Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

So my goal is to start getting back into writing more now that my school is out (only and hour & a half left!! :D)and my brain starts working again :lol: I'm hoping to finish One Dance and the sequel to Love's Long Journey this summer. I like the challenge idea and while i'm not promising anything (my inspiration unfortunately comes in short gasps :() i'll give it a go.

i'm also almost done with school, just my physics exam tomorrow and I'm done; I'm planning on starting my first fic and another e/c video tomorrow afternoon.

Sup sup sup. I saw my name. Who is signing me up for fic and, more importantly, why? I start too many WIPs I can't finish, and also? That three-parter smut fic isn't working out so well. Oral sex is kind of a pain in the ass to write. And Calleigh? Doesn't seem like she'd be too into blowjobs. Also, I? Don't know why I keep inserting random question marks into the middle of sentences.

Ugh, I can never resist these fanfic challenges. Like the Christmas one that turned out to be over 9000 words, and that Valentine's Day one that had nothing to do with Valentine's Day. WHY. I call dibs on them going north for the summer. Like, way north. Past Canada north. Guys, it hailed here yesterday. It's June. I think we have a global climate crisis. I was outside and I thought it was going to rain and then ice pellets started attacking me. Went away after five minutes, but the words hail and summer do not go well together. I'm not even that far north. Montreal usually gets the same weather as say... Vermont. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hail in Vermont in June.

I guess all that is to say I'm in, as long as you guys don't expect my fic to be done before 2010.

Sup sup sup. I saw my name. Who is signing me up for fic and, more importantly, why? I start too many WIPs I can't finish, and also? That three-parter smut fic isn't working out so well. Oral sex is kind of a pain in the ass to write. And Calleigh? Doesn't seem like she'd be too into blowjobs. Also, I? Don't know why I keep inserting random question marks into the middle of sentences.

Ugh, I can never resist these fanfic challenges. Like the Christmas one that turned out to be over 9000 words, and that Valentine's Day one that had nothing to do with Valentine's Day. WHY. I call dibs on them going north for the summer. Like, way north. Past Canada north. Guys, it hailed here yesterday. It's June. I think we have a global climate crisis. I was outside and I thought it was going to rain and then ice pellets started attacking me. Went away after five minutes, but the words hail and summer do not go well together. I'm not even that far north. Montreal usually gets the same weather as say... Vermont. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hail in Vermont in June.

I guess all that is to say I'm in, as long as you guys don't expect my fic to be done before 2010.

It sounds like you are having weather issues, so I will send you some of our beautiful, sunny (but hot) Georgia weather!! :cool:

I really like the image of Eric dressed as a mailman. I'll bet Calleigh would like it too...:drool:

It sounds like you are having weather issues, so I will send you some of our beautiful, sunny (but hot) Georgia weather!! :cool:

I really like the image of Eric dressed as a mailman. I'll bet Calleigh would like it too...:drool:

Jodie [mother], I think I want a new surrogate mommy when you're on your trip. Your suggestion as to having Lucy be my temporary mother doesn't sound too good cause she's all cranky cause of hail. Oh, and sorry 'bout the weather issues Lucy...I know what it feels like, but thank goodness I don't live where you are.

Eric a mailman? Oh my...he'll be delivering the right package. :devil:

xoxo
Elizabeth

As for Cal and oral... I think I can imagine Eric and Calleigh doing pretty much anything as long as they are in some state of being naked... So, I can't wait for the next part of THE SMUT. The fic challenge... hmm... when the school ends... You guys are lucky with your exams... We don't have exams... We have oral (sorry, but very dirty thought right here) and written exams during whole year and then teacher just decides what mark you're going to have. The bad thing is that sometimes they give you the mark based on their opinion of you... And, my school ends in three weeks, so we will see about the challenge...

The fic challenge... hmm... when the school ends... You guys are lucky with your exams... We don't have exams... We have oral (sorry, but very dirty thought right here) and written exams during whole year and then teacher just decides what mark you're going to have. The bad thing is that sometimes they give you the mark based on their opinion of you... And, my school ends in three weeks, so we will see about the challenge...

