Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grissom is like a father to Sara. I mean, come on, VLV was enough foreshadowing. "she's gonna getcha." and then in Too Tough To Die, she was singing that song when Nick walked in, come on!!! TPTB are just giving us hints.

Besides, no one would ever mistake Sara and Grissom for a couple. That's just my opinion though.

sure there is something between nick and sara but ships are so subjective you know: you say there is something here and somebody else will say that there isnt...... until tptb will say exactly that sara is making out with one or another csi , i would definetly not say that there is something going on (even if im sure there is something with nick :lol:)

Grissom is like a father to Sara. I mean, come on, VLV was enough foreshadowing. "she's gonna getcha." and then in Too Tough To Die, she was singing that song when Nick walked in, come on!!! TPTB are just giving us hints.

Besides, no one would ever mistake Sara and Grissom for a couple. That's just my opinion though.

sure there is something between nick and sara but ships are so subjective you know: you say there is something here and somebody else will say that there isnt...... until tptb will say exactly that sara is making out with one or another csi , i would definetly not say that there is something going on (even if im sure there is something with nick :lol:)

I'm not saying something's going on, I'm saying there is foreshadowing. And btw, you spelled Sara wrong in your banner, lol.

My two cents:

Sara would be the most comfortable, the most compatible with Nick

She would have the most fun with Greg

The best sex with Warrick. lol. Had to do it.

But I think she belongs with Grissom. I can't really explain why - I think they're very much alike.

As for who the TPTB are hinting that she'll go with? Greg and Grissom have been the only two that have hinted heavily enough to call it romantic rather than just friendly flirting.

i love this sara idea! i love the sara character, i ship her with everyone except warrick and brass! she has awesome chemistry with all the people, shes so cool :)

I agree with MadGeorge I think she belongs with Nick they are already best friends and I know from experience that BestFriends always turn into the Best Lovers
also Grissom is way to much like a father to her
and Greg is like the younger brother In MY humble opinion (and GSRS please dont throw stones its just MY opinion) I dont see ANY compabality with her and Grissom I think Nick understands her more and he's there for her more
so In My opinion she's better off with Nick

hm....let's see. i like the Greg/Sara relationship because they're just so cute together. I can see that Greg really cares for Sara. I honestly see Sara and Nick as brtother and sister. Sorry SaraSidleStokes. and then Grissom and Sara is just entirely too angsty. I mean, i don't really think he really likes her. he likes her as a friend and a colleague, but i think there's also more guilt for saying no to her when she asked him to dinner. And besides, he just does so well with Catherine. Then Warrick and Sara. hm. i never thought of it, but it could be a possibility. there was some anger in there, cuz i think there needs to be a balance sometimes with anger and happiness. and then they're pretty close..but to make a long story short (too late) i think either Warrick or Greg. ^^

I want Sara to be with Nick. I think that she and Nick have a really close relationship and that they are comfortable with each other. Also, I think that their personalities complement each other.

Whom Sara should be with is a very interesting question, because apparently she is the "most shipped" character on this show. Everyone wants her to be with *someone* :D.

My response is that she should be with the person she wants to be with, and to be honest, I don't see her really wanting to be with anyone but Grissom. She can be content with others, but not truly happy. She's loved the guy for God knows how many years. And really from an objective perspective, I see being with Grissom as the most likely future for Sara. At least the far future, judging from JF's interview.

That said, the thought of her with Nick or Greg doesn't bother me either. Although I am a 100% GSR, I am somewhat open to Sara-Vartann, Sara-Nick or Sara-Greg at least in theory (unlike Grissom's side of the story--I can't even stand the thought of him with anyone else :D)

Sara-Vartann is hot, IMO, but I don't think it will ever happen on the show. I really used to see Sara-Nick as bro-sis only, but recently I've started thinking they may not be too bad as a couple. I doubt it will happen though. Sandle might have been more likely, thinking of the last season, but this season doesn't have that vibe. Hmm...Who does this leave us with? Starts with G and ends with m? :D

Hmm...Who does this leave us with? Starts with G and ends with m? :D
Grissom! Grissom!
He's the man!
If he can't do it!
No one can! :D

I couldn't have said it better than you grisslybear. I'm a GSR shipper myself and I've watched my hair slowly turn grey one by one waiting for those two to stop playing tag and get together already.

