx pulled from the store owner.

Speed: I've heard this name before.

Calleigh: Really? Where?

Speed: It was a while ago, part of another case.

Calleigh: Yeah when I ran the serial number it came up on the list of recently entered digits. We should talk to the CSI heading that case then, see if we can get any information.

Speed: I'm pretty sure the case is on ice.

Calleigh: Okay then we'll pick up Diaz. Tripp managed to track him down at a local hospital, he was being treated for internal injuries.

Speed: From the robbery?

Calleigh: I don't know. Hey, what was wrong with Katie back there? She had some ice over her eye.

Speed: Close contact with a door.

Calleigh: Does the door have a name?

Speed: Not sure, I'm a little blurry with the details.

Calleigh: Well I hope she's alright.

Speed: Yeah.

Interrogation room

Will: Man come on, I didn't shoot nobody.

Calleigh: We found your gun at the scene.

Will: So? I leave my gun lots of places.

Speed: Like hotel rooms?

Will: *looks at Speed* That guy took my gun, man. Shot me in the ass.

Speed: How'd you get it back?

Will: I didn't. That's what I'm sayin' man, I didn't rob nobody and I didn't kill anyone either. I even tried to get the gun back but the dude at the front desk of the hotel wouldn't give it to me.

Calleigh: Which hotel?

Will: The Delano.

Calleigh: So who took your gun?

Speed: I'm more concerned with the burns on your forearms, Will.

Will: *looks down at arms*

Calleigh: *looks at Speed*

Will: Yeah, so?

Speed: They look like airbag burns.

Will: *shrugs* Yeah I was in a fender bender a few days ago, so?

Speed: A fender bender that caused internal injuries.

Will: I guess.

Calleigh: Excuse us. *stands, walks away*

Speed: *closes folder, walks away*

Outside interrogation room

Calleigh: What's up?

Speed: I think he's involved with the accident.

Calleigh: How exactly did you arrive at that conclusion?

Speed: Did you ID the guy driving the other vehicle?

Calleigh: Yeah his name's Julian Martone, he said he was paid off to hit them but never met the guy with the cash.

Speed: I think Will was in the passenger seat.

Calleigh: There's absolutely no evidence to suggest he was part of it.

Speed: What about DNA?

Calleigh: When PD got to the scene, there was only one person in the vehicle, we had no reason to test the passenger seat.

Speed: Test the passenger seat.

Calleigh: You're not on the case.

Speed: Look, the guy knows Scott. The gun was in his hotel room and it looks to me like he has a pretty solid motive.

Calleigh: I'll look into it but you need to go home now before you taint this case.

Speed: *nods* Fine. *walks away*

Calleigh: *shakes head*

Apartment

Speed: *walks in, places badge on counter*

Anni: *runs over* OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT! KATIE TOTALLY JUST CALLED AND OH MY GOD SHE GOT SLAPPED AROUND BY COLTON! Can you believe that? He's usually such a nice offbeat kinda guy.

Speed: Yeah I heard.

Anni: She called you too?

Speed: She was actually at the lab.

Anni: Man sucks to be her, right? She just has no luck with guys. I was about to go over there and burn some of his things.

Speed: Why?

Anni: Well she has one of his ties and a phone in her car so we were going to teach him a lesson and burn them. Want to join us?

Speed: I think I'll pass.

Anni: I'll let you know how it goes. You know those lithium batteries can be toxic. *grabs purse*

Speed: Wait a second.

Anni: What?

Speed: Where are you going to be doing this burning?

Anni: Behind the lab near the dumpster that says 'Free Jesus' on it.

Speed: It's illegal to start fires near garbage containers.

Anni: So don't tell anyone.

Speed: *nods* You and Katie have been spending a lot of time together lately, right?

Anni: *smiles* Yeah. She's a cool gal, I can't wait to get back on the road with her. Why?

Speed: What do you guys talk about?

Anni: *laughs* It's just best friend stuff. You know, relationships, makeup, personal feminine stuff.

Speed: You talk about me with her.

Anni: Of course. We're women, it's in our nature to gossip.

Speed: Isn't that a little...awkward since you two were fighting for the longest time over 'relationship' stuff?

Anni: Well that's what forgiving is all about. Besides, Katie's totally over you so it's okay. We actually have a code name for you, it's 'Big Jerk'. *smiles* Kinda cute, right?

Speed: Oh very cute. I'm glad you consider me to be a big jerk.

