Gil and Lady Heather #6: Because She Has Lovely Lips

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Nov 27, 2006.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

So, after the finale, do you think he will turn to Heather for comfort?
    I read a fantastic fanfic (thanks Leigh ;) ) where Heather actually shows up at Grissom's place to comfort him after the death of Warrick.
    Do you see that happening? I do hope we see Heather again in season 9. This would be the perfect oppurtunity for her to be in his life again. :D

2. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

holy heck... that was a hot manip! That just goes to show you.... why they should have gone with this couple over... the other said couple. :scream: <-- I will let this guy do the talking for me.

3. ladyhunter

UMMM YES, totally agreed on that part. The chemistry between them was undeniable.

I hope she comes back into his life. He has always cared for her, I think this time she can be there for him when he needs her. Just like he was there for her when her world was crashing down on her and she felt she had no other options...

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lol, you're welcome guys ;) although i kind of doubt GLH will ever be visited again on the show, it had a heck of a lot of potential to become a long-term relationship.

you know, if Sara died in Dead Doll, it could be a possibility. Grissom is a guy who would never cheat, so it doesn't matter if he's with Sara or anybody else. but we can always pretend, right? :p

btw, Heather do you have a link to that fic?

5. ladyhunter

Adzix, I'll go dig it up for you. :D

And I know Grissom wouldn't cheat but I think Heather is too important to him not to be in his life. He went out of his way for her to meet her granddaughter. I don't think he would have done that if she didn't mean something to him.

And now after the finale, I think Heather would be a kind, caring person he could rely on. He did tell her she's a good listener. ;)

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey guys! :)

I caught TGTBATD tuesday on spike.
    That ending is my all time fave. The smile on Grissom's face and the closure with Heather's grandchild.

I don't know if Season 9 will be the final year for CSI, and as long as Heather is still around, I would love to see her return.
    But I'm not sure if she would be a Dominatrix? You think she would?

------------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

I don't see Heather coming back as a Dominatrix either. Too many memories and not all of them good for her. She sold her business and the house for Allison to go to college.

But, she could come back to Gil as a friend, I think he needs one right now. He's hurting and I'm sure somehow he feels he needs someone to talk to outside the lab. Who knows, Gil and Lady Heather could reunite into something more. :D

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Actually Hh it wasn't the house she sold. It was her life! :eek:
    That's the reason Grissom went to see Jerome and he explained the whole situation.
    In the end, Jerome had a change of heart and took Alison to see her grandmother.

If you noticed, when Oakley was arrested at the Dominion, it was the reason why Brass told Heather to get some help. Deep down inside, even Brass cares. :)

So she still has her home.

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I don't see Heather coming as a dominatrix either, but I wish she come back as his best friend.

You know... during the final episode of season 8 and at the end, I thinked to her. I was telling myself that Grissom would need her to be here. and I thinked to her in season 5 too, when the team was split and that Grissom was alone at the end of "Mea Culpa" (although LH was mad at him at this moment).

I'am really hoping that they make her come back to support him or at least that they refer to her as her friend (they already should have done it). I think (beside Catherine) she is his only friend.

and I consider their friendship a "amitiƩ amoureuse". I don't know how to say that ? a "friendship with love" or "love friendship" ?? You know what I mean a friendship that is at the fence of love.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Well, we know it's very clear that Grissom considers Heather as his friend and since he brought her granddaughter to her I'm very sure she considers him as her friend too!
    How can you not be friends after that moment? :eek: That was huge!

Now that we see their friendship I'm hoping she will return so the storyline will continue....I don't see them walking away from each other.

[​IMG] I had to share this pic! If only they would sell posters of LHG! My room would be a shrine!:lol::lol::lol:

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i agree. Grissom and Heather are friends that are able to help each other in tough situations. thing is, it seems like Heather might be a sensitive subject between Grissom and Sara. Billy himself in an interview said that Grissom has feelings for both women and he doesn't understand it well.

i think, in a way, Grissom might be afraid of spending time with Heather whether Sara's around or not. not b/c he can't control himself and cheat, but b/c he can develop more feelings for her that he won't understand. and that would hurt Sara a great deal.

idk, as much as i love GLH, i can't see them hanging out right now, really. it's almost as if Sara saw Hank in SF, and decided to spend time with him.

BUT if something really bad happened to Grissom, i do think that Heather would be there for him.

12. ladyhunter

See, that's what makes this relationship still worth while. He still has feelings for her and he doesn't want anything to happen to her. I'm sure he would never cheat on Sara, but I do still find it interesting that she still has some sort control over him and he'd do anything for her.

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I'm thinking of a close friendship and not sexual.

Grissom's best friend can be a lady right? Vice-versa with Heather having a man as her best friend.

Honestly, Grissom is getting older and I just don't see him ever settling down with someone. I don't. Otherwise, he would have been married a long time ago. Right? :rolleyes:

The other day Big Middle showed on Spike, and I laugh out loud each time the part where one of the Ladies would say to Grissom "Fat girl, gay guy. It's not unheard of.":lol:

Before I was a fan of CSI, I used to hear fans says he may be gay. :lol:
    Very interesting. :)

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

14. ladyhunter

But, you know what they say.... friends can make the best lovers. :lol:

Heather and Grissom will always be friends or always be part of each other's lives.
    I'm still convinced his feelings for Heather go WWWWWAYYYY beyond friendship.

Here's to her return in Season 9 so. Grissom can 'loose his balance' all over again.

15. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

Lady Heather is a wonderful character. I really enjoy her. I hope she can come back and lure Grissom back with her seduction! lol

(Melinda is a wonderful actress. She makes the perfect Lady Heather.)

Austin