BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just combine the two shows; people can get attacked, go to the 'ER', die, and then the CSIs can investigate :lol:
Too bad they're on different networks. Dude, can you imagine Luka and Eric on the same show?! The hottness would be overwhelming!

Yeah, Carter's aaight...do you think we could work Rob Lowe into the show somehow? Luka, Eric and Rob, highest ratings ever!

OMG - I'm so torn....I don't know whether to look forward to this, or to get GRUMPY (Thumpy, LOL)!!!!

Grumpy Thumpy? That's me in the mornings, lol :p

Anyway...getting back on topic here:

Also, the two CSIs who have a quick relationship that ends even quicker, but possibly results in pregnancy. Just how irresponsible does that make them look?

My thoughts exactly! I don't like the idea of two of the CSI's hooking up at all...and I'm still not on board for the whole Horatio/Marisol thing, and now there's a possibility there may be a baby?

I still don't know what to say about all of this, other than I hope, I really hope this will not happen.

Oh my god you had me at Rob. They could make them all aliens with a fedish for shoes and i'd still watch the show!

Does that mean I could put David Letterman on the show too and no one would notice? :D

Has anybody thought, that Marisol might live not long enough, to give birth? THAT would be dramatic... *bg*

But I still hate this whole idea and I agree, about why does Horatio have to be involved in EVERYTHING? I really love him, but THAT is far too much (and of course - I don't wanna share *whistle*)

Seriously this show isn't doing anything for me anymore. I wouldn't be suprised if tim's ghost got valera pregnant or something...I mean come on...I wouldn't put it past them tho...I can just see it now..

Doctor: Ms. Valera I have good news-
Valera: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance?
Doctor: No, your pregnant?
Valera: What...how is that possible I haven't slept with anybody in...I'm going to bring speed back to life and then kill him again

Haha..I like it. :lol:

22404a_3552SDdVLRLc.jpg

Valera:You!How can you like this to me?

Speed:What?.....OH MY GOD!

How about Cal? How much time did pass since Hagen's suicide? *gg* - but time doesn't matter at all on CSI:Miami - when they can ressurect the dead, they can shorten a timeline as well :D

Oh my god you had me at Rob. They could make them all aliens with a fedish for shoes and i'd still watch the show!

Does that mean I could put David Letterman on the show too and no one would notice? :D

Haha. I would notice because I love him! And conan.

But yes I was only joking about the valera thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back