EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to watch the old epis but then I get irritated because it was left so up in the air. Especially when I watch 'Going Under' cause they were all flirty, things were looking good for them, & then TPTB just left it there. :wtf:
It's great but at the same time Im screaming WHY WHY WHY!!!

I was watching 'Burned' the other night - I always turn it after the EDeN scene :lol:
Anyways, as always I was "reading" Natalia in that scene & Im quite convinced that she was totally jealous. Little things I noticed was how she said it & when she said it. It was after Eric asks if she's alright. ;)
The "how" she says it was a big clue too. At one point she even shakes her head & goes "nevermind, it's nothing". It's obvious to me that she was trying to get some answers out of him.
Of course what kills me & always will is that Eric seemed so DUH by the fact that she was asking him this!!
All that is said & done, but it really irritates me in how sloppy TPTB have written this. They put them together, break them up, they continue to play off them, they flirt, they again continue to play off them, Eric get's shot, she shows jealousy, she shows she's concerned for him.... it's just bits & pieces of subtle clues that are still there - THAT is what's getting really OLD....just do something with them already!!
....now I know how the H/Y shippers feel ...lack of continuity sucks. :rolleyes:

I ,too, love watching the old episodes...I just don't get it. When did they broke up and why? I mean after the 'I am late' situation they decided to take it slowly and then...they weren't even together! Since when? And the biggest question of all why? What happened? They never explained...they were taking it slowly, they didn't brake up...am I right?

No, they didn't break up in 'Skeletons', it was just a slow down the sex kinda thing.
The "official" parting was later in 'Dead Air' when the "triangle" surfaced & all the miscommuncation bulls**t played out....ending in Nat telling him they had a chance but he blew it.
That isn't what really did it though cause they were still playing off them through the rest of the season & into the first half of the next.

The big kicker was Nick coming back - & NO! there was still no explanation of where Eric & Natalia stood with each other or how they FELT for each other; it just left them hanging, & then completely shifted into Eric getting shot in the damn head .... hmm imagine that? :rolleyes:

That's no way to "end" a couple who apparently STILL DID have some feelings for each other. I will ALWAYS see it that way. Just because Nick died & Natalia still loved him in a small way doesn't mean her feelings/attraction for Eric had just been washed away all together. Same goes for Mr. Delko ;)

BTW, perfect song in the soundtrack thread nati!!! Absolutely perfect for them!!! :luvlove:

Sorry I have been gone a while folks! I'm still holding on to optimism here.
I'll be watching religiously tonight!
:bolian::bolian:

oh i love watchin the old epis! i always skip scenes after their done too!!!! lol just i watch the old ones to much i practically know them backwards!

Onto Cuban food & Midori. That's a must! Im sure there's some quiet little Cuban restaurant (with a dancefloor*cough*) by Eric's house that they can go to, & then jump on over to his place afterwards..hee :devil::p
Okay fine...a walk on the beach first. :rolleyes: There! I took my head out of gutterville.

I'm all for a walk on the beach... they strike me as the kind of people who love to go to the beach when they can. And don't forget my surfer Natalia theory. I'd love to see her teach Eric how to surf.

Anyways, new episode tonight! *does happy dance* It looks like this episode might focus on Eric so he and Natalia might share a scene together... I'll be sure to keep my eye out for any EDeN scenes. *crosses fingers*

they didnt share a scene together in fact she only got one scene :( not to mention it had a letter thing on there sayin how he wants to settle down and sure would be nice if it was calleigh :( ughhhhhhhh

I can certainly buy that he wants to settle down & that he looks at life differently, however, I thought the actual dialouge of the last part showed the level that he was on. Rather than saying, I want this, I wish this, or I need this, it was - it would be nice.:wtf:
When I want something really bad I say I WANT THIS. When I would like for it to rain money, but know it isn't going to happen - or when I would like to have a new couch but can live without it, then I say "it would be nice". ;)

So onto EDeN....
not a single scene last night - that sucked, although I loved Nat's top, she looked lovely in it. :p

they strike me as the kind of people who love to go to the beach
Absolutely!! Who knows where Nat grew up, but being Latino Im sure she's been a water bug all her life...& Eric of course is one also (well was until Mr.Bullet), I could still see them at the beach all the time... Eric rubbing sunscreen all over her ..hehe :drool:
They remind me of J-Lo & Marc whats-his-face ....but cuter & much hotter -although Eric isn't nearly as hot without Natalia, he lost his sexiness when he lost Natalia!! Time for her to bring sexy back ;)

Time for her to bring sexy back
:guffaw:

yea i thought those tops look on her! heck any top looks good on her! she has that skin where u can throw anything on her and it looks good! and they always have shirts that fill she can fill out really nice! lol thats the first thing my dad always notices he like she showin! lol

not to mention it had a letter thing on there sayin how he wants to settle down and sure would be nice if it was calleigh :( ughhhhhhhh

But TPTB didn't show us the rest of the shrink's notes... Calleigh just read the part where he mentioned her and stopped. For all we know, Natalia could have been mentioned in one of the later notes and we didn't know about it. *pokes TPTB*

Time for her to bring sexy back

You've got that right! Speaking of which, TPTB should let Eric grow back his hair. Maybe then he'll get his sexy back!

But TPTB didn't show us the rest of the shrink's notes... Calleigh just read the part where he mentioned her and stopped. For all we know, Natalia could have been mentioned in one of the later notes and we didn't know about it.

Oooh, good point. Maybe he did mention Natalia in some of them. I wonder if we'll ever find out. I hope he did and that we will. :D

TPTB should let Eric grow back his hair.

I beggggg for him to do this. I can't stand his baldness. Im sure it's easy to maintain, but it doesn't work for him, it makes him look like he's suffering from an illness. Which in a way, I guess he is ...
A deprived from his 'Talia illness!!!! :D
YEP, time to switch medications bud - time for some Natalia lovin'!!!

Natalia could have been mentioned
Yep! & Im sure he whined that 'Talia was the first & only woman who ever broke his heart & that he never knew where he stood with her, then whined & cried some more because he lost her & couldn't understand what happened between them. ;)

I wonder if we'll ever find out. I hope he did and that we will. :D

Who knows, maybe the notes will resurface later in the season... I think I could get access to those notes. I'll ask my psych professor about the protocol for transferring files to a new shrink. I'll let you guys know if I find anything!

Which in a way, I guess he is ...
A deprived from his 'Talia illness!!!! :D

*snickers* I think that's psych-related actually. That would explain so much... I'll hit the books and look it up. Though in non-technical terms, he just misses her. Now that my diagnosis is out of the way, I'll need him to talk with Natalia in a non-threatening setting. Any ideas?

But TPTB didn't show us the rest of the shrink's notes... Calleigh just read the part where he mentioned her and stopped. For all we know, Natalia could have been mentioned in one of the later notes and we didn't know about it.

good point!! maybe they were just putin it like that to make people think that! i guess well find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back