Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

hello newbies :)

I prefer not to think about the whatever Danny did with Lady V and concentrate on the solution to the mess that Im totally blaming the writters for.

Dawni, congratulation on finishing uni

I dont really like LRC but I kinda like the caps from the last scene. the emotions on their faces speak louder then any words could. I really hope they had a long conversation after leaving the courtroom in SooH although Danny probably would have figured it out on his own. she kinda owned him an explanation.

as for the German translation. I started to watch CSI NY on ORF (austrian TV) and I liked it but after hearing the original voices not so much. I like the Slovak dubbing voices a lot, except from Adams. I try not to think too much about what is said in original and what is said in our version. sometimes its easy to translate other times the result is rather terrible.

the last episode that aired here was 3.14 so now its the 3 Lindsay-less episodes which I havent seen yet som Im looking forward to them but still cant wait till she comes back. I hope they will continue with S4 right away.

Finally Wednsday CSI NY day here in Greece!! Snow Day finally!! I have to admit that I have never seen it, here in Greece we are a bit slow, and I can't download it so... but yes! Today is Snow Day!!!

^ Well enjoy your snow day then and be sure to cherish every D/L moment ;)

Dawni said:
It always bugs me to thing did she ever tell him the real reason, or did he just come to his own conclusions cos they must have talked about everything after SOOH.
Well, that's an other of the very many unanswered question regarding D/L. When he first confronted her about her behaviour she gave the totally cliché "it's not you, it's me" answer :rolleyes:, but after what he did for her in SOOH we can assume that they have talked about the trial and how long she had known and how she found out...So either she has told him that it was the day of their date (although we don't even know that for sure :wtf:), or he must indeed have figured that one out on his own.

But, unfortunately, until the PTB for once decide to give us at least some answers we will never know any of these things for sure.:brickwall:

Oh, and congrats! :)

Do the writers like leaving us in the dark? :wtf: It gets rather tiresome after a while. I can understand (not a whole lot, though) leaving some unanswered questions such as why Lindsay stood up Danny for their date after NWILL. I maybe would of liked some reference to it towards the end of season three. I mean the writers couldn't even confirm for sure whether Danny and Lindsay were together in the fourth season. It took some other lady and Danny's grief for us to find out that Lindsay is in love with Danny. :brickwall:

Congratulations on the last year Dawni and I hope you enjoy Snow Day captain_nati! :D

I think in some ways the writers do like to keep us guessing. But there does becomes a point!! :scream: I think that maybe in some way the writers strike didn't help matters either as there were on 21 episodes in season 4.

I would love to see them back to the easy friendship and banner they had in Season 2 and at the start of season 4. As much as I would love them to be together, I think they need to get their friendship back on track first. Then towards the end of season 5 we can have fluff or gutter depending on your point of view.;)

Sitting with fingers, arms legs (hell everything) crossed and wishing really hard

First: Congratulations, Dawnie!!

dutch_treat said:
Well, that's an other of the very many unanswered question regarding D/L. When he first confronted her about her behaviour she gave the totally cliché "it's not you, it's me" answer :rolleyes:, but after what he did for her in SOOH we can assume that they have talked about the trial and how long she had known and how she found out...So either she has told him that it was the day of their date (although we don't even know that for sure :wtf:), or he must indeed have figured that one out on his own.

But, unfortunately, until the PTB for once decide to give us at least some answers we will never know any of these things for sure.:brickwall:

I also think they talked after the trial. But like you said, we don't know for sure. Since I watched SOOH, I'm thinking about what happened after the courtroom scene and before they returned to New York. There are so many possibilities. I don't know how much time passed between SOOH and ADOWAR. I wish we knew what happened during this time.

*waves to the new people and offers chocolate to everyone*

Dairy milk... i'm feeling generous... and I'm in a very very very good mood so everything is so peachy at the moment, passed my final year at uni.
Yum - Dairy Milk ... my fave chocalate And congrats on passing your final year in uni Dawni. The final year is always the hardest but worth it when you finish.

And a warm welcome to Deirdre and captain_nati. It is nice to see new people joining in the madness.

I agree that TPTB that love to torture us with unanswered questions (although it is not as bad as Lost :scream: ) and I suppose they cannot show everything. But sometimes the gaps are way too big and confuse me. LRC is one of my fave episodes and I love the corridor scene at the end of the episode. But part of me wishes that we saw her explain to him why she stood him up.but I agree that it would have definitely come up after he went to Montana (the state not the girl). If I was him, I would have definitely asked her if that was she did not show up for their date :lol:

As for the issue of cheating, it is a toughie. I think that he did cheat on Lindsay as I think that they were in a relationship of some sorts after Snow Day. I know we had no hard proof but that is what I think. But having said that, the writers showed Danny falling apart after Reubens death so we do see how desperate he has become in trying to live with his guilt. And then there was Rikki .... But what is more important for me is how (i refuse to write 'if' :lol: ) they move forward.

Thank ya those who said it... I knew i couldn't go wrong with dairy milk

TBTB know how to wind us up and its annoying specially with the news confirmed those who know but i'm not saying because need to stick in spoiler box i think. I want them to move on and S5 be a chance for new/fresh starts it would be nice to see for the whole team aswell as DL.

