CSI:NY- Love, Loss and Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by nattybatty55, Dec 3, 2007.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww! That was so cute there at the end. Poor Linds though not understanding what happened to her friend. Good chapter! :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I agree...love it :)

3. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

awwww poor lindsay! Lovely update Natty!

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture."

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I felt sorry for Lindsay, but I loved the way Danny tried to explain the situation to her. ;) Someone must have been hungry while writing this :lol:

5. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

How sweet, i feel seriously sorry for Lindsay, reminds me of my littlesister, when she was 5 we had a not that serious car accident ( my mom smashed the car into the corner of a house) the window in my side of the car was broken, and my sister just started: "Mommy! Why can she open her window when i'm not allowed to!" It was hilarious, well back an track, i love your fic.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Okay,I've finally got around to writing this chapter. I had to change the language a bit to fit into the board's rating after i'd written it. The original lanuage seemed to have just flowed out from somewhere :lol: But hey I finally reached #50 :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Chap50**- Get ready

Adam stood waiting by the elevator as the doors opened to reveal a laughing Danny and his daughter. Before Danny had stepped out Adam stood in front of him and spoke, ‘Dan, give me Lindsay and ring Stella for the address!’ Adam said quickly said as Danny passed Lindsay over as he pressed the button down.

‘They sure it’s the one Ad,’ Adam nodded, ‘Be good sweetie!’ Danny hurriedly said as he pulled out his phone.

Lindsay just looked at Adam completely bewildered by what had just happened but soon understood, ‘Daddy’s going to get Lizzie isn’t he Adam?’ Lindsay said smiling.

‘I bet he is Linds,’ Adam said trying to convince himself, ‘Now shall we see what fun we can have in my lab?’ Lindsay nodded excitedly as the two went off in search of fingerprint kits.

As Danny got closer to where Stella had sent him he turned off the lights and sirens and drove slowly around the numerous warehouses until he saw a large group of emergency service vehicles.

Danny got out and jogged over to Mac as he put on his Kevlar vest, ‘what’s all this about Mac? Where's the party?’ Danny asked smirking and winking at Stella as Mac scowled at him.

‘Flack’s got his guys and s.w.a.t positioned around the warehouse. We’ve got thermal imaging and the girl is still alive but we don’t think Jackson knows we are here yet. We aren’t going to attempt to negotiate in fear he’ll kill both of them and there’s not much of a chance of the girl fighting back.’ Danny nodded as he checked his weapon as Flack ran over two them.

‘Ok, we’re ready to go in, Officer Brown his partner,’ Flack indicated to man next to him, ‘is coming with us,’ they all nodded as they followed Flack.

5 minutes later every as standing in position ready to enter as Flack called down the radio and the warehouse was flooded with officers.

Jackson was knelt in the middle of the room holding Elizabeth close to his chest as he held an automatic machine pistol to the side of her head.

Many officers were shouting but Jackson shouted at his partner, ‘Matt! Tell everyone to get the hell outta her I don’t want it!’

‘But Mark have you seen what you are doing put the gun down and we’ll sort this rubbish out!’ But Jackson just shook his head.

‘No I won’t talk with all these prats in here!’ Jackson nodded towards the s.w.a.t and many of the other officers, ‘tell 'em but not them,’ Jackson waved his head at Flack, Mac, Stella and Danny who were standing along with Officer Brown. Flack nodded and everyone else walked slowly out of the warehouse, ‘Matt, tell them to put there weapons down!’

‘I can’t do that Mark! Have you seen what you’re doing?’ Brown shouted as his voice echoed.

‘You can keep yours!’ Jackson spat as he pushed the gun harder into Elizabeth’s temple, ‘Just get them to put them down NOW!’ Flack looked at Mac as Elizabeth whimpered once more and he began to lower his weapon and dropped it on the floor as the others, bar Brown, followed suit.

‘Okay, now it’s just me and you armed Mark. You want to explain this s**t to me! So we can sort it out!’

Suddenly the warehouse went extremely quite apart from the soft cries of a scared little girl as everyone waited to see what would happen next…

7. GregNickRyanFan

poor lizzie. Hope they save her in time.

8. MacsGirlMel

come on, fix it!

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Chapter 50 [​IMG] Congrats Natty :lol: Which way to the cold buffet and nice drinks :guffaw:

Great update, but erm... [​IMG] ... I'm with MacsGirlMel, you better fix it right :p

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  10. vikkilynne93

vikkilynne93 Civilian

whens the next update i av read them all and it is brill :thumbsup: hope wee lizzie gets out alryt

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I cant believe I never updated this all summer after my exams!

Anyhow, I finally thought it was time to pick this up again as I promised I wouldnt leave this unfinished ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Chap51** Why....

‘Talk to me Mark, why? Why do this? What have these kids ever done to you?’

Mark looked down at the girl in his arms and back at his Partner, ‘I was saving them. This world is too cruel for these innocent children Matt. It’s just too unfair, you get pushed down when you think you’ll final do good in life and then people leave you on your own. Life is too rough to live it alone but even if you have friends, they aren’t your friends, it’s a JOKE! They shouldn’t have to go though it!’

‘So for the many years we’ve trained and then worked together we’ve never been friends!’ Mark shook his head and began to get more aggravated by the second, and Officer Brown knew it.

Mac and his team watched afraid to move in fear that Jackson would pull the trigger and end the young girl’s life in a second.

Danny was getting nervous, he had no weapon and with no weapon he was helpless. So he just started at the young girl as she stared back into his eyes with tears still rolling down her face.

‘Let the girl go mate just let her come over here, I thought you didn’t want her to suffer Mark, do you want her to cry anymore?’