Anni: *laughs* Well I don't but Katie thought it up and it sort of stuck. Saves us from having to hide from Lora and Heather, the big mouths. Anyway, I should get going before Katie changes her mind. You sure you don't want to come?

Speed: *sigh* I have nothing else to do, I may as well watch you two commit a felony.

Anni: EXCELLENT!

Behind lab

Anni: *throws phone into pile* Anything else?

Katie: OH OH! I almost forgot. His precious eyeglasses. *throws glasses*

Speed: Doesn't he need to see with those?

Katie: He can go blind for all I care.

Anni: *lights match* Does anyone have an incantation or a chant before I toss this and purify the pile of crap?

Katie: You think it'll make a difference?

Anni: Depends. Are we going for voodoo revenge or the other types of black magic and the like?

Katie: There are other types?

Anni: Okay quick before the match burns my hand.

Katie: Uh uh uh...OH! *snaps fingers* There was something I read somewhere that was supposed to turn all of these items into a pumpkin and horses.

Speed: That's Cinderella.

Katie: Never saw it.

Anni: How about this. DIE WUBBA! *throws match*

Katie: YAY! *claps*

Puff of black smoke explodes outward

Anni: *coughs*

Katie: *waves hand*

Anni: What did you do, throw some of his hair in there?

Katie: Is that a problem?

Speed: I hope your next plan isn't to go over to Colton and kill him or anything.

Katie: Nah, he's not worth it.

Anni: Definitely not. OH can we go egg his house?

Katie: You mean my house?

Anni: Ugh you didn't make him leave? What's up with that?

Katie: What was I supposed to do, drag him out by his ears? He didn't want to leave.

Anni: So call the cops.

Katie: No, I don't want to make a scene.

Anni: All you need is someone who's authoritative enough to tell him what's what.

Katie: Like Horatio?

Anni: I haven't even seen Horatio in like a week.

Katie: Me neither. Did he die? DID HE DIE!

Speed: He didn't die.

Katie: Oh geez, you had me worried for a second there. We'd have to place his shades in foster care.

Anni: OH! Tim can tell Colton where to stick his fists.

Katie: Yeah! Do it!

Speed: I'm probably not the best person for that.

Anni: Oh come on, all you have to do is tell him to leave. You don't even have to hit him.

Speed: No. Give him 24 hours to get his crap out and if he doesn't comply, call the cops.

Anni: But what's the fun in that?

Speed: It's not supposed to be fun.

Katie: But...where am I supposed to sleep tonight if he's still there?

Speed: A hotel?

Anni: NO. She is NOT staying at a hotel. It would be like Colton won. *wraps arm around Katie* You're staying with us tonight.

Katie: Really?

Anni: Yeah. We have a spare room, why not?

Speed: *angry sigh*

Anni: *looks at Tim* She's staying with us.

Speed: Anni, a word. *grabs Anni*

Anni: Ugh.

Few feet away

Anni: Tim, it's not a big deal. It's just one night.

Speed: It's one thing that you two reconciled about the whole situation from before but it's another to let her shack up in our home.

Anni: She has nowhere else to go.

Speed: She can stay at a hotel. Or Lori's place.

Anni: You really want her to knock on someone's door at 3 in the morning? Have a heart.

Speed: I have work in the morning.

Anni: You won't even know she's there.

Speed: Yes I will.

Anni: She can't snore that loudly.

Speed: That's not the point.

Anni: I don't really understand what the point is. She's over you, you're over her, it's ancient history and we're all friends so what's the problem?

Speed: *shakes head*

Anni: I know she tends to get a bit...irritating and sometimes she's comes off a little strong but she's my friend and it's the least I can do for her.

Speed: Alright, she can stay. For one night.

Anni: Maybe two.

Speed: One night.

Anni: One and a half?

Speed: *frowns*

Anni: Ugh, fine. *runs away* KATIE! YOU CAN STAY!

Katie: YAY!

Apartment

Anni: Okay, here's your bed and this is your lamp and that's your window.

Katie: I see.

Anni: Do you want me to spray the linens with Febreze or something? I can do that.

Katie: *laughs* No, it's fine.

Anni: I'm going to do it anyway. You can never be too sure. You go out and get some coffee or something, I'll be cleaning up a bit in here.

Katie: You sure?

Anni: *pushes Katie* Yes! Go!

Katie: I'm going! I'm going!

Living room

Katie: Anni's cleaning.

Speed: She does that.

Katie: I hope I'm not intruding on anything, you didn't seem very happy at the prospect of me staying here.

Speed: It's fine, don't worry about it.

Katie: *nods*

Speed: *leans against wall, crosses arms*

Katie: *looks around* You have a...nice couch. Looks comfortable.

Speed: It is.

Katie: Your TV's a little small.

Katie: Just sayin'. *scratches head* So...I saw the spice rack in the kitchen, it's pretty neat. You must use it for all kinds of...

Speed: Spices?

Katie: *laughs* Exactly. What else would you use a spice rack for? *slaps self in the head* Ow. *rubs head* I guess you have work in the morning, right?

Speed: That's right.

Katie: So I should probably let you get to bed or something.

Speed: I won't be getting much sleep.

Katie: Oh, how come?

Speed: Because I have to be at work in less than 4 hours.

Katie: You could always take a sick day.

Speed: Murder doesn't take a sick day.

Katie: How Horatio Caine of you.

Speed: It happens to be true.

Katie: Yeah. *flops onto couch, crosses legs* Ooh this IS a comfy couch. Man I should just sleep out here.

Speed: Anni would be devastated if you didn't use the room.

Katie: *smiles* Probably.

Anni: *walks over* Okay! The room's all set. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a hollar and then I'll kick Tim and he'll get up out of bed.

Katie: *laughs*

Speed: *looks at Anni*

Anni: What? I need my beauty sleep. *walks away, shuts door*

Katie: *stands* Well I best be getting to sleep then. *walks over to hallway*

Speed: Katie.

Katie: *turns around* Yeah.

Speed: Sleep well.

Katie: ...You too. *walks into room, shuts door*

TBC.........................

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Aww...Hugs Lori and Scott. God I love them. Even if they are screwed up. Screwed up couples make the best couples. Hugs them again.:adore:

Smacks Colton...second thought kicks him where it hurts:pJerk:scream:

Christ that's funny. Love it.:lol:

Die Wubba..thanks Geni. There goes a good mouth full of coffee on my keyboard:lol: I think you need to apply warning labels.:lol:

Thanks for the updates Geni. They're great.:):cool:

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well Sounds like somebody might be doing a little midnight tiptoe other than calleigh & Eric! Great update! Also like the other half when Lori trys to make Scott break by talking about Bailey being splattered all over the car. (How morbidly Cop is that!) Also loved Anni & Katie burning Colton things like some kinda Voodoo Blackmajic thing, So funny. Can't wait for the road trip to start.

Maybe they should take Lori & Scott on the trip with them! That would be a real eye opener for Scott! Speed needs to get some zing back in his life! Break loose from the norm. I think that it would be hesterical for him to just go cazy for once and not be the sain on. Would probably scare the kids though. (See photo below for idea on Speedle's sanity! LoL!!!)

[​IMG]

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Oh, jeez. Katie and Anni under the same roof? Poor Speed.

I feel bad for Katie. :(

Awesome update! :)

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Awwww :adore: Lori and Scott and just too cute together *squishes tight*

I feel bad for Katie though :(

Ah Hai there Geni! :lol: :p

DIE WUBBA - :lol: how the hell did you come up with that? :lol: Thanks for that Geni! :lol:

hahaha so funny! :lol:

Awesome update Geni :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  11. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I echo the sentiments above...Katie and Anni in the same house together? Poor Speed indeed. I think he has the right idea though, stay out of the way and it will be over soon. But...as always, I still don't think it's over between Katie and Speed. As much as I want to see Anni and Speed make it, I can't help but see Katie and Speed's time together and see what they've gone through together. It's like it's always going to be between them, and it will never let go. I do hope for Anni's sake ( cause lets face it, she's insane, she's hilarious, but I would seriously worry for her if Katie and Speed ended up together again. lol) that they make it, but it would be interesting , no?

And :p on Colton...

Great update!

12. Finch

Oh gosh, it's a long story. And I'm going to tell it otherwise the next time I reference it, it won't make a lot of sense. :p

Once upon a time, Eric Delko was sitting in the Hummerhome and he wanted to play Scrabble much to the chagrin of the rest of the team. Because well, whenever Eric even breathes, prepare for hijinks and someone getting at least one part of their body stuck somewhere.

So the team is playing Scrabble and everything's going great until Eric can't think up a word -- he wasn't going to tell anyone though; it would confirm the fact that sometimes he's not always 100% there -- so he put down the letters W-U-B-B-A.

