EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I just try to look at the bright side of everything. I liked thier scene. There was nothing promising obviously but still I was happy to see that he at least told her his Ryan theory.
All the same, they still have scenes where they're comfortable in each other's presence, & I just never give up hope for them. **waits patiently for the tide to turn** :)

I am one of those lucky lucky girls that managed to see the premier, even though I am living in Greece....
Well Eric was pissed pretty much in the whole episode...I don't know if it the truth or if it's something that I won't to believe but the only scene that he seemed a bit, just a bit relaxed, was the one he had with Nat...
I didn't expect much from the premier so I am not going to say that I am disappointed or anything like that....I just hope for more scenes in the following episodes...

As little as it was, I liked their scene. I liked it because Eric was being suspicious of Ryan and Natalia was trying to talk some sense into Eric and then she changed the subject to avoid an argument. :lol: That was just so great.

I didn't expect much from the premier so I am not going to say that I am disappointed or anything like that....I just hope for more scenes in the following episodes...
Yeah, me neither. It would have been nice for a good EDeN moment but there was so much going on & so much focus on other things.

He still seemed highly pissed during the scene (not at her) but I couldn't blame him with what was going on with H. All the same, like GNRF said, she did as she always does...gives him that "in the eyes" look & tells him the way it is & then brings him a little more back to earth.
I think she'll be doing more of that in the future ;)

i wish that something would happens with them and stetler and hes starts askin eric about the past like and interviewin him for some reason and then he asks him about how she thought she was pregnant and everything then she finds out and they talk about it. i think that would open up some doors....

*rushes in* I'm late! Sorry about that guys... my computer crashed and just when it got fixed, my uncle called at the last minute and I had to leave for Mississauga. But I'm here now... now where were we?

I liked it because Eric was being suspicious of Ryan and Natalia was trying to talk some sense into Eric and then she changed the subject to avoid an argument.

That was a good scene... even though they didn't give us a whole lot of EDeN, but I think it goes to show that the little scenes can be just as good and it can be enough for now. Though that doesn't mean we aren't looking for more. *pokes TPTB*

^^It is the little things that count for me too, but still I want to see more, & more REALITY with them. That's the frustrating part is that tptb only focus on it when it's being played & then they lose most of the consistancy to focus elsewhere. That pisses me off because it's .. in a word- DUMB.

These 2 are ex-lovers & it's too late in the game to just go back & erase what they already put into them.
Ok - im not going to rant because Im still rather optimistic about them & the little things that TPTB have managed to squeeze into them even after they were "broken up"...& we have lots more of the season to go...& the series ;)

i wish that something would happens with them and stetler and hes starts askin eric about the past
YEP! I think that would be a good way to kick things off ....it should defintily be surfaced cause the way things supposedly "ended" between them was ridiculous. TPTB had chances to truly clarify what Eric & Natalia are, & they have yet to do it....& like I said earlier, it's just too late to try & pretend it didn't exist or that it meant nothing.
If it didn't mean anything to them then we wouldn't have gotten Eric & Nat both hurt in 'Dead Air' or Eric being angry over Nick/Nat...all the "everything" that happened AFTER they "slowed down".
It's high time TPTB continue with what they originally started... & Rick Stetler would be perfect to bring in to stir things back up!!! :p

It's high time TPTB continue with what they originally started... & Rick Stetler would be perfect to bring in to stir things back up!!! :p

Now that's a good idea... *pokes TPTB* You guys getting this down? I know we probably already discussed this before, but who other than Stetler would you want to see stir things up with EDeN. I kinda like the idea of Horatio talking about this with either Eric or Natalia... any other ideas?

Stir thing up? Hmmm...except Rick....well Iàd like to see Calleigh! She is a friend of both of them and showing a little more intrest could make Nat jealous and that would be worht to see...don't you think?

well Iàd like to see Calleigh! She is a friend of both of them and showing a little more intrest could make Nat jealous and that would be worht to see...don't you think?

Hmm, that's not a bad idea... I'd like to see Ryan get in on the action too since he did go out on that date with Natalia. I think Calleigh and Ryan should team up with Horatio... between the three of them, they'd come up with a fool-proof EDeN plan.

I'd actually love to see Calleigh pull one over on Eric about Natalia. First of all, I have yet to see Calleigh even the slightest bit interested in "love" for him, & secondly she knows all too well about EDeN!! Eric went to Calleigh before when he was worried about Nat, & Calleigh even knew Natalia thought that she might be pregnant -
I think it'd be quite perfect at this point in the storyline for her to throw Natalia into the picture & question the same thing we've been saying about Eric - "WHAT THE FU** not 2 seconds before you were shot in the damn head you wanted Nat, you scared little wussy, you're so afraid of getting hurt again you can't see what's right in front of you!!"
Ok, well that's what I would say to him :lol:
but Calleigh should too- main reason being because she IS friends with the BOTH of them & KNOWS what Natalia meant to Eric ...& quite possibly still knows that he has a soft spot for his 'Talia!
Methinks he always will....

EDIT:
I'd like to see Ryan get in on the action too
Oh yeah definitly!! He knows all too!! - hell- who doesn't know about EDeN!! Haaa, no one, they ALL know!!

Last edited:
Yeah, all of them teaming up to get Eden together would be great. And if Ryan helped, maybe it would endear him to Eric just a little more and Eric will start to respect him more. I would love to see them all playing matchmaker. I want Valera to help and maybe even Alexx can return to help.

and maybe even Alexx can return to help.

Oh definitely Alexx... one of the many reasons to bring her back! Who knows, she might end up running all of Operation EDeN with Horatio as her partner in crime. She always did have a soft spot for the CSIs, including Eric and Natalia. Of course, everyone has to get in on it... I like the idea of everyone playing a role in this zany scheme. Especially Ryan, 'cause the guy did suspect that there was something between the two long before anyone else.

By the way, I was watching last night's episode... did you see the scene where Eric found out how the victim was ignited? Well, Natalia was in the room with him and I saw the spark. It was pretty powerful and I'm taking this a good sign. *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
We aren't even going to discuss my absence o.o
It's been way to long ^.^
Hello to anyone who doesn't know me.
I'm Fray.
I use to be a very avid EDeN poster.
Then I stopped posting -.-*

Anyways, what's our current discussion?
I have some complaints :p
But, what else is new, aye?

I wonder how that soundtrack page is doing...

Hey Fray... we were talking about who would take part in stirring up the past for EDeN. So far, we've got Horatio, Alexx, Stetler, Calleigh and Ryan in on it. Now we have to figure out what they're gonna do... any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back