BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Alexx is married. But I was thinking that point too... But they are married to their work :p

OMG... perhaps it's H's ex who is pregnant... for H... it has just taken bit... long :eek: :lol:

actually, now that the news has settled in a bit for me, i realised just how funny this spoiler is and it's gonna be really funny to see how it's played out... it's turning into a parody and i love parodies...

I have woken up this morning and I still haven't wrapped my head around this, this whole thing sound so bizarre. For some reason I have a very strong feeling that Eric is going to be a daddy! I don't know why but I really can't help thinking that.

I mean, I'm happy that CSIM character actually HAVE lives unlike original CSI... but *sighs* not this much.
Excellent point Ducky, that's why Miami has always appealed to me a lot more than CSI LV - we see a lot more of their personal lives, which is more enjoyable to watch and far less frustrating. I have to agree Ducky *sighs* not this much! :eek:

If it is true then they are reaching! They should hire more writers! :lol:

I am really not at all surprised that no-one seems to like these spoilers. Our once loved show is losing more and more credibility as each new spoiler is released. I sincerely hope that some of these 'maybes' really don't come to fruition. This is supposed to be a serious forensics crime drama. Yeah, right. I do like a little character development and insight into their personal lives, but this is just way, way over the top. I might as well start watching 'The OC'. Good grief. :rolleyes:

Ann Donahue, I'm afraid you have no idea about how best to reward the fans for their loyalty. This really sucks big time. :(

What da ****????!!!!! I'm laughing right now coz this is like the champion of absurdity!!! What are they doing to CSI:M??? Suicide?! Come onnnnnn............they're ruining my fav. show!!!!! I'm getting sick in the stomach! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm with all of you. BABIES?! WTF ?!?! :eek:
i'm not gonna watch it..don't want this to be an soap opera..the writer all are going totally insanes...they want to f..k it (show and us). i wonder actor's did they agree with the new mass (garbage)?! :confused:
i hope this is only project who will NEVER work. :mad:

CSI: Crime scene investigation
CSI : children sister intervention

I mean, I'm happy that CSIM character actually HAVE lives unlike original CSI... but *sighs* not this much.
Not to make this all Vegas versus Miami (cause that's not my intention), but the things that we saw from Vegas personal lives (which is pretty much) was very realistic. Miami's personal lives are just soap opera. They just make things worse, worse, worse and even worse.

What's all this? A baby? I think I'm the last to know after 115 posts here.. Phew!

Personally, I don't really favour the idea. CSI Miami is like turning into a bad version of a soap opera written by an action movie star. The kind where there's love and still some action.

I didn't actually have the time to read through all 115 posts but this looks like another bad news for all CSI Miami fans. Me included. I'm pretty much squirming in disgust right about now.

The show was rockin'
When Speedle was not rottin'
But now the show,
Has gone to a bad blow,
What are we to do but sigh,
From what we thought was sky high,
Just let this anger,
Bubble and boil over,
Because our favourite Miami,
Have blown into millions of confetti.
I rest my case..

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Season 4, they just have. It's bad enough that they have totally flipped Horatio's backstory, but now this! :rolleyes:

Also, the two CSIs who have a quick relationship that ends even quicker, but possibly results in pregnancy. Just how irresponsible does that make them look? If it's Eric again, I get so fed up with him being made to look bad all the time. What are the writers hoping to achieve with all this anyway...apart from really angering the fans? It's hardly good drama, now is it? Is this kind of thing really going to boost ratings, or does Ann Donahue think we'll watch regardless, so it doesn't matter what nonsense they throw at us?

What a sorry state of affairs this is. I hope TPTB decide not to go down this route, unless we're all jumping to the wrong conclusions of course.

OMG - I'm so torn....I don't know whether to look forward to this, or to get GRUMPY (Thumpy, LOL)!!!!

Only baby I want is the one created by RYAN AND ME!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back