Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I really miss our old Greg...but well I don't mind the new one either. I want the mixed one :D.

ollieuan: I can't wait to see Nick/Sara/Greg working together again. It'll be nice to see a tiny bit of a pi**ing contest of sorts between Nick and Greg to try and impress Sara. I feel this is almost inevitable.

I wish that was a spoiler ollieuan. It's been a loooonnnng time since we have seen those three together working case and having fun *sighs*

Yeah I really miss our old Greg...but well I don't mind the new one either. I want the mixed one :D.

ollieuan: I can't wait to see Nick/Sara/Greg working together again. It'll be nice to see a tiny bit of a pi**ing contest of sorts between Nick and Greg to try and impress Sara. I feel this is almost inevitable.

I wish that was a spoiler ollieuan. It's been a loooonnnng time since we have seen those three together working case and having fun *sighs*

Sounds like a good episode it would be nice to see. Then wonder who does she choose.

I actually don't want to see any obvious romance this season. I want to see the flirting sent into overdrive, but if something serious has to happen this season with a ship i want it saved till the very end.

Sara should definitely be with Nick! They have been flirting a lot before the shift got split by that human slime Ecklie. I think Sara and Nick look so cute together!

I don't see her with Grissom. I think he more of a father, uncle or big brother figure to her as well as a friend. Besides, after he rejected her at the end of 'Playing With Fire', she would be a glutton for punishment.

I really don't see her with Greg unless it's a friend. He is more like a little brother to her. I think this is more of a student/teacher relationship.

I've been having a toss up between Sara and Nick or Sara and Brass. Listening to all the point I still can't decide. But the last person I would want to see her with is Grissom not a good match.

I actually think Sara would be well with grissom....I think her relationship with Nick is more of friendly flirting, it´s like what people have with their best friends(at least with me..lol)
Grissom is IMO the only one who can really understand sara completly and relate to her in a way...he is the only one who is just as much a workaholic as she is and i think he trusts her.
And when griss rejected her he was going through some terrible times with his hearing and he was sorta depressed... and i think sara would understand that.(I mean it´s not like she is over him or anything.)

I kindda like the idea of Grissom and Sara together. :) Although I do think Grissom isn't the kind who plunges into relationships that easily. But his hints are always real cute! :D :D

I would like to see Sara with Nick. They make each other smile alot. Nick feel comforable with her, so it Sara. Nick does make her laugh alot through the season before slimey Ecklie broke the team up.

Greg is too much like a brother to Sara. Don't get me wrong, he does make her smile too. Not mature enough for Sara, Sara is more mature by herself. I miss the old Greg. He is funny, now he is too serious. That's all I can think right now. I figure it out later.

well for now i feel torn between nick, grissom or greg.... sara seems so good with all of them, dont know.... maybe she should try to go out with greg nick and griss and we will see who is the best for her :lol:

Grissom is like a father to Sara. I mean, come on, VLV was enough foreshadowing. "she's gonna getcha." and then in Too Tough To Die, she was singing that song when Nick walked in, come on!!! TPTB are just giving us hints.

Besides, no one would ever mistake Sara and Grissom for a couple. That's just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back