Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Well HELLO Deirdre, always a pleasure to see you in here! ;)

Yep, Snow Day is a squee worthy episode :D Although I always cringe whenever Danny is getting his hands smashed and stepped on. :( OUCH! Someone won't be getting a massage from him in a while :lol:

Yeah.......... I felt so sorry for him. But in the German version they cut this scene, same with the one of Adam.
'Snow Day' is still one of my favourites, because there was a nice balance in it. I only wish there would have been more Lindsay. But hey, at least we got some of the best DL scenes ever. :D Aww, now I'm in a squee-mood again. :lol:

Some DL pics from Snow Day

dl2.jpg

dl.jpg

dl3.jpg

dl4.jpg

Awwwwwww I love those pictures!! they look so right together!!!!!!

SD was such a good finale. I sooo want another SD in Season 5 - wishes really really really hard that they can make it through this time.

Good evening y'all! First of all, Megan! Your mind did not just imagine you hearing it - you heard it!!!! But nice recovery with some AWESOME pics. They are bite your lip worthy. Stokes beautiful! No really, I've had a pants weekend (Meg,I'm sure I've still got more horrors for you :guffaw:) and the two of you have added some sunshine to this miserable rainy day. :D

Boring bit - We still need three lines of topic on each post, I'm only saying this so no one gets any warnings from the mods. We've been told off a few times (as has other threads so we're not the only ones) and I don't wanna come on and see us being pulled up again.

Topic part ;)

Yes the 'cheating' (debate to your heart's content, go on, I dare ya :lol:) thing was a little OOC but I think the circumstances need to be taken into major consideration here.

Jelly said: However, I don't consider what he did with Rikki as him sleeping around. Yes, it could be that he and Lindsay didn't have clarity in their relationship and were on different pages or were still dancing around the issue.

I'm with you totally on this point. Don't like the fact he slept with her but it is definately not something I would class as sleeping around. I also see the theory behind trying to, not make it right exactly but him trying whatever the hell he can to 'fix' what has happened. I know a lot of people (prob myself included) said that he didn't go sleep with someone when Aiden was killed or when Louis (yeah, seriously - WTF is going on there?) had the scuffle thing. I now can look at this and say, well neither of them was a ten year old kid in his care when they died (is LM dead? :confused:). There is a huge difference in the way that these tragedies would have affected him. Still though Messer, WTF? There was a topless scene & I can't watch it.

*cries a little at wasted shirtless Messer*

Jelly also said: I suspect he detatched himself from anything or anyone who might interfere with his grieving process e.g. Lindsay and Flack.

Yip, I think that's an interesting part that everyone seemed to gloss over with the whole Reuben thing. Wasn't just Lindsay he pushed away, oh no - Flack got it big style too. Not to get childish here but who got offered the tickets to the game first of all? ;) Oh yeah, he wants her back! :lol:

Deirdre! Welcome aboard of sexy gutterish ship, I see Meg is doing that awesome recruity thing she does soo well.

She also does some pretty, pretty, pretty icons. Have y'all checked mine out? ;) I need to hide it sometimes cause I get distracted.

So last but absolutely not least, Megan again, you totally rock! Thank you! p.s I see your green light, are you stalking me again? :guffaw:

I am glad it is not only me that thought Danny pushed more than Lindsay away as well. But when the chips were down (as it were) both Flack and Lindsay covered for him, that to me showed just how much they cared about him. Lindsay but covering for him at the lab so no one knew he had gone AWOL & getting Flack to find him and for Flack for finding him and helping with the whole gun thing.

I think the three of them work together well together and I would love to see more of it in season 5. Almost as much I would like things for DL to be good again.

Well hello everyone! I am knew in the thread , have to say I love it!! I am a CSI fanatic, all of three are great but NY IMO is the best!!! And of course my beloved D/L, the greates ship in TV, at least in Greece!! I hated when Danny did what he did , but still can't count it as sleeping around or cheating don't judge me wrong though I know what he did was awfull ( I could use another word but...) Anyway hope things will be better in S5....

Hey, welcome captain_nati! Nice to have you here! Yay, another DL fan.

I just realized how many posts we already have. Soon we'll need a new thread! Amazing! This was really fast.

I'm not sure what I'm thinking about this whole drama. For me he cheated on her. I'm not happy the writers decided to go that far. Now I hope they find a solution for that. But I have no idea. At the moment I'm still concentrating on season 2 and 3. :lol:

Welcome aboard the ship captain_nati! We always love to have more fans!

peaches! *blushes* NO YOU ROCK! :D

Honestly I think the writers were to blame here. I understand that some tend to think that the sleeping together had to happen but I think it didn't have to go that far at all. There are better ways to show Danny grieving. Maybe go through the different stages of depression? I am not saying Rikki should not be on the show. I think we could see the trial process for Ruben's death. Show her after she took off with Danny's gun. Sex is not necessarily needed to provide drama for another couple.