Snow Day aired here yesterday...God I love this episode!!! I just wish season four was a bad dream *close eyes and wishes* no still here.... I think the TBTB writes enjoy playing our nerves... I don't wanna start thinking again the same staff (were they together or not) 'cause it's just to frustrating... I just hope that S.5 will be less complecated for them and for us.....

as much as i love CSI:NY i think it's the most inconsistant show i watch. the time of the epsiodes and the continuity seems soo bad. it seems the TPTB never go back to explain certain things or just never explain a character's reasoning for doing something.

sometimes i think part of the reason why some people don't like D/L is b/c of how inconsistant they are. it's like they're always put on the back burner for a Mac or Stella story. if someone had come out and said D/L were a couple and not have to make us guess when this "bump" last season came up it would not have been as frustrating (imo). there's more speculation than answers with D/L and it's begining to get really annoying. if TPTB want them to be a couple and have people rooting for them then make them better and fill in the blanks with certain things.

captain nati i am with you when you say that you hope season 5 will be less complicated for D/L and for us. i just hope the show itself will be less complicated and more of what it used to be in the first few seasons.

Someone said on one of the other threads that season 4 for the other CSI's was not as good a previous seasons but they get it back in the following seasons so maybe that will be true for NY.

They do need to develop Lindsay more in the sense of her back story etc because the blanks just make it very confusing (and give some people the wrong impression), I have often thought that she has a lot of "Survivor Guilt" which she keeps locked inside. This maybe one of things that causes her to have a few communication issues in particular with people that she cares deeply for like Danny.

Danny has his own issues, and I think that they should lets us know what has happened with Louis!

D and L are two very complex people, both who find it hard to speak to people who mean something to them. I think (and very much hope) that TPTB let them sit down, talk and be totally honest with each other(whether we see it or not I don't mind but would like to know that the spoke). I think for the sake of the continuity, DL and in some ways the show I really hope that they let this happen and that they don't leave too late in the season to do it.

All I can say about season 4 is that it confused me. In my opinon TPTB did a great job with building up DLs relationship during season 2 and 3. There were some things they could have done in a different way, like giving an explanation why Lindsay stood Danny up in LRC instead of letting us wait. But all in all it was a steady increase, you could see they were getting closer and closer until they had sex.

But then in season 4 it was confusing. We had no idea what was going on, or which status they had, until they threw this huge drama at us. And now we're still not sure what's going on, or what else will happen. It's confusing, and it's sad to see.

I could write more about that now, but this is my third attempt at posting this, so this is enough for now.

aw, we have more tags, I liked it being the DL gutter.... :D

Dawni, congrats, it's such a relief to finally graduate I joined that club too! :lol: Dairy Milk is always a winner ;)

The Season 4 theory is interesting. I'm sure that Season 4 of Buffy was pretty pants in comparison too.

In fairness, season 4 part 1 (woo, coming soon - Monday!) was fast paced, funny, actually a little character development (hello Adam! ep 4.05) and some really good DL interaction up until that episode - Hey, why don't we kill a kid? *shudders* Granted we couldn't tell the state of their relationship but it kept us guessing. There was no awkwardness that suggested regrets regarding that night even if they didn't have a clear status. It was like here, have a debate regarding what's going on whilst we throw some leading scenarios in. Play with the love handles (where? :lol:), hands touching during the Mach 5/Batmobile argument, and our personal favourite cause it's funny the condom spray. Only CSI...

Let's make it really confusing in Season 5 by having them hold hands whilst having screaming arguments. Awkward moments 'we can't talk in work' then sitting down to lunch together oh so casually. The list goes on! :p
I'm listening to Always right now, Bon Jovi. That video doesn't fill me with confidence with the DL relationship considering how it went for that guy. Gorgeous song though, maybe Danny should set her ringtone to that when she's not looking. That would quite possibly cause her to melt, it'd work for me. Especially since the song talks about moving forward, not going back. *sighs* I may take a walk to the soundtrack thread. :D

Let's make it really confusing in Season 5 by having them hold hands whilst having screaming arguments. Awkward moments 'we can't talk in work' then sitting down to lunch together oh so casually. The list goes on! :p

:guffaw::guffaw:

peaches, seriously you need to stop...

That is one image I would love to see....along with Danny caressing her face while she glares at him...:p Oh good gravy I am bad at this! I will let you peaches handle this.

At least make the awkward moments somewhat enjoyable to watch please? Writers, listen to what peaches write! Please? :lol:

Brina said:
In my opinon TPTB did a great job with building up DLs relationship during season 2 and 3. There were some things they could have done in a different way, like giving an explanation why Lindsay stood Danny up in LRC instead of letting us wait. But all in all it was a steady increase
I agree, there were some more serious moments and some less serious moments, but through it all you could clearly feel and see that they were slowly getting closer and closer. And after SD I just figured that in season four all the 'old' blanks (like the LRC and SOOH ones) would be filled in and they would become a real couple with some problems and misunderstandings along the way....Boy, how wrong was I...:brickwall:

Peaches said:
Let's make it really confusing in Season 5 by having them hold hands whilst having screaming arguments
:lol: I'd say that qualifies as the opening scene for next season...and then no explanation whatsoever (because we have to of course focus on Mac again :rolleyes:) only to have them wake up stark naked by the start of episode 5x02 on Lindsay's living room floor :devil:...you want confusion, you want questions, well at least make it hot instead of depressing :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back