Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, she does look completely different in the MI picture. I've never seen (or heard of) the show, who did she play in it?

She played the medical liaison for a team of experts who were trying to solve public health problems. Anna's character was much, MUCH different from Lindsay.

Here is the character description I found of her:
"She's the NIH's publicity liaison, but not the easy going kind of girl you would like to mess with. Her job is to keep the media away from the case until it's ready for public release. If she said she won't release any details at this moment, you better listen to her or she would get tough on you. She's quick and smart when it comes to her work. When Connor need something from her, she will go search and find it. She isn't afraid to use any methods, including the nasty ones (looking the reporter in a basement in the pilot episode), to keep reporter from interfering with the team's work."

Source:Eva Rossi

Oh, this sounds really interesting. And really different from Lindsay. Two completely different characters. That's interesting, and makes me want to watch the show even more. :lol: If you have more pics of her, just show them. :D Does anyone know where else she played in? I know she was in WAT as well.

Well besides that and WAT, she also guest starred in both Law and Order and Law and Order SVU. She sure does like those crime shows. Anna also did a show with Hill Harper called The Handler...some really frightening pictures of her from that.

Because I am in a picture mood right now I shall share some more from MI and WAT:

MI:
normal_annabelknap_medicalinvestiga.jpg

WAT:
normal_annabelknap_withoutatrace_pr.jpg

Doesn't she look so cute in the last one? Don't be deceived by her cuteness though...:lol:

Oh before I forget, she also made an appearance on The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow! Her comedic side is a good one as is evident on NY.

Wow, obviously she played in a lot of shows!! Thanks for the answer, and also for the pics. I agree with you, she looks cute in the last one. And again so young. It's amazing. Now I really want to watch all those shows with her. :lol:
Btw, the way she is dressed in the first pic...she looks really great!

Here is from MI:
1213729151692_2Medical-Investigatio.jpg

And CSI NY:
1193409642455_109CSI-NY_mifjpg_640_.jpg

Those two pics are great, I just adore them! It's so easy to see difference between her two characters. In MI she was much colder and so firm - and I really liked it. As Lindsay she much more warm person in my opinion, and sweet, cute... Ha, do I need to say more words?;)

:D No, you don't have to. I agree with you. Lindsay is a sweetie. I'm really interested in her storylines for season 5.
Yesterday they showed SOOH here again. And, like always when I watch this episode, I felt with her when she talked about what happened to her friends. It was so intense. I think they could really show if this still affects her.

Yay! SOOH! Well, my memory is not very ...ekhem... good:lol: But this epi is for me easy to remind. It's one of my favourites. I cried a lot when Linds was talking about the past. Bravo for Anna! Many emotions so hard to hide. Very intense scene...

And of course Anna is a sweetie. How not to love her when you're looking in her deep brown eyes;) And cause of acting... SOOH was so sad, I think even one of the best her performances.

Well, I need to re-fresh my memory...;)

I myself watched it and still after many times of seeing it, I still tear up at the scenes. She definitely was in her element in that episode. I remember hearing that she was still pregnant in that episode. Does anyone know for sure?

I am watching Open and Shut and it is interesting to see Stella and Lindsay are clashing right now. Wow kind of intense...:eek:

Stella, you and Lindsay are not fine! Well right now your not... :lol:

Well I knew it was her first one back from after having the baby. I just remember reading somewhere that she was still pregnant in some scenes that they shot before she left. Oh well, I could be completely wrong on that one :D

Well I knew it was her first one back from after having the baby. I just remember reading somewhere that she was still pregnant in some scenes that they shot before she left. Oh well, I could be completely wrong on that one :D

I think you're right. As far as I know, she was pregnant till she left in Lying Game, and SOOH was the first after she had given birth.
SOOH was great, because it was very emotional for Lindsay, and I still could cry when I see those scenes. Anna was great in this episode (like always).
But I also loved A Daze Of Wine And Roaches, because you could see that she was feeling better again.

I was just watching Oedipus Hex where Lindsay won't talk to the mother's cause she's not good with them. Why haven't they shown us more into this? That's pretty much all she said and I know it has to deal with her friends getting murdered but why just the mothers and not the fathers? Is she able to deal with fathers better? Shouldn't she have moved on from this?

I was just watching Oedipus Hex where Lindsay won't talk to the mother's cause she's not good with them. Why haven't they shown us more into this? That's pretty much all she said and I know it has to deal with her friends getting murdered but why just the mothers and not the fathers? Is she able to deal with fathers better? Shouldn't she have moved on from this?

She said at the time she could deal with fathers better. I imagine it has to do with how the mothers of her friends reacted to their deaths and how that made Lindsay feel as the only survivor. It certainly would be an interesting thing for them to explore in a bit more depth. In fact they had the perfect opportunity this past season with Rikki. That could have been interesting if they had shown Lindsay having to deal with Rikki if she'd gone to the morgue or something to see Ruben. Obviously the route tptb took precluded that little gem but hey, let's not go there. :)

hey would just like to write in here to say how much i like lindsay. I was really annoyed to go into the spoilerthread and instead of finding spoilers i found anti lindsay activity.

it really annoys me when certain people slag her off for no reason and say shes not right for danny but think that flack is!!!! WTF?

and then pick out her every flaw.

i mean im not like in love with lindsay but this constant bullying is just to much and i want to stick up for her but cant in a thread where no one wants to hear.

even if danny was bisexual. the writers have in no ways suggested that danny and flack have potential for a relationship. so why turn theyre own frustration into a thread victimising lindsay

i mean theres freedom of speech and then theres bullying

if you dont like it dont watch it. dont watch it and then moan or say that you want her to die. thats just extremely twisted and sycotic. especially when there disscussing in which way shell die.

sorry for making your happy thread a bit dumber i just wanted to vent my frustration

hey would just like to write in here to say how much i like lindsay. I was really annoyed to go into the spoilerthread and instead of finding spoilers i found anti lindsay activity.

it really annoys me when certain people slag her off for no reason and say shes not right for danny but think that flack is!!!! WTF?

and then pick out her every flaw.

i mean im not like in love with lindsay but this constant bullying is just to much and i want to stick up for her but cant in a thread where no one wants to hear.

even if danny was bisexual. the writers have in no ways suggested that danny and flack have potential for a relationship. so why turn theyre own frustration into a thread victimising lindsay

i mean theres freedom of speech and then theres bullying

if you dont like it dont watch it. dont watch it and then moan or say that you want her to die. thats just extremely twisted and sycotic. especially when there disscussing in which way shell die.

sorry for making your happy thread a bit dumber i just wanted to vent my frustration

I guess people just like what they like and don't like what they don't. There are a number of people on this board who don't like Lindsay and while I don't 'get' it myself, that's up to them. I think it's important not to categorise everyone though, I know I get frustrated when people try and categorise those of us who do like her so I think it's important to understand that everyone has their reasons for their preferences and interpretations.

As for the whole Danny/Flack shipping that goes on, it's cool. People see something between them and interpret it in a certain way. It's no different to those who ship Danny/Rikki, Mac/Stella, etc etc.

There's no doubt in my mind that Lindsay is a little closed off and that she has problems connecting emotionally because of her past, for a lot of us that makes her a sympathetic character, for other's it goes the other way. That's life.

Danny is probably the most popular character in the show so whoever he's 'with' or connected to it's likely to bring up the opposing view in terms of whether or not that person is suited to him. I don't doubt that Lindsay would not be so disliked if she wasn't connected with Danny. I think people feel 'protective' towards Danny and saw Lindsay as treating him badly. I guess I can see how they would think that if they never connected with her character. For those of us who have connected with Lindsay, we may get a little frustrated with her from time to time but we basically believe her to be a good person who's a little screwed up, just like Danny.

I do agree that it gets a little tired when other threads get cluttered by this, and yes it's not an easy subject to debate. I put that down to the fact that while we all watch the same show we come away with different interpretations and there are a lot of people in those threads who have made their minds up and that's their choice. I think a lot of people have tried to debate it but debate is often fruitless if people sit in different corners and refuse to budge. It gets boring when the responses are the same and at the end of each discussion you realise you're just going over old ground again and again.

I actually think it's a shame that we have two different Lindsay threads but I understand why people felt it necessary to create the two. I would much prefer to have a good, honest discussion where we could pull apart the characters and debate why they do what they do, unfortunately with Lindsay any effort to try and understand or sympathise with her character tends to lead to a stand off of sorts.

I like Lindsay, I think she was a great addition to the show and added a dimension that wasn't reallythere before. She's different from the others but for me that's a good thing. She has flaws but to me they don't make her hateful, selfish or childish. I think Anna Belknap portrays an honest representation of someone who has survived a trauma at a young age that has shaped her as an adult. In that sense she is no different to the other characters. :)

As for the 'Lindsay must go' issue, it does make me smile when I imagine tptb looking on this board because I imagine they're just happy to have a character who elicits so much discussion. For them, that has to be a good thing. Maybe if people really want her to go they should stop talking about her. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back