Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

You want rain? Come to New York....we have had plenty of it lately ;)

Now is the hurricane you talk about caused by mother nature? or is it the description of what will happen when these two finally have SEX??:devil:

I would love to see a hot passionate kiss between these two in the rain. But then it would remind me too much of the Ross/Rachel moment from friends and it would be ruined then;)

BTW: Still no spoilers yet :(

It could be a combination of both. A dangerous wild hurricane and fireworks resulting from Eric and Calleigh having SEX!!:p

I call dibs on them going north for the summer. Like, way north. Past Canada north. Guys, it hailed here yesterday. It's June. I think we have a global climate crisis. I was outside and I thought it was going to rain and then ice pellets started attacking me. Went away after five minutes, but the words hail and summer do not go well together. I'm not even that far north. Montreal usually gets the same weather as say... Vermont. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hail in Vermont in June.

Well...I'm not from Vermont, but we've definitely had hail in June (and July and August). The weather's been soooo bipolar here as well. One day it's 80 and wonderfully sunny, and the next day it's 58 and raining.

As far as the challenge goes, I am SOOO down with that! I think we could come up with some additional crazy elements that could possibly added to the list for stories.

As far as the challenge goes, I am SOOO down with that! I think we could come up with some additional crazy elements that could possibly added to the list for stories.

You don't think there's enough?! Lol. But go ahead, be my guest :)

They have to be summer themed though. And just let me know so I can update the list... I'll probably have to create a new post though seeing how the edit button would have timed out by now. Unless Jodie has some special mod ability that allows her to edit it still?

You don't think there's enough?! Lol. But go ahead, be my guest :)

They have to be summer themed though. And just let me know so I can update the list... I'll probably have to create a new post though seeing how the edit button would have timed out by now. Unless Jodie has some special mod ability that allows her to edit it still?

Before the challenge is over it will have the element list to end all element lists!;)

what if we took a vote on like four of them and had one as our own choice? That way we don't have a million things to choose between. As far as other elements? I don't remember all of the elements you suggested, and dial-up makes it painful for me to go back and figure it out, so I'll just throw out a few. If you already have them, cool. If not, cool.

Long car ride (with possible delays :D)
secret revelations
bungee jumping
genetics
one or more family members
power outage
someone's first time skinny dipping
mojitos
an obscure foreign phrase that makes sense structurally but not contextually (i.e. Ich habe ein esel gegessen--German for 'I ate a donkey'...Yo tengo el gato in mis pantelones--Spanish, don't look at my spelling, for 'I have a cat in my pants') Note: said phrase does not have to include animals...my language skills seem to be limited to animals today.
a Tastefully Simple party
Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
a visit from the po-po (or police for those of you who realize that I'm about as white as white can be)

delko2calleigh - Is that why the Canucks failed to make the playoffs this season after hanging on to the division lead for most of it? That was some epic fail in the final 9 or so games, huh? Poor Nonis. Deserved better than what the Vancouver players did for him. And man, when are you guys gonna get the fuck off Crosby's back? He never asked to be compared to Gretsky (or any of "thoes legands"), and he certainly never asked for everybody to hate him because of it. I've never even heard him being compared to Orr, because, uh, Bobby was a defenseman (and the greatest player to ever play the game, as far as I'm concerned). Anyway, I think the only thing you and I agree on is that Carey Price is gonna be a star one day. Yeah, we're gonna ride a country music-loving BC boy to our 25th cup.

Back to EC...

Actually, first, why am I being dragged into surrogate motherhood? D: I'm not mature enough to be anybody's mother. Exceptions will be made if the child can cook, do laundry and clean toilets. And do all of the above without being reminded.

The first part of my smut fic already incorporates five of those elements in Kaz's first post (if you accept that what they did fits into the category of "massage"). I guess that means I don't have to write another one! Besides, I need to work on my existing WIPs and an RV story I've wanted to write for a while.

(For the record, I probably will end up participating in this challenge; I just need to complain about it on a daily basis to achieve anything.)

I'm raining on everyone's parade here, but personally, I've never found kissing in the rain romantic in the least. Rain is so... wet and cold and gross-smelling when it gets into your hair and clothes. I do not want to be sucking rainwater off somebody else's face, in any case. Though EC can make anything sound appealing (except fisting, because nobody can make fisting sound appealing), so by all means, write it! And I will probably enjoy it, but I just had to let everyone know that I have preexisting issues with the idea. Or maybe I just have preexisting issues, period.

Where's Caro? She needs to finish TCOTE, for the love of God and puppies.

I see we are talking about weather... So, I guess, we are all fitting in the stereotype about English people... Last week we had temperatures over 30 degrees of Celsius, and that's... *goes to wikipedia to find formula for degrees in F* ...more then 86F and now it's raining but it's still warm...

delcolover said:
BTW: Still no spoilers yet :(

:( Mean, mean people who won't give you the spoilers.

somethingsdont said:
The first part of my smut fic already incorporates five of those elements in Kaz's first post (if you accept that what they did fits into the category of "massage"). I guess that means I don't have to write another one! Besides, I need to work on my existing WIPs and an RV story I've wanted to write for a while.