Everyone of course looked at him like he was an idiot and they asked him what it meant. He said it was a mythical monster and he described where it lived and what it ate and everything, trying to convince everyone that he wasn't stupid even though well, everyone knows he is. :p

It would have been all well and great except for Eric started to believe his story and thought a monster was after him named Wubba. So whenever someone screams "WUBBA!", Eric screams like a little girl and hides. Which is an improvement because sometimes he gets down to his skivvies and runs into the middle of dark forests. :wtf: :scream:

Er...yeah it's okay, I'm a bit nuts sometimes too. I really never thought I'd get into the history of the Wubba Monster. :lol: Well, you asked so I don't feel so nerdy I guess. :p

CSISDFlash, that picture. :lol: Oh the trucker hat, so sophisticated.

LoL, usually I don't bring the kiddies along. I focus too much on them as it is. :lol: But yes, it would be a real eye opener--I'm sure he'd be scarred for life.

Thanks x100 000 000 for the reviews. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apartment, 7am

Katie: *tiptoes to kitchen* How can I get some damn coffee around here. Hmm. *opens cupboard* Eww why does Anni keep her good plates in here? *opens cupboard* ...More plates. You know, for a cupboard, there sure aren't a lot of cups. And why the hell do they need so many plates? There are only two of them.

Speed: Anni has a lot of invisible friends.

Katie: *jumps* ACK! *turns around* DON'T DO THAT!

Speed: Shhh. Anni's still asleep.

Katie: Do you always sneak up on people?

Speed: You just weren't paying attention.

Katie: Where are your cups?

Speed: *walks over, opens cupboard* Right here. *reaches up, grabs cup*

Katie: Why do you keep them over there?

Speed: Because they're near the coffee pot.

Katie: Oh. Seems logical enough.

Speed: *hands over cup*

Katie: I don't want anything.

Speed: Then why did you want a cup?

Katie: I thought I wanted coffee but I don't.

Katie: Oh and you think I could stay for one more night, bec-

Speed: No.

Katie: Why not?

Speed: Because I said so.

Katie: That's not a very good reason.

Speed: Yeah well it's the only one you're getting.

Katie: *places hands on hips* Tim Speedle. I am not one of your children.

Speed: I know, you're the person that keeps making them.

Katie: *glares* It takes two.

Speed: *squints* Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how that ever happened.

Katie: What in God's name is your problem? Yesterday you said I was great and pretty. Now today I'm the baby-making machine you regret ever being with. You either hate me or you don't so what the hell is it already?

Speed: You can't take a joke, Katie.

Katie: No I can't. Not when it comes from you. Your jokes are mean and consescending and I'm not going to take any more of your bull.

Speed: Whoa, who pissed in your cereal?

Katie: *grabs Speed by the collar* You listen to me you little sack of shit. *shoves Speed against refrigerator* I don't like being toyed with. I am finished being toyed with by all men. You're all a bunch of mean little boys and if I have to listen to one more joke, prank, dirty story about bodily functions or any sentence beginning with the words 'you will' or 'I said', I'm going to load my pistol and it will be the last time any man is going to talk to me like that because he will be missing a very key ingredient to what makes him a man, do you understand?

Speed: *stares at Katie*

Katie: DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

Speed: Yes ma'am.

Katie: Good. *lets go, smiles* I should be getting dressed, I have lunch with the ladies this afternoon. *walks into bedroom, shuts door*

Speed: *stares blankly*

Anni: *walks over* Whoooa what was that about?

Speed: I've just been told.

Anni: *laughs* Yeah I see that. What the hell did you say to her?

Speed: Apparently the wrong thing.

Anni: I'm sure she'll get over it. She's just angry about what Colton did.

Speed: Well I wasn't much better, I didn't exactly help the situation by making fun of her.

Anni: And?

Speed: And that's why she's allowed to stay another night.

Anni: *smiles* Good boy.

Café

Katie: *throws purse onto table*

Lori: *lowers cup* Uh oh, someone's pissed. And what's up with your eye?

Katie: MEN.

Lori: You want to...talk about it or something?

Katie: No. I want to have lunch. *rips menu open* UGH what the hell gives them the right to hit us?

Lori: Superior upper body strength?

Katie: Bullshit. I'll tell you one thing, no man's ever going to touch me again.

Lori: Good for you, Mom. You throw the book at those evil sons-a-bitches.