It really pisses me off that they used this crime and a child's death to get Lindsay to "confess" I am in love with you. You should never have to confess your love for someone. It would of been nice to see them falling in love and if we get to see them saying they love each other in a nicer manner. I don't want to see Danny looking stunned or Lindsay crying all the time because he is so hard to love. The writers really took a nose dive with this one. :scream:

On a happier note, tomorrow they are showing You Only Die Once! I agree with Lindsay about the Mach 5 :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, You Only Die Once! I so can't wait for this epi. And for the German translation of this scene! :lol: Believe me, I'm sure I'll jump into my TV. :lol:

I agree with you about the writers. I blame them for what happened. I could write a super long post about this now. :lol: But I won't. All I want to say is- choosing cheating and the death of a child was the worst way to cause drama and create a personal storyline for a character. That's what I was thinking till the Ruben storyline started. Well, it happened now. I just hope something like that never happens again.

Oh, You Only Die Once! I so can't wait for this epi. And for the German translation of this scene! :lol: Believe me, I'm sure I'll jump into my TV. :lol:

*OMG* German translations:lol: I'll be honest, I don't understand any word but dubbing voices. I just can't imagine Lindsay or Danny speaking in German. That's scary:lol:

Hello captain_nati! Nice to see you here.

I'm here just a little comet... But support you guys;)

Peaches said:
for this thread the tags are.... d/l (fine) and gutter. That's it! d/l and gutter :guffaw: Is anyone suprised though?
I wondered when anyone would notice :lol:. I saw the 'Tags' option and because of its position I thought it was fun that the bottom of the page is now called the "d/l gutter" :devil:. Why does nobody add other tags, or is that restricted to those with a certain number of posts too? :confused:

Brinchen said:
in the German version they cut this scene, same with the one of Adam.
Why did they do that? Wouldn't that leave some questions about scenes later on in the episode where they would then suddenly have all kinds of injuries? Strange...just as the dubbing :scream:, it's the reason why (although I do understand the language) I never watch German television...You have to let me know how they translated the Batmobile/Mach 5 scene though - it could be hilarious :guffaw:

I could and I have written whole essays about what I think of the whole Danny/Rikki/Lindsay mess. In short I still don't think of Danny as a cheater. To me it's all a matter of the wrong circumstances coming together; Danny's grief, Lindsay's inabilaty to expres her emotions, the miscommunication about their relationship. But on the other hand (although I do understand why he slept with Rikki) I too believe that it was unnecessary and don't like what the writers were trying to do there. Danny could have been to pre-occupied to make sure that Rikki was okay -as a friend :p- and because of that he could've forgotten Lindsay's birthday and feel like (shame?) he had to lie to Lindsay about where he was spending his time and that would've let to the same outcome and their temporary separation...:(

Nice caps! and welcome to Deirdre and captain_nati

Hello to Deirdre and Captain_Nati.:).

There is so much one could say on the did he or didn't he cheat issue, but I think that we are all pretty much all on the same wave length. I hope that they will be able to resolve this issue this season on way or the other.

Of cource I would love it to be the other:drool:, I so miss the little DL moments from Season 2 and 3.:lol:

I just realized how many posts we already have. Soon we'll need a new thread! Amazing! This was really fast.

This one is called after part of Lindsays speech so I was thinking what about something from Dannys phone call "I miss you more than I can say" or something.

*waves to the new people and offers chocolate to everyone*

Dairy milk... i'm feeling generous... and I'm in a very very very good mood so everything is so peachy at the moment, passed my final year at uni.

Its great when i'm hyper because DL has a new meaning lol. Well yesterday was annoyed and not in a good mood and was like meh to it now its like different.

Ooh it says edit tags at the bottom of mine but i can't think of anything at the moment.

Its nice with channel 5 reairing all the CSI Ny's at the moment you can kind of see all the diffferent DL moments mashed together. Tho they had LRC on the other night and i still got really annoyed at the episode and mum laughed at me for it. I didn't even know what it was that wound me up, but i still find it cute danny alone in the restaurant.

It always bugs me to thing did she ever tell him the real reason, or did he just come to his own conclusions cos they must have talked about everything after SOOH.

Since there's so many new posters to this thread since it was started, here's the link to the Thread Rules. Please read them over.

thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back