I guess I could accept it as a massage... Especially if I'm receiving:devil: Please, please write a new one soon...

Since I see we're talking about smut again (are we ever not? :lol:), I wrote some, if anybody cares. ;) It's at ffnet, and even though it's not the greatest since I'm still a newbie to writing smut, heh, there are handcuffs, so that should make up for any mediocrity. :lol:

what if we took a vote on like four of them and had one as our own choice? That way we don't have a million things to choose between.
You mean like we did for the Christmas challenge? If that's the case, then I retract my agreeing to write a challenge fic. ;) Personally, I prefer being able to choose between lots of elements, without voting on set elements for everyone to use. We get more variety in the fics and less chance of people feeling like they're writing the same fic as everybody else, and there's less chance of writing a monstrosity (like I did :p) and/or dropping out of the challenge (like I tried to) because you don't know what to do with the chosen elements (which I totally didn't, lol). ;)

(For the record, I probably will end up participating in this challenge; I just need to complain about it on a daily basis to achieve anything.)

I'm raining on everyone's parade here, but personally, I've never found kissing in the rain romantic in the least. Rain is so... wet and cold and gross-smelling when it gets into your hair and clothes. I do not want to be sucking rainwater off somebody else's face, in any case. Though EC can make anything sound appealing (except fisting, because nobody can make fisting sound appealing), so by all means, write it! And I will probably enjoy it, but I just had to let everyone know that I have preexisting issues with the idea. Or maybe I just have preexisting issues, period.

Where's Caro? She needs to finish TCOTE, for the love of God and puppies.

Well as long as it gets you to write one, complain away. And the kissing in the rain thing? My scene isn't the conventional, "Ohh look it's raining, let's make out and have dry sex while our clothes get wet and our hair goes disgusting." I've shot myself in the foot by making my fic 'poetic' and I'm trying to keep to it. (cryptic much?)

*Pauses* That doesn't even make any sense does it? None at all. So... I'll just let the scene do the talking when I write it. *Nods*

Since I see we're talking about smut again (are we ever not? :lol:), I wrote some, if anybody cares. ;) It's at ffnet, and even though it's not the greatest since I'm still a newbie to writing smut, heh, there are handcuffs, so that should make up for any mediocrity. :lol:

what if we took a vote on like four of them and had one as our own choice? That way we don't have a million things to choose between.
You mean like we did for the Christmas challenge? If that's the case, then I retract my agreeing to write a challenge fic. ;) Personally, I prefer being able to choose between lots of elements, without voting on set elements for everyone to use. We get more variety in the fics and less chance of people feeling like they're writing the same fic as everybody else, and there's less chance of writing a monstrosity (like I did :p) and/or dropping out of the challenge (like I tried to) because you don't know what to do with the chosen elements (which I totally didn't, lol). ;)

I agree! I like the ability to choose. I don't handle restriction too well... am allergic actually. The whole point of the challenge is to inspire us all to write. No clamps/brakes here! So, Jessica, pick whatever elements you'd like. And everyone else too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated Element Challenge thing. And I'm not going to revise it again. We'll be here all summer otherwise and won't actually have written anything. (revisions in bold)

Premise: EC are spending a summer's day together. They can be in a relationship or not. In Miami or vacationing somewhere. You could write them leaving, getting ready, there, in bed...
Rating: Whatever.
Word Count: Whatever.
Time Limit: Whenever.
Elements: Okay, you must include at least 5 of the following:

- Long car ride/plane journey (with possible - probable - delays :D)
- One or more family members/family holiday
- Power outage in the place where they're staying
- Skinny dipping
- Mojitos/any form of alcohol
- Summer fun... ;)/A visit from the police
- Ice cream
- Deck chair
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- After sun
- Foreign Language dictionary
- BBQ/Summer party
- Surfing/swimming/snorkelling
- Volleyball/playing cards/travel games/tennis racquets
- Rubber ring/lilo
- Strawberries and Cream
- Travel Adaptor ('cause they do come in useful... ;))
- Flip flops
- Bug repellent
- Flight socks
- First Aid Kit
- Camera/waterproof camera
- Birth control ('cause well... it's important :p)
- Sunglasses
- Passport
- Binoculars
- Swim trunks/bikini
- Hawaiian Shirt
- Duct Tape (for potential holes in rubber rings/lilos... obviously ;))
- Massage oil/A Massage
- Hammock
- Those beach umbrella things
- Suitcase/luggage
- Travel Essentials like toothbrushes, deodorant, tampons...

Jacks, I've left out some because we're keeping it summer themed. And I didn't put the foreign phrase in 'cause I had foreign language dictionary. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooohh and Marija_Magdalena... weather and English stereotype? Excuse moi! And there was me thinking we were known for our dry humour, cups of tea and British politeness. Although maybe not so much the last one, but it existed once! Apparently...

