Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Just wanted to drop by and say a big hi to all the oldies and regulars....and also a big hi to the new fellow shipper from Greece captain_nati ...epitelous kai allh ellhnida.....eimai h Dhmhtra :)

furthermore id like to say to those disheartened by the latest news about lady V to keep a totally straight face...we have been through this road before and it definitely didnt kill us....

maybe i have a short memory or maybe because i didnt see the finale...but wasnt the last DL interaction the one on the phone with Linds telling Danny he is difficult to love and he told her to go from his appartment to tell him in person? and the DR discussion was Danny saying goodbye to Rikki ..not even allowing her to get in? Maybe sth else happened after this? that i didnt see? cause if it did id love for someone to please fill me in....:wtf:

my main concern for the next season is Lindsay and the way she will be treated...Danny is a different case cause apprently he is the character the writers just love to experiment on....but with LInds i hope the focus will be her work and if anything romantic involves her i hope it wont be of the dramatic kind (though i am willing to bet my car that drama once again awaits her)

on the other hand my new icon is what perfectly represents my emotions....these writers can not intimidate me any more whatever they do...they do not care for consistensy and when they do it only concern absurd storylines....which i strongly believe are gonna appear and dissapear again next season...Lady V is not coming to take over the lab....

btw i was wondering..is Mrs Pinol ding sth else besides the few CSI eps? cause if not i think it is a nice thing the show is giving her some work....

sooo...to end this...

looking forward to her new entry and exit :::cheers:::

I just hope Lady V comes for say a hi in a episode or two and then go away again.... it's not just the character that I don't like, it's more about the actress playing it...
I personally want less drama for both of them, even though Danny loves drama... It would be nice if Lindsay was again the tough girl that she was at S.2 I prefered her that way....
Dims panda einai oraio na sinadas omoethnis!

Dutch said: :lol: I'd say that qualifies as the opening scene for next season...and then no explanation whatsoever (because we have to of course focus on Mac again :rolleyes:) only to have them wake up stark naked by the start of episode 5x02 on Lindsay's living room floor :devil:...you want confusion, you want questions, well at least make it hot instead of depressing :cool:

Yeah, that sounds about right. I agree we're gonna get angst and confusion so they may throw us a bone with a little nudity. :devil: Then of course, right back to the Mac! Show! :lol: Love him really but come on kids! Little airtime for others right?

Gotta love the optimism on this thread right now. Dims, it's been a while, how are you? You are so right. We got the worst of it, and what did we get as a result? Danny asking her to swing by and tell him how she feels and him sending the other away. Which personally had me kinda going, Messer, bit full of yourself aren't you. She comes to say she's leaving and you seem to think that she's gonna want to jump straight back in to bed? (let's leave the 'well who the hell wouldn't?' comments out of this right now) Anyways, the only part of that I liked was that his focus seemed to be on his own self and Lindsay, no, you may not come in this is our place (you'll need to move sweetie but that's for another angst ridden ep :rolleyes:)

Megan, can't resist. You tell me I need to stop then in the next paragraph you leave me with the scenarios? Ok, strange girl :p Yes, writers, listen to me and Dutch, especially that wake up on the floor, oh it has to have a complete 'WTF?' look exchanged between them but then SMM casually goes over to a drawer with some of his clothes there. Leading us to majorly go WTF?!

*hears crickets*

Yo! Anyone in here??

Mess with a sick girl peaches and you get that...my brain is all over the place! I actually think that Lady V did want to jump his bones, she wanted that last time before she went away. :rolleyes: (where is the vomit smilie?)

The Mac Show! I still love that to this day! :guffaw:

Last edited:

:lol: How did we get to talking about drinking?!

If TPTB are anything like lots on this board then Rikki is coming back for more than a "hello". But I hope that's not what's going to happen. I hope Lindsay and Danny get together and talk. Maybe over a nice cup of coffee cause alcohol and relationship talks aren't a good idea! They just need to clear the air and we need to know where this whole thing is going if anywhere.

I'm in here. :D

Well, because I still refuse thinking about what possible things could happen when 'she' comes back, I watched some good old episodes again. One was Stealing Home. :D Wasn't this a cute episode? I love that Danny noticed that the case had affected Lindsay so much, and told Mac about it, and also that she did a great job. How sweet! Sorry for changing the topic, just wanted to say that. :) And I wanted to talk about those happy moments again.

I'm in here. :D

Well, because I still refuse thinking about what possible things could happen when 'she' comes back, I watched some good old episodes again. One was Stealing Home. :D Wasn't this a cute episode? I love that Danny noticed that the case had affected Lindsay so much, and told Mac about it, and also that she did a great job. How sweet! Sorry for changing the topic, just wanted to say that. :) And I wanted to talk about those happy moments again.

I think happy moments of D/L are always welcome here! :thumbsup:

I'm here too :), but I'm having a hard time ignoring the current 'shoved-back-in-our-faces' :rolleyes: object of most conversations, so thanks for at least trying to change the subject Bri! :cool:

And you are right it was cute how he was worried about her, but then again, they always seem to be looking out for each other. Even when we know how terrible they both are when true emotions begin to stir, I think that none of their co-workers were/are very surprised that they are together, they both are bad at hiding their feelings of concern for the other...All of them must have seen and heard Danny's reaction after the explosion in NWILL and everyone witnessed their hug; and Lindsay's reactions in both RSRD and AitF weren't hard to miss either :)

This is a scenario I'd kind of like to see (in a perfect world anyway lol):

Rikki knocks on Danny's door. He opens it.