I wonder if Grissom sees work professionalism as a factor or is it really their age gap that bothers him? I know Jorja is 37 in real life but she seems to be in her late twenties in CSI. With Grissom being 50 there'd be a 20 years diff btn them. That seems to be a hugeee gap but hey, I personally love older men. :) (Older men = Grissom) ;)

But the writers have included Greg's school-boy crush on Sara from the very beginning and I wonder if that will play into a signifant outcome in the future. Grissom does have/had a lot of women on the side-lines (Teri Miller, Sophia Curtis, Lady H.) and he might just end up with one of them.

But I'll still be keeping my fingers and toes cross and my braided hair braided that GSR will prevail! :D

I wonder if Grissom sees work professionalism as a factor or is it really their age gap that bothers him? I know Jorja is 37 in real life but she seems to be in her late twenties in CSI. With Grissom being 50 there'd be a 20 years diff btn them.

Sara's birthday is Sept 16th 1971, making her 34. Grissom's is Aug 17th 1956, making him 49, so it's only a 15 year age gap (which is only creepy if the younger of the two is still in High School... :lol: )

I can't believe someone dredged this thread up either, ancient, I pretty much figured the subject had already been talked to death (considering we all know that Sara should be with... ME :p )

Anyway, keep it as friendly as you all have been doing already, and lets *not* turn this into the "Who do you think Sara SHOULDN'T be with" thread, and things will be just fine ;)

I do think Sara should be with Greg, yeah he makes her smile- but she’s just as good for him as he is for her... and that's good, at least IMO.

Nick and Sara are very compatible, but their relationship has developed into something very brother-sister like to me. Maybe in the first few seasons something could have happened, but not now- they‘ve gone past it, IMO.

Grissom and Sara... no. Their relationship is unhealthy and unequal and could be potentially destructive IMO. Their personalities are too similar... they both need someone different from them, someone more open. Together I can see them living and dying in their own private prison, not good.

Sara and Vartan- Looks good, but his attitude in ‘Big Middle’ was the same as the officers who were holding the suspects, and their attitude disgusted Sara (and me). In short he doesn’t have the right personality to be with Sara, he’s not nice enough.

Sara and Warrick- He’s like her big brothers best friend, he’ll take care of her but cannot see her as anything else.

Sara and anyone else- are you kidding me?

Why do I get the feeling I’ve already posted here... probably already have, oh well...

I do think Sara should be with Greg, yeah he makes her smile- but she’s just as good for him as he is for her... and that's good, at least IMO.

Nick and Sara are very compatible, but their relationship has developed into something very brother-sister like to me. Maybe in the first few seasons something could have happened, but not now- they‘ve gone past it, IMO.

Grissom and Sara... no. Their relationship is unhealthy and unequal and could be potentially destructive IMO. Their personalities are too similar... they both need someone different from them, someone more open. Together I can see them living and dying in their own private prison, not good.

Sara and Vartan- Looks good, but his attitude in ‘Big Middle’ was the same as the officers who were holding the suspects, and their attitude disgusted Sara (and me). In short he doesn’t have the right personality to be with Sara, he’s not nice enough.

Sara and Warrick- He’s like her big brothers best friend, he’ll take care of her but cannot see her as anything else.

Sara and anyone else- are you kidding me?

Why do I get the feeling I’ve already posted here... probably already have, oh well...

i agree whit you wildcherry
sara and greg are perfect for each
and grissom is inlove on lady heather
warrick is married
nick is perfect for catherine :p
and who is vartan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back