Katie: This is important. I thought you of all people would understand.

Lori: I understand the anger. I don't quite understand why it's coming out of you though.

Katie: I'm going to kill him.

Lori: Well, *looks down at menu* at least have some lunch first.

Katie: I swear. I...*exhales* I let your father do this to me, I am NOT going to sit by and let Colton do the same thing.

Lori: *shrugs* I'd let Dad beat the crap out of me too, he's scarier than Colton.

Katie: Are you serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You're supposed to be on my side here.

Lori: I am on your side. But I think you need to calm down a little bit.

Katie: Where is my daughter and what did you do with her?

Lori: I left her in a crack house downtown and I tell ya, when she hears what happened to you, she is going to explode. But I, on the other hand am going to go back to my clean, rather large home with my fiancé and we are going to teach me how to cook and do all of those lame regular people things.

Katie: *wide-eyed* You're engaged?

Lori: *lifts hand* I didn't want to steal your thunder.

Katie: *grabs Lori's hand* HOLY SAINT POPSICLE STICKS BATMAN! Now THAT is a rock. Wait, you're engaged to Scott, right?

Lori: *shakes head, looks down at menu*

Katie: Ugh. Men. Think they can buy us with jewelry.

Lori: Yeah those bastards. Showing their love like that, who does that?

Katie: LORI.

Lori: What?

Katie: Dig deep into the back of that traumatized brain of yours and join me here on planet I HATE MEN.

Lori: You hate 'man'. As in an individual. Maybe a couple of individuals. But don't condemn the entire sex because of it, that's a little unfair.

Katie: *blinks* Okay there's some of you still in there, right?

Lori: I know. I'm acting like a...civilized human being. Isn't that gross?

Katie: This sucks. *throws menu onto table* Why do you get such a great guy and I'm stuck with all the duds?

Lori: Well I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with karma if that makes you feel any better because if that were the case, I shouldn't even have met Scott.

Katie: So what is it? Am I just a magnet for all the idiots? Am I just destined to be alone and angry for the rest of my life?

Lori: *lifts head* There's that destiny stuff again. No. You're not going to be alone and angry if you choose not to be. Make things happen for yourself, be assertive. Don't wait for good things to fall on your lap because I'm telling you, I've been there, it doesn't happen.

Katie: *frowns* Scott.

Lori: Hey, I worked long and hard to get screwed up enough to be at that therapy place.

Katie: Funny.

Lori: Look, fate is garbage. If you want to find a man, go find one. I'm sure there are plenty left.

Katie: I'm tired of looking.

Lori: Then make yourself happy. You don't need a guy for that.

Katie: What made you happy when you were alone?

Lori: Drugs.

Katie: Aw man I don't want to have to go out looking for a drug dealer, I don't have enough gas money as it is.

Lori: I didn't say you should do that.

Katie: What other choices do I have? I've exhausted all the rest.

Lori: *closes menu* Okay this is just the wrong frame of mind now. Mom, you are upset, desperate and lonely. If you do this, it might make you happy for a while but trust me, it is the wrong, wrong path and if I see you with drugs, Colton is going to be the least of your problems so help me God I will beat the shit out of you.

Katie: *staring down at table*

Lori: I don't want to see you like this. You're staying at my place for the rest of the week.

Katie: I'm supposed to be staying with your dad.

Lori: Tell him there's been a change of plans. You're not leaving my sight until I'm sure you're okay and the first thing we're going to do is have Colton's ass thrown in a holding cell.

Katie: Why are you doing this?

Lori: Because you're my mother. Grab your stuff. *stands*

Katie: *nods*

TBC............................

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  13. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Been a long long time since I've been here. :(

*is gonna have to do some pretty hardcore reading back*

Still love ya'll. <3

14. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

What a great update, Geni! I love how Katie finally had the cojones to tell Speed how she felt about being man handled and such! I love it better that Lori was giving sound advice on the entire matter ( It seems that the daughter has finally become the coolest head of them all).

Great , just awesome!

15. Finch

:eek: :eek: COLTON! :eek: :eek: You're back? OMG. *huggles* (PS: If you've read the last couple of updates, don't worry, you're not evil/bad. :p I swear. I have a plan.)

And yes, the irony of it all! :lol: The most crazy character (well, crazy in a darker sense) is the most level-headed at the moment. :eek: Scary.

Thanks so much for the reviews everyone! I should have more tomorrow. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.