D: Rikki! What are you doing here? I thought you moved.
R: Well, I was going to, but I decided I'd like to stay... with you.
D: Uh, I'm sorry, Rikki, but that isn't going to happen.

(he puts his left hand on the door frame and she sees a gold band)

R: (jaw dropping) You're married?
D: Yeah, I am... very happily.

(Lindsay comes into the room)

L: Danny, who is at the door?
D: Oh, it's just Ruben's mother.
L: Oh, hi. I'm sorry about Ruben.
R: Uh, thank you. I'm sorry I disturbed you both. I'll be going now. Goodbye.

(She runs off never to return again). :D

But, of course we know it won't go like that. And I'm not sure Danny and Lindsay are ready to be married just now anyway. But, I'd love that scenario all the same. :)

This is a scenario I'd kind of like to see (in a perfect world anyway lol):

Rikki knocks on Danny's door. He opens it.

D: Rikki! What are you doing here? I thought you moved.
R: Well, I was going to, but I decided I'd like to stay... with you.
D: Uh, I'm sorry, Rikki, but that isn't going to happen.

(he puts his left hand on the door frame and she sees a gold band)

R: (jaw dropping) You're married?
D: Yeah, I am... very happily.

(Lindsay comes into the room)

L: Danny, who is at the door?
D: Oh, it's just Ruben's mother.
L: Oh, hi. I'm sorry about Ruben.
R: Uh, thank you. I'm sorry I disturbed you both. I'll be going now. Goodbye.

(She runs off never to return again). :D

But, of course we know it won't go like that. And I'm not sure Danny and Lindsay are ready to be married just now anyway. But, I'd love that scenario all the same. :)

HaHaHa! Nice! Don't we wish?!

BRAVO! BRAVO! The jealousy thing is handled quite nicely in that scenario as well! :D

Here is to a perfect world! *sob* Why can't the writers read what we put here? All we are asking for is some nice scenes between them BEFORE the angst and drama that they seem to love so much??? :scream:

*thinking happy thoughts, thinking happy thoughts*

Stokes Girl, where did the mention of alcohol come into it? Are we that bad that we bypass the mention of it? :guffaw: If you are referring to the confused waking up naked scenario, there's no alcohol involved in those scenes. It makes it much more amusing to have the whole 'WTF?' faces since they done whatever the hell it was sober. ;) They gotta mess with the audiences head a little.

Brina, I love the happy moments and that was ever so slightly random. :lol: Wanna talk happiness?

Honestly, I want a Summer & Seth style brekkie moment. Danny handing Linds the sports section of the paper, her pouring him coffee. Eating off of the one plate. See, I can be fluffy too. It's not my forte but can't be gutteriffic all the time! Well.... :devil: nakie SMM :lol: or more accurately :drool:

Danny married? Really far, far too early for that kinda stuff. God knows how much angst it would lead to. *shakes head at thought* Personally, and I duck as I type, I don't see Rikki coming back to try make a go of it with Danny. Really don't think the poor woman needs anymore emotional baggage or the stress.

Maybe DL will become the new 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' situation. How much can one couple take before they crack? We've had a declaration of love after the unfortunate incident so now what they gonna do? Have secret love childs come crawling out the woodworks. The show has been known to overlook vital information such as Louis so would it really be that hard to believe one of them has a toddler they forgot to mention?

Last edited:

Peaches, I think you are more fluffier than you think...recalls her Radio Disney time
:p

I don't think Rikki is coming back either to make a go at Danny. At least that is what I am hoping for. Plus as much as marriage wouldn't be ready I wouldn't put it past the writers to show Danny and Lindsay coming out of a chapel or something. :rolleyes: Can you imagine the frustration the fans would have if that was the case?!

Also, Brina, I adore that moment in "Stealing Home" which is why I am so frustrated with current events.

Oh, peaches, you and all your movie and tv analogies...though I have to admit I would like to see the OC scenario that you just mentioned ;)

Yeah, I know its too soon for them to get married, but in a perfect world, it wouldn't be. :lol: In a perfect world, they'd be totally ready for marriage. In this world, not so much. :lol: But, if Rikki was after Danny, I'd love to see her reaction to a Danny/Lindsay marriage. :lol:

Last edited:

hello there,

I just wanted to comment on the S4 thing. I found both LV and Miami S4 really good, for me it was S5 that were lacking a lot in both shows. so lets hope it is not the case with NY. the optimist in me says we cant really sink any lower. then the pesimist rears its witty head saying not to underestimate the writters.

as for Lady V making a comeback Im still in denial about it but Im keeping my spirits high with the 4.19 scene where they both said hasta nunca to each other. so whatever the reason for her coming back Im hoping her stay is short and she doesnt even meet Danny. though knowing TPTB love for creating unecessary angst for Lindsay, they may very well made the two of them meet instead.

but back to happy thoughts.

I so want to rewatch Stealing Home but unfortunately my DVD player is not cooperating. and I love the waking-up-naked-on-the-floor scenario. it would be hilarious. but I would be content enough with them holding hands and no drama whatsoever for them in S5

a little OT: Im not sure how it came to me but I was thinking that it would be interesting to see Carmine and Anna playing in theatre together. she started as a theatre actress though I dont know about him. and I was thinking what play I would like to see them in and I came up with Cat on a hot thin roof and Barefoot in the park. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back