Numb3rs

From TV Guide online:

Numbers Adds Shark Star

As part of the plan to fill the void left by Diane Farr's departure, Sophina Brown — who most recently was part of the Shark ensemble — is joining CBS' Numbers this fall.

Brown will play Nikki Donat, a former LAPD officer and adrenaline junkie who joins Don's FBI team as a junior agent. Brown's gig is recurring, says the Reporter, with the potential of becoming regular.

IMDB.com listing for Sophina Brown, with pictures.

Interesting that's she is coming back on the show and playing a completely different character. She appeared for one episode back in 2005 ("Scorched") as Bianca Styles.

Lots of shows do that. A famous example is Harry Morgan, who played wacko Maj. General Bartford Hamilton Steele in one episode on M*A*S*H and then came back a year later as Colonel Sherman T Potter till the end of the series.

I don't totally like it when shows do that. It sometimes annoys me. But it is funny when you can recognize them and notice that they were on the show before.

I think the only thing that really worries me about this character is the 'Adrenaline junkie' part. It's just so superficial. What I enjoy about Numb3rs is the fact that all of the characters are rich and have a lot of depth to them.

'Adrenaline Junkie' just screams 'contrived scenes' to me and I really hope that won't be the case, because I absolutely adore Numb3rs and I will be seriously bummed out if they start mucking about with it too much.

The hopeful thing is, is that she is a recurring character at the moment, so hopefully once Diane has had her children she may want to return at a later date *keeps finger crossed* :D

:)

From TV Guide online:

For Numbers' Krumholtz, 1 + 1 = Engagement

On TV, he's all about the mathematics, but in real life he's none too shabby with chemistry. David Krumholtz is engaged to actress Vanessa Britting, the Numbers star's rep confirms for TVGuide.com.

Krumholtz and Britting, who have been dating for three-and-a-half years, are due to tie the knot sometime in 2009.

I love that show. [=
I've been a fan since the first episode, though it's mostly because of David(aka Charlie). :D
He's a cutie patootie <3

From TV Guide online:

Diane Farr Welcomes Twin Daughters

Former Numbers star Diane Farr has given birth to twin daughters, People reports.

Farr delivered Sawyer Lucia and Coco Trinity at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday. Sawyer arrived first, weighing 4 pounds, 12 ounces, and Coco came into the world a minute later, tipping the scales at 5 pounds, 14 ounces.

Sawyer and Coco are the second and third child for the 38-year-old and husband, Seung Chung, a marketing executive. They are already parents to 1-year-old son Beckett.

The newborns' names have special meaning for the couple: Sawyer is a family name from the actress' side, while Coco is named after a Maldivian island where the two honeymooned.

~Hee, Charlie, box-blackboard.
~ZOMG DON!
~ROBIN! ROBIN! ROBIN! (Okay I'm good now. I'm just excited because it's so not CSI:NY)
~Colby, why are you so attracted to water?
~ZOMG DON!
~I've mentioned my love of Robin, right? Just checking.
~This would be "Let's break in the relief supervisor early"
~David, don't feel bad. Megan wouldn't have done too much better in this situation, either.
~Sergeant Pepper? Hee. I can picture that.
~Aw, Charlie.
~Numb3rs sucks at lighting. Want to see Colby and David!
~Oh, look, it's the mayor of Jericho.
~Charlie, shut up. There was NO WAY that you could have prevented this. Even the FBI was wrong.
~Sheesh, I could've told them that they can cut a new key from a picture.
~Liz seems to be the only one that remembers the math stuff.
~Amita is right. Go to sleep. Because if you're tired, then you'll just be more useless.
~I love that the girlfriends on this show are strong in their own right, but can also be extremely supportive.
~I never thought he'd die, but I'm glad they weren't like "cliffhanger!".
~NO! CHARLIE! DO NOT GO THERE! BAD! BAD CHARLIE! BAD! WE DO NOT NEED TWO STABBED BROTHERS! BAD!
~Oh look, manhugs.
~Hee, Hello Kitty balloons in excess.
~The conversations between the brothers are always so subtext. They can't just say "I was worried".

I really liked this episode. Koby is so peeved in the interrogation room and David has to be the voice of reason. I like Koby. Don't love Nikki though. She's gotten on my nerves from the very beginning. I do like that she admitted that she's the very thing that bugs me about her, but I can't remember what that was at the moment. :lol: The hello kitty balloons seriously cracked me up. "I don't know how that gift shop stays in business." :lol: Why is it so hard for the brothers to say "I love you"? Loved the Charlie/David hug. Missed Larry this ep though.

Last edited:
Wow... it's been ages since I've watched an episode of Numb3rs on TV when it first airs. I usually have to go back and watch it later :lol: But this time I actually watched it at the regular time. It was a pretty good ep. I think it's been long enough now that I don't need to worry about spoiler boxes, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to die. It'll be interesting to see if his injury plays into the next episode, or if he'll be back at work with no mention of it.

Colby is probably my favorite character (after Charlie). He's just so adorable, and I loved the whole 'spy' storyline. I'd love to see that come back some how. Anyway, loved him last night, getting so worked up about what happened to Don.

I'm not a big fan of Nikki. I don't know why, really. She just hasn't grown on me as a character, and can be a bit annoying at times. I don't like Robin much either. She just seems kind of... flat to me.

Back