Mark shook his head and looked down at Lizzie and whispered something in her ear. He nodded and stood up and as Lizzie walked over to Danny. Danny picked her up and walked backwards out of the warehouse as Mark moved his gun to face Officer Brown.

Brown stared down the barrel of the gun shocked, ‘Come on mate, what are you doing?’

‘Stop it! Stop calling me mate! I’ve heard what you say about me behind my back that you’ve always been the best and that I’d never make a good cop unless I was with you!’

Brown looked at Jackson shocked, ‘Stop talking stupid Mark!’

‘If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be here!’ Brown looked deep in to his friend’s eyes to see just black and realised that no good would come out of this,

Flack looked from one officer to the other and knew it was only I matter of time before one of them pulled the trigger. Suddenly one of them spoke as they pulled their trigger, ‘I’m sorry Matt’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh I know it was short :lol:

12. MacsGirlMel

more more! and sooner this time lol

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Here 'ya go Mel,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    **Chap52** Happiness at last?

‘I’m sorry Matt,’ Jackson said as he started to pull his trigger. Officer Brown was too fast for his partner and fired four shots into to Jackson’s chest. His weapon slipped from his hand and shocked eyes stared back at Brown. Mark Jackson was dead before he hit the ground.

Matt stood there as Flack, Mac and Stella knelt down and re-holstered their weapons. Flack went over to the body and checked for a pulse, with no luck he reached for his radio and called for the ME.

Mac and Stella walked over to Officer Brown and Stella put on some gloves and took his service weapon out of hand and walked out of the warehouse passing the ME with the gurney, ‘You did the right thing you know?’ Mac said as Brown nodded, ‘You couldn’t have done anything to stop him, if you had you’d have been killed yourself.’

‘It’s weird ‘ya know? I mean I never knew that he felt like that or how screwed up he seemed to be. He’s always fun and one of my best friends; we went through the academy together and have been partners for many years. I never thought he’d do this. I’m just glad no one else got hurt and that we managed to save that little girl’

Mac put his hand on Brown’s shoulder as the zipped the black bag up and lifter Jackson’s body, ‘You can never tell who will take the wrong paths in life Matt. I will need a statement from you but for now go home and spend time with your family. Just don’t blame yourself for this because it’s not your fault.’ Brown nodded, shook Mac’s hand and headed out of the warehouse following the body.

‘He alright Mac?’ Flack asked as he walked up to him.

‘Yeh he will be, just in shock at the moment. Come on let’s get outta here, I don’t even wanna know how much paper work we’ve got after the last few days. ‘

Flack smirked as they walked out to meet Danny and Stella by the Ambulance where Lizzie was still being checked over. ‘Hey Mac, Stella just filled me in,’ Mac nodded towards Lizzie, ‘the medics say she’s fine to go home and is in no need to go to the hospital so do you want me to take her back to the lab seeing as I’ve got Lindsay’s car seat in my SUV?’ Mac looked at him a little confused, ‘I know an officer usually does it but I erm rang Adam and told him to ring the parents to go to the lab.’

Mac smiled. ‘It’s ok Danny considering the circumstances I think the quicer this girl gets back to her parents the better, just don’t go too fast ok?’

Danny smirked, ‘Never Mac.’ Danny turned and smiled at Lizzie who had her thumb in her mouth, ‘Shall we go back to Mummy and Daddy Lizzie?’ She nodded slowly and lifted her arms up so Danny could pick her up, ‘I’ll see you guys back at the lab.’

*In the car*

‘Shall we put some music on Lizzie?’ Danny asked as Lizzie nodded slowly and Danny put ‘All Time Sing-a-long Hits’ on and turned up the volume and started to tap the steering wheel as he sang the words out loud.

Lizzie giggled and smiled as she watched, ‘Lindsay’s daddy, you funny!’

Danny looked at her through the rear view mirror, ‘Me? Funny?’ Danny said playfully and as Lizzie nodded through giggles Danny turned the music up a little and continued to sing in hope that Lizzie could have some fun after the past few days.

*Back at the lab*

The elevator doors opened to reveal Danny standing there holding Lizzie in his arms as she hummed the songs that they had listened to on their journey to the lab. As he walked out of the elevator Danny heard a woman’s voice shout from Mac’s office.

‘Elizabeth!!!’ Rachael Philips shouted as she ran out of Mac’s office. Danny put Lindsay down and when Rachael reached them she knelt on the floor and just held Lizzie to her chest as she sobbed into her daughter’s shoulder. Matt Philips walked up behind her and looked down at his family, ‘Thank you Detective,’ Matt stuck out his hand and Danny shook it.

‘Call me Danny, please. If you’d excuse me I need to go and find my daughter.’ Matt nodded as he knelt down to try and calm his wife as Danny headed off towards his office. When he got there he opened the door slowly and found Lindsay colouring on his desk.

‘Hey sweetie! Are you ok?’ Lindsay looked up and smiled at the sound of Danny’s voice and nodded.

‘Did you find Lizzie daddy? Did you lock that naughty man up who kidnabbed her?’ Lindsay said as she jumped off of her seat and jumped up in to Danny’s arms and kissed him on the cheek.

‘Yeh don’t worry Montana we locked him up and he’s never getting out ok?’ Danny said, ‘Do you wanna go and see Lizzie?’ Lindsay nodded and as Danny turned around to head back down the hall he was glad it was over and that Jackson couldn’t get to his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. GregNickRyanFan

Whew! Thank goodness they got the guy and that Lizzie is safe.

15. MacsGirlMel

awww *squees*