BABIES?! POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!! (IF IT'S TRUE.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I had this in my head, before I saw the spoiler.

When it said H would have a relationship with Marisol that would change his life (or whatever it said?)
I was thinking that she would have a baby and die and H would be left holding it. Oh dear it seems I may be right, argh!

As for the other two it has to be Eric and Nat doesn't it??

Well I am again reserving judgement until I see how this all pans out, plus being a brit we won't get this storyline for ages anyway!!! :eek:

You know... it was earlier revealed that Madison will be back so I really think he has to deal with two kid issues :/

unless its just as i said on page 2 all a thought and or speculation, i still say an exclusive coming out now though is good, but they can't say how far into the future this ep or eps might start to take place... makes me skeptical about its actuality.

I hope it is Stetler and Horatio (ever seen "Junior"?). Then at least I could see it as a comedy rather than a soap opera.

I hope it is Stetler and Horatio (ever seen "Junior"?). Then at least I could see it as a comedy rather than a soap opera.

hahah yes that would be soo funny. Come on look at all the unresolved sexual tension. :lol:

:lol: A comedy..I'll take it.

Right now, I know I'll watch the episodes and I'll follow it religiously like I always have. I don't like it, and I'm still waiting for my 'reward' . *taps foot*

ooo maybe horatio and stetler have a short lived relationship and stetler finds out he's pregnant because he is actually a she! ahah! and the world makes sense yet again!

I'm thinking that she gets pregnant, has to decide between chemo and her baby, choses the baby, has a healthy baby and then dies.

I was thinking that too, and am I the only one who remembers this same storyline from an old episode of 'ER'? (Only she chose not to have the baby...)

Maybe the writers grab their 'pulled from the headlines' stories not from headlines but it's actually 'pulled from other shows' ......it's not enough they re-visit the same plots from other seasons, but now they're taking bits and pieces from other shows too.

Lol, poor writers, they need some inspiration. They should start reading some of the fanfics and getting their stories from them :)

I think that's what they've been doing :lol:

They should read my fic about the return of Speedle. Not because it's the return of Speedle, but it has everything CSI:Miami used to be. Humor, sarcasm, Horatio's sometimes awesome one-liners, a great and interesting story, SCIENCE, CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, and probably more. I basically thought about season 2 and went from there....

Yeah seriously Horatio and oh what was it...oph yeah...."That's not the victim's phone." and then bam! dramatic music and cut to a commerical.

Seriously this show isn't doing anything for me anymore. I wouldn't be suprised if tim's ghost got valera pregnant or something...I mean come on...I wouldn't put it past them tho...I can just see it now..

Doctor: Ms. Valera I have good news-
Valera: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance?
Doctor: No, your pregnant?
Valera: What...how is that possible I haven't slept with anybody in...I'm going to bring speed back to life and then kill him again

But I do like the idea of Marisol choosing the baby over chemo tho, that's sweet. But why oh why did they have to take a perfect Eric storyline and ruin it by putting Horatio in it. I mean doesn't H have enough storylines. Yes I know he's the main character and I respect that. But why does he have to be involved with everything. I think you can tell who Donahue and Devine's favorite person in the world is.

Am I the only one who remembers this same storyline from an old episode of 'ER'? (Only she chose not to have the baby...)

I knew I'd seen this somewhere before; I just couldn't remember from where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back