Ooh that sucks. I just took my history exam a couple of hours ago. Twas not fun. Ideological roots of Nazi and Fascist foreign policy? Can anyone say blueerrgh?

Edit: I just realised you called us lucky. HA! That is all...

Firstly, LOL. And secondly, that would be me. But it was in a state of late-night-sugar-rush-panic-revision. And I think it's been passed to someone else now. If it makes you feel any better, we've got torrential rain and thunderstorms here; has been like this for the past 4 days now. Grrr.

And can't wait for the challenge fics everyone. Again, I stress that there is no time limit. Write as you will. :)

Last edited:

That three-parter smut fic isn't working out so well. Oral sex is kind of a pain in the ass to write. And Calleigh? Doesn't seem like she'd be too into blowjobs.

:eek: Not working out so well? I love your smut. And the thought of a three-parter smut fic... :drool:. As for Calleigh being into blowjobs, I don't think she'd be into it all the time. But I think that she's so deeply in love with Eric (and lets face it, she is deeply in love with Eric even if she won't admit it yet) that there would be moments that that love would overwhelm her enough that she would do it without any hesitation or second thought about it. It would just happen.

I call dibs on them going north for the summer. Like, way north. Past Canada north. Guys, it hailed here yesterday. It's June. I think we have a global climate crisis. I was outside and I thought it was going to rain and then ice pellets started attacking me. Went away after five minutes, but the words hail and summer do not go well together. I'm not even that far north. Montreal usually gets the same weather as say... Vermont. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hail in Vermont in June.

Hail? Hail is a common occurrence where I live. And the past week or so, temperatures have hovered around 100..with HUMIDITY. I'm heading for the hills this summer. Not as far as Canada, but definitely further north than where I am right now.

Guys, it hailed here yesterday. It's June. I think we have a global climate crisis. I was outside and I thought it was going to rain and then ice pellets started attacking me. Went away after five minutes, but the words hail and summer do not go well together. I'm not even that far north. Montreal usually gets the same weather as say... Vermont. I'm pretty sure it doesn't hail in Vermont in June.

Haha OMG your from Montreal haha you must be a habs fan! which I am sorry to say I cant belive it! I am from Vancouver so you can guess it I am a Nucks fan and we haave a way better team and Goalie :p Also are fans are the best in the entire NHL! Wow I am totally not even talkin about e/c but I saw you where from Montreal and HAD to say taht ahha I am a huge fan however of Carey Price yay a BC boy! He is gunna be a superstar so soon! And plus I have 2010 comin soon :p I get to see all the best stars of Hockey in the entire world. I am stoked for it. Go Nucks Go....Who are all you voting for in the Stanely Cup Finals if any of you watch Hockey or the NHL I am a huge Detroit person they are my 3rd fav team behind Vancouver and New Jersey but a close 4th is Toronto..Anyways I just have Syd Crosby! WAY OVERATER!!! I mean yeah he is Canadian and all but come on seriouslly he is not the next Gretsky or Orr so dont even compare him to thoes legands. But i love Malkin....And it is so sad what happend to Luc Bourdon I was a huge fan of his he was such a great promising prospect for the Nucks then he goes and dies at 21 FREAKIN YEARS OLD THAT IS ONLY 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!!! ITS INSANE!!! And I do feel bad for the Pens no since Talbot was his best friend and now he can barely even play hockey which must suck when you are expected to be playing your best and your best friend dies during your playing times for Lord Stanley I bet he must be torn to peices poor guy. :( But the memorial they have at GM Place near the entrance is really sweet and the guy who got Luc's jersey to give it back to his Mom outta the good of your heart that is really and truly unbelievable I am so honoured to know that Vancouver has such nice people.

Anyways now that I have rambled way way too much about hockey ( I am sorry but us Canadians are obsessed wit hockey..I guess that fits the stereotype :guffaw:But we dont all where Touques Montreal is just always pretty much cold haha....Vancouver aint bad but I lived in Squamish till the summer that just passed when we moved to Vancouver and well I bet non of ya'll knew that Squamish had the second biggest rock on the planet it is called The Cheif :thumbsup: The largest rock is in Switzerland not sure exactley where tho...Any of you would seriously be so proud to climb that damn thing took me 3 hours I was so damn tired afterwards too ahha....I have only been able to climb then entire thing twice all the other times I would only make it to the second peak ahha and I am suppose to be a soccer player.)

Wow okay now I really need to stop rambling!....Who here thinks that this season they will finally put E/C together? *raises hand* I sure do:cool:

Wow okay now I really need to stop rambling!....Who here thinks that this season they will finally put E/C together? *raises hand* I sure do:cool:

Well they sure better... I won't be held responsible for my actions otherwise...

Elizabeth, I only said we'd make Lucy write stories!

And we will, won't we guys? Though I will give her a break seeing as she updated Stolen Moments.

We talking weather? Rained here (you got the hail, Lucy :(), twas sad, I had to go out. But it got me thinking, I'm a fan of rain when I have no place to go. And I want Calleigh and Eric to kiss in the rain - but it doesn't rain too much in Miami. Though, with global warning... it could happen. So, lets add kissing in the rain to the pile of 'needs to be written' things. We're all so lazy, lol. We'll just have to start picking random ideas off the over flowing pile.

I also had something else to mention, but I got distracted...

I HAVE DIBS ON KISSING IN THE RAIN!

I've had the scene planned in my head for my Out of the Darkness story for a while now. Death to anyone who writes it!!!

Just kidding. But seriously, please don't. :)

*kicks Jodie*

Last edited:

And we will, won't we guys? Though I will give her a break seeing as she updated Stolen Moments.

We talking weather? Rained here (you got the hail, Lucy :(), twas sad, I had to go out. But it got me thinking, I'm a fan of rain when I have no place to go. And I want Calleigh and Eric to kiss in the rain - but it doesn't rain too much in Miami. Though, with global warning... it could happen. So, lets add kissing in the rain to the pile of 'needs to be written' things. We're all so lazy, lol. We'll just have to start picking random ideas off the over flowing pile.

I'd give anything for some rain here. It's going to be 96 freaking degrees for the next week with high humidity, and it's only the first week in June. Welcome to summer in Georgia.

I think I'll add kissing in the rain to my fic. Maybe a hurricane (not that I'd wish one on Miami, but just think a couple of days trapped somewhere with the storm, the thought of possibly dying. All kinds of things could happen between them...);)

Kazalene you can have kissing in the rain; I'll take whatever else might happen during a hurricane. Deal?? BTW, Out of the darkness is the best story. Please update soon **begs**

I'd give anything for some rain here. It's going to be 96 freaking degrees for the next week with high humidity, and it's only the first week in June. Welcome to summer in Georgia.

I think I'll add kissing in the rain to my fic. Maybe a hurricane (not that I'd wish one on Miami, but just think a couple of days trapped somewhere with the storm, the thought of possibly dying. All kinds of things could happen between them...);)

Kazalene you can have kissing in the rain; I'll take whatever else might happen during a hurricane. Deal?? BTW, Out of the darkness is the best story. Please update soon **begs**

You want rain? Come to New York....we have had plenty of it lately ;)

Now is the hurricane you talk about caused by mother nature? or is it the description of what will happen when these two finally have SEX??:devil:

I would love to see a hot passionate kiss between these two in the rain. But then it would remind me too much of the Ross/Rachel moment from friends and it would be ruined then;)

BTW: Still no spoilers yet :(

I toyed with the idea of that once. I was gonna do something really angst-turned fluff and I had *the* best fight/confrontation scene in my head... then I just never got round to it. But...

You can definitely have the hurricane as long as I get kissing in the rain. *extends hand*

And as for updating soon, won't be till the weekend :( I've got exams till Friday, then it's the two day break, and then it's back to exams. Damn stupid university requirement. *sighs*

Why am I even here? Should be revising... *sighs again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back