Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippers on top:confused: HMMMM, don't no what a kipper is, a fish? and your always a delight:bolian:, and I like the red-spat ball, I'll remember that, in style:cool: on names Grissara, or Sarasassy :wtf: siily huh? but hey whatever:lol:

AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT GALA..2005 how sweet they're hanging out together again, with their team mates!

butterflied4.gif

Hey, CSIM fan, I hate to say this, but I've been having such a bad time trying to get on here for more than a week, not three days. But at least it's not just me being dumb. I hope y'all can get the blips knocked out in no time.

In the meantime, back to GSR. Just a couple of thoughts. One, I love that lots of you like the names William and Marie for our couple's children. I do too. It always makes me feel good when I say something that I think most of you will think is stupid and then you respond positively and I just want to SQUEE and throw cookies to everyone. So, here you go ladies, chocolate chocolate chip cookies warm out of the oven for you all.

Secondly, I wanted to answer the three season nine questions, but I just thought that Seattle wrapped them up so well, that now that's how I want it to go. But I did have one thought on the matter. Maybe they aren't married, yet. I say we have a halloweenish wedding (not the decorations, just the time frame). Then instead of Sara being pregnant, they could both go to Russia or China together to adopt two children that need them. Sara can work in the lab, and that will give her less hours to be home with the kiddies. They honeymoon while they are in Europe/Asia.

I do like her getting her bug degree though. That would make him so happy.

Thank you for the quiz for GSR, Desertwind. I got it all right first time. Can we celebrate for Sara reunion on Oct. 9, when she return to Grissom. He is the one want her with him?

How we going to celebrate for Sara return?

I haven't been in here for a while, but I still read and lurk on here.

Desert, thanks for the link to the quiz. *bows to the crowd* I got a ten, yippee. Some of the wrong answers were pretty fun. "When Ecklie asks how long they were in a relationship, Sara answers two years. What does Grissom answer...." The "What relationship?" answer had my laughing. I could just see that happening, he's such a geek when it comes to interpersonal relationships. Well, he's such a geek, period. But a yummy geek!

O_cat, Keep your bleedin' kippers to yourself, thank you very much. Although, that line actually made me snort!

Bengali, Warm cookies! And chocolate chip, my favorite! Yes please, thank you very much.

First Bengali, those were the best virtual chocolate chip cookies I have ever had, and second, I also aced that GSR quiz! :) Wow, the last quiz had an average of 6/10 while this one had 5/10. I wonder which questions most people got wrong...

You know what, I got one wrong. I knew it too, I just clicked the wrong answer cause, basically, I'm a dork ( and to be fair on a lot of meds right now...two doctors today).
I am glad you liked the cookies girls, but I think you should know that they weren't chocolate chip, they were chocolate chocolate chip. chocolate cookie with the chips in them. My signature cookie. That's why they were the best you've had.

And yes, I do hope the issues with the sight are fixed. I love it here and hate getting that data error when I try to sign on every time. I want to read the GSR love. Doesn't the computer God realize that???

Finally, the countdown until the S/9 premiere...104 days 17hours 40 min.

You know what, I got one wrong. I knew it too, I just clicked the wrong answer cause, basically, I'm a dork ( and to be fair on a lot of meds right now...two doctors today).
I am glad you liked the cookies girls, but I think you should know that they weren't chocolate chip, they were chocolate chocolate chip. chocolate cookie with the chips in them. My signature cookie. That's why they were the best you've had.

And yes, I do hope the issues with the sight are fixed. I love it here and hate getting that data error when I try to sign on every time. I want to read the GSR love. Doesn't the computer God realize that???

Finally, the countdown until the S/9 premiere...104 days 17hours 40 min.
Thanks for sharing that quiz, I added to the Quiz page on my wiki.
I got them all right!!!:cool:

gawd i havent been on here in forever, i've been so busy, im going away for another 4-5 days so wont be on here again :( but thanks for the Quiz Desert, it cheered me up, and, as usual, you rock! :angel: i got it all right first go. again i dont get how the average can only be 5/10 :wtf: our knowlage is just above average =]

Last edited:
gawd i havent been on here in forever, i've been so busy, im going away for another 4-5 days so wont be on here again :( but thanks for the Quiz Desert, it cheered me up, and, as usual, you rock! :angel: i got it all right first go. again i dont get how the average can only be 5/10 :wtf: our knowlage is just above average =]
I think the scores avg is still low bcz a lot of us are playing as guests and not logging in and setting up an acct

Thank's fans it is fun can you believe I missed the one "what did he give her" I said "plant" it was of course "cocoon" that's what I get for reading too fast and not paying attention:( the ones who missed alot are obiviously not big GSR fans like we are, glad you enjoyed it, I'll look for some more:thumbsup:

THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

OK everyone, I need a pick me up. So, I know that we all have our favorite scenes, favorite quotes, etc. But I want everyone's top four SWEETEST moments/scenes/quotes. The ones that just make your heart melt like butter in the sun. The ones that even now you can't help but say awwww when you see it again.
Oh and repeats are ok.

That's a tough one bengali13 so many come to mind from the first time I saw them together, I knew, so maybe to help us remember our fav. moments here's a GSR timeline so we can pick or choose our fav.:thumbsup:

GSR TIMELINE

1192285939.gif

Last edited:
That's a tough one bengali13 so many come to mind from the first time I saw them together, I knew, so maybe to help us remember our fav. moments here's a GSR timeline so we can pick or choose our fav.:thumbsup:

Now, by that, do you mean episode 1x02? "I don't even have to turn around, Sara Sidle."? Or do you mean together, together "I'm not ready to say goodbye."? Just curious. And that's not four, it's just one. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back