But, I believe it was somethingsdont who started the weather thing. And she isn't from this side of the Atlantic. :p

Last edited:

Actually, first, why am I being dragged into surrogate motherhood? D: I'm not mature enough to be anybody's mother. Exceptions will be made if the child can cook, do laundry and clean toilets. And do all of the above without being reminded.

Because you provide us with fics. Provider = surrogate EC motherhood, apparently :lol: Buy, I agree with the rest. Kids at our age are torture - I've got two living with me *glares at them*

Fine by me, I do the same. :eek:

Which is why I hate rain when have somewhere to go. You know, the whole turning up to an interview with exploded hair thing isn't cool. But when you're sad... and just need to sit for a while and think, rain can be very calming. And then a warm hand is placed on your shoulder and you know someone cares. *magic dust* Eric and Calleigh kissing in the rain.

And lets pass on the fisting.

*dies*

That is all.

Last edited:

My smut was so bad that it killed Jodie. :lol: :p

I hate rain. We could sure use some right now, but I don't want it. I like my sunshine! :D

As far as Eric and Calleigh in the rain goes, I want them to go to Wal-Mart, and they have to park so far away like you always have to do at Wal-Mart. And when they come out, I want it to be pouring rain, and because they don't want to wait for it to stop, they have to huddle closely under a little umbrella and make a run for it, but they're still completely soaked by the time they get to the car (windswept rain, and all ;) ). Then, I guess Eric can kiss her before he takes her home and they get to warm up. :devil: :D That way, there's a kiss in the rain, there's Eric getting Calleigh out of her wet clothes, and there's smut. What could be better? ;)

Oh, and about the challenge? ;)
That includes June 2010, right? :lol: :D

Kazalene said:
Ooohh and Marija_Magdalena... weather and English stereotype? Excuse moi! And there was me thinking we were known for our dry humour, cups of tea and British politeness. Although maybe not so much the last one, but it existed once! Apparently...

Hahaha... Yeah, you are known for humour, tea and politeness, but there is stereotype (at least in Serbia) that English people talk about weather a lot. Now, that stereotype is quite stupid because I talk about weather (to avoid awkward silence) and I have never even been in England. About politeness thing, I've heard an expression here in Serbia "don't pretend that you are English". People say that to someone who is very, very polite and usually isn't like that. So, apparently, politeness existed ;).

Now, EC... I like sunshine and I hate rain. But, I think that EC kiss in the rain could be quite sexy. Then again, any EC kiss would be sexy...

I wanted to say something else, but now I can't remember what...

Lucy, if only all children were like that, huh? Unfortunately most children today are inconsiderate, drug-addicted, self-centered, disrespectful assholes who should be in prison but aren't because the prison system can't hold the ridiculous number of children/young adults who break the law...so I would highly recommend staying away from them.

Kaz, I think I tried to stay somewhat summer-themed (though I don't exactly remember.) My one request is that the skinny dipping one be someone's first time skinny dipping (If not...I suppose I'll live...)

Anyway, as long as we're announcing our stories, I posted an update to my monster story of doom. (Jodie...I added some stuff after you edited, but I got sick of sitting on it and didn't send it to be looked over...any mistakes belong to me). If you so desire, feel free to read it, if not, I can't say I blame you.

Lucy, if only all children were like that, huh? Unfortunately most children today are inconsiderate, drug-addicted, self-centered, disrespectful assholes who should be in prison but aren't because the prison system can't hold the ridiculous number of children/young adults who break the law...so I would highly recommend staying away from them.

At the risk of inflaming a serious debate here... that is a HUGE generalisation. Okay, problems like that exist, but to say most is just wrong. And whilst I don't class myself as being in the child demographic, I am part of the younger generation... and I hate that the bad gets assumes of all of us. Sorry if that sounds unnecessarily antagonistic, it's not supposed to be.

Kaz, I think I tried to stay somewhat summer-themed (though I don't exactly remember.) My one request is that the skinny dipping one be someone's first time skinny dipping (If not...I suppose I'll live...)

No, go ahead :). I'll leave it as skinny dipping, however, and that way, people can interpret it how they'd like. Then we get a nice diversity of fics. Think of it as your creative license. :p

And Jessica? How about we amend the time limit to before the new season starts ;)

My smut was so bad that it killed Jodie. :lol: :p

I hate rain. We could sure use some right now, but I don't want it. I like my sunshine! :D

As far as Eric and Calleigh in the rain goes, I want them to go to Wal-Mart, and they have to park so far away like you always have to do at Wal-Mart. And when they come out, I want it to be pouring rain, and because they don't want to wait for it to stop, they have to huddle closely under a little umbrella and make a run for it, but they're still completely soaked by the time they get to the car (windswept rain, and all ;) ). Then, I guess Eric can kiss her before he takes her home and they get to warm up. :devil: :D That way, there's a kiss in the rain, there's Eric getting Calleigh out of her wet clothes, and there's smut. What could be better? ;)

Oh, and about the challenge? ;)
That includes June 2010, right? :lol: :D

Jessica that smut was... how can I say this... WOW

**bows down**
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back