CSI:NY- Love, Loss and Life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by nattybatty55, Dec 3, 2007.

1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

About time you updated hon :lol: Great things worked out good :) I loved the little 'kidnabbed' part :guffaw:

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

:eek::eek:Holy cow...is that an update I see??:eek::eek:

No wait it's two:eek::eek::lol:

Great update Nat, now stay with it:lol::lol:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Chap53**

It was one month since the day at the warehouse. Lizzie Philips was back at school with Lindsay and Danny had got to know her parents more since the kidnapping. Danny found it strange having friends who weren’t part of work for him that’s all he’d ever known since school. Lindsay was loving school and having lots of friends she especially loved when Danny was off work so that Lizzie could go to the apartment so they could play. However she missed going to the lab many times a week to see the team.

Mac and Kate had finally found the right moment and told everyone about their engagement. Lindsay was extremely happy that she didn’t have to keep the secret from anyone anymore especially her auntie Stella who was annoyed with Mac for not telling her sooner.

It was Saturday morning and Danny had the weekend off so he and Lindsay were in his bed talking and playing with Teddy. It was ten o’clock but Lucy was dropping Jodi off at eleven so Danny knew he was going to have to move soon unless he wanted to answer the door in his boxers.

‘Ow long ‘till Jodi come Daddy?’ Lindsay asked as she put her head back on the pillow.

‘In about an hour so we are going to have to move our bottoms outta this bed soon else we won’t have time for breakfast,’ Lindsay nodded, ‘Waffles or Pancakes?’

Lindsay sat up pondering the question for a moment, ‘Well Jodie loved your Waffles so if we eat pancakes todayd then we can ave Waffles ‘morro.’ Lindsay smiled as she finished.

‘Ok pancakes it is then! You go and chose your clothes and start putting them on while I have a quick shower, ok?’ Lindsay nodded as she grabbed Teddy and skipped out of the room as Danny followed and went to the bathroom.

It was nearly eleven and Danny was finishing washing the plates as Lindsay attempted to dry them as she stood on a chair near the sink, ‘How longd now Daddy?’

‘Not long now sweetie, don’t worry. Why don’t you go and put the Disney channel on while I finish up in here?’

‘Ok,’ Lindsay grinned and ran off towards the sofa. Moments later Danny heard the extremely familiar tone of High School Musical coming from the living room. Every minute or so Danny would hear the volume go up a bit as Lindsay tried to get it higher without Danny noticing.

‘Oi, Montana!’ Danny laughed as he heard her moan as she turned it down. He poured himself a cup of coffee as there was a knock at the door. Danny reached the door as Lindsay came bounding up to him exited that she was going to be spending time with her cousin.

Danny opened the door to see Lucy carrying a happy four year old, ‘Hey Guys!’ He stepped aside to let them in.

‘Hey Dan dan!’ Jodi said as she wriggled free from her mum’s arms so that she could stand by Lindsay.

‘Hey Dude, you ok?’ Jodi nodded, ‘I hear that High School Musical is on if you wanna go and watch?’ Jodi’s eyes went wide and smiled as she turned round and followed Lindsay.

‘Hey Luce, how you doing?’ Danny said as he hugged her.

‘Fantastic Danny, I’m off shopping child free and then me and Louie are going out for dinner,’ Lucy grinned as she handed Danny Jodi’s bag, ‘But don’t worry, we’ll think of you with the little terrors while we are having fun.’
    Danny laughed, ‘Don’t worry about me, I’ve got the weekend off and am spending it with my two favourite girls and I might just get to watch Troy strut his stuff a dozen times before work on Monday. You want a coffee before you wear Louie’s credit card out??’ Danny said smiling.

‘No thanks Danny I can hear shoes calling me!’ Lucy laughed, ‘Jodi? Can I have a hug?’ Lucy called down the hall and two girls came running back down the hall.

Jodi kissed Lucy, ‘Seed you lader mummy,’ and with that the they ran back down the hall just in time to see a new song start.

Lucy stepped out of the apartment, ‘See you tomorrow afternoon Danny.’

‘Have fun Luce, bye,’ Danny smiled as he closed the door and headed back to his coffee.

4. MarineGirl#1

I loved your new update Nat, you've been gone far too long, and I hear you're having a busy week. Now I just wonder how Danny will do with the girls, maybe a horsie ride? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

5. BonaseraFan

BonaseraFan Hit and Run

This is just great, I've really really missed your updates, This story is so emotional, i can't believe it. I just LOVE it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cute chapter.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww love it :)

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok ive finally got myself back here to update, so ive rounded off the current storyline before we jump a head to Lindsay's 10th birthday and then High school, which will be after Xmas ;) I just hope i can find the time...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Chap54**

Danny stood up from his seat in the kitchen and put his phone away after talking to Flack about the other nights game and finished cleaning up before he headed off in to the direction where the singing was coming from, ‘Ok girls, are you still watching that School Music thing?,’ Danny asked as he walked up behind the girls, who were dancing, when they heard him they turned around.

‘Daddddddyyy!’ Lindsay said shaking her head in disbelief that her dad had gotten the name of the film wrong again, ‘its High School Musical not School Music thing!’ Jodi giggled at Danny’s face, ‘this is our second time watching today...’ Lindsay turned to her cousin and they smiled.

‘Your third time then sweetie?’ Danny asked as Lindsay stuck her tongue out playfully, ‘So I guess you two aren’t hungry then because I was thinking...’ Danny trailed off his sentence as he turned around to leave the room. However before he knew it, Jodi and Lindsay were in front of him looking curious and stopping him from going any further out of the room.

‘Come on daddy what were you thinkin?!!?’

‘Well I was thinking we could have a sandwich?’ He looked down at the two girls as their faces fell a little, ‘i was gonna say pizza but we can’t swim on a full stomach can we?’

‘Swinmin?’ Jodi said loudly as Danny nodded.

‘I made sure your mum bought all your stuff but we’ve gotta make sure we eat all I dinner first else you two won’t be strong enough to push me in. Come on then,’ Danny finished as the girls raced each other to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Come on Daddy can we get in yet?’ Lindsay asked impatiently as she sat on the edge of the swimming pool with her toes playing in the water as Danny finished blowing up Jodi’s armbands.

‘Hold your horses Montana,’ Danny pushed the second band on Jodi’s arm and stood up, ‘So am I jumping or are you pushing?’ Danny asked teasingly before the girls stood behind him and pushed before Danny gave in a jump in as the girls laughed as he disappeared under the water for a few seconds.

‘Jodi you first,’ Lindsay said indicating for her to jump in to Danny’s arms, she did so and was quickly followed by her cousin. When they were all in the pool Danny took a deep breath and dunked his head underwater. Without them noticing Danny swam underneath them as they waited for him to reappear.

He put his head between theirs and asked, ‘What are we looking at girls?’ The girls started giggling as they realised it was Danny as he started to tickle them under the water.

‘You funny Dan Dan!’ Jodi said as Danny picked them up and gently dropped them back in the water.

‘Come on girls let’s do a bit of swimming’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door bell rang while the three Messers were sitting on the sofa watching Cinderella waiting for Lucy to arrive to pick Jodi up and take her home after their fun packed weekend. Danny stood up and headed to the door, ‘Hey Louie, I thought you were just coming Luce?’

‘Yeh well I thought I’d come by and see my lil’ niece,’ Louie said.

‘And not your lil’ brother?’ Danny asked flashing his famous Messer grin.

‘Sorry Danno but you’re already ruined, at least I can save Lindsay,’ Louie laughed as did Danny as they embraced, ‘Nah good to see you Kiddo, we’ve gotta go for that beer soon its been months!’

‘Mummy!’ Jodi said as she come down the hall and jumped into her arms.

‘Hey baby, did you have fun with Danny and Lindsay?’ Jodi nodded as she snuggled into Lucy’s neck and sucked her thumb.

‘Wow, you must have had fun you’re all sleepy,’ Lucy laughed lightly as her daughter yawned. ‘We’d love to stay a bit longer today but i don’t think this one will be awake much longer and plus its school tomorrow.’ Danny handed over Jodi's bags to Louie.

Lucy bent down and hugged Lindsay, ‘Don’t forget that you’ve got to come and stay ours soon so we can paint our nails and put sparkly bits on them, remember?’ Lindsay nodded and Lucy leaned in to whisper the last part, ‘I don’t think Daddy would be so good at that, do you?’ Lindsay giggled and shook her head as she looked up at Danny and he lifted her into his arms.

‘Ok, we’ll see you guys later then,’ Louie stepped out of the apartment behind his family, ‘Look after Danny for me Linds,’ he winked and Danny shut the door in his face and Lindsay laughed.

‘Naughty Daddy!’ Danny smiled.

‘Come on you lets get some hot chocolate before we find out what happens to Miss Cindy...’

‘Cinderella Daddy!’

'That's what I said Montana!' Lindsay shook her head at Danny’s mistake as they went to get a drink.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at Danny saying the wrong names to the movies and stuff. Too cute. :D

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol love it :)

11. MarineGirl#1

Whoa... Update :p Nah, it's good to see you writing again Nat :) It was worth the wait. Great update. Loved the sandwich part :lol: