Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i finally figured it out, too, how to insert these clickable pictures (i know i´m late:D ). well it´s quite simple and very practically.
and because i´m a little bit bored at the moment and in the mood for some mac, here are a few pics of our hottie:
season 2:

season 3:

season 4:

Thanks for the :drool: pics, Jimenz!
Hmm, it seems there'll be quite a few Mac Fests going on this weekend:devil: The man is so inspiring.:drool: :devil:

Here, as promised, are some Mac pics from Charge of this Post...

Mac being all take-charge and Marine like, getting pissy with Lessing...:drool:
marinemac.jpg

Shirtless Injured Mac...any volunteer nurses here?:devil: Look at his arms:drool::drool:
cotp6.jpg

Nice Eyes/Neck shot...:drool: I love the shape of his face incidentally. Hehe, I almost wrote 'face of his shape' there, you see what ShirtlessMac does to my brain? :lol:
cotp5.jpg

All grubby and angsty and ripped shirt Mac...:drool:
cotp1.jpg

Pics from CSI Caps.

Does anyone have pics of Daddy Mac from RND?

so the weekend is almost over:( and i thought i bring us a little compensation so we can go on with the mac-fest;)

i definitely agree with you girls that daddy mac is absolutly lovley!!!:adore: also thanks for the pics macslady;)
so here comes a few pics of daddy;). (they are also oldies but sooo sweet.)

and after all another type of mac, more the hot one:devil: :

:drool: :drool::drool:

that´s it for now, have a good night (morning, evening...) everybody

Jimenz, you always post such wonderful pics. Thank you so much for the Daddy!Mac pics, with both little Sam from Necrophilia Americana and with Bailey from Right Next Door. He is so adorable when he's in 'Daddy-Mode' - that whole scene in RND with him carrying the little girl out, putting her down, gently brushing her hair back, then pointing over to her parents, so sweet. I love how protective/sweet he is with little kids.:adore: They bring out his soft side, as does Reed, and we don't see that side of him often, so it's great when we do.
The other pics are :drool::drool::drool: too.

good morning everyone;)

Jimenz, you always post such wonderful pics. Thank you so much for the Daddy!Mac pics,
thanks a lot, you´re welcome:)

I have a quick question, which episode is that where Mac is with the kids, I believe yall are calling him Daddy Mac :)

well the one with the little boy is from season 2 (ep.17) - Necrophilia Americana. the one with the girl from season 4 (ep. 16) - Right next door

Jimenez, thanks for posting the droolable pics :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It's always lovely way to wake up and start the day. :)

Thanks for so much posting those lovely and droolable:drool::drool::drool: pics guys!:thumbsup:
They really made my day!;)

good morning everyone;)

Jimenz, you always post such wonderful pics. Thank you so much for the Daddy!Mac pics,
thanks a lot, you´re welcome:)

I have a quick question, which episode is that where Mac is with the kids, I believe yall are calling him Daddy Mac :)

well the one with the little boy is from season 2 (ep.17) - Necrophilia Americana. the one with the girl from season 4 (ep. 16) - Right next door
Thanks~

These pictures have certainly made my day :) I love the discussion here about Mac's daddy side. It just makes me go 'awww' every time I see it

Yesterday my long wait was rewarded, Snowday ep was showed yesterday evening!!! ;)
I was so freak out cause of it really! Everyone said to me:
" Ou, Sam shut up!!!":rolleyes: I can understand it...I can be so damn annying when it comes CSI:NY and Mac Taylor! :lol::lol::lol:

The episode was so great! I have to watch it again today! Mac was...hmm...how I can say it...okey this...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Last fighting scene against that guy was
amazing...wet mac...so whoa! :cool::cool::cool:

I'll post some pics tomorrow. See ya! ;)

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally got to see it Sam, Snow Day was definetely one of the best eps. Can't wait for you to bring pictures again :devil::devil::devil:

I brought a lot of Mac from last night's ep to spoil you again :devil::devil::devil: I know I've gone a bit nuts here, but I don't know if Natty will make it tonight after having a Snow Day herself :p *Just come home safe my little nutter* There all clickable, so knock yourselves out :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back