CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I agree . I cna definately see the skimpy nightie and the long silky dressing down. Aw I really wanna see that ep now!

I love that Flack's a geek! :lol: Certainly not your typical looking sci-fi geek or else I think a lot more girls would be into sci-fi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's hoping Stella puts on a robe before running outside. :lol:

Here's the spoiler report for 4.15 "DOA for a Day". There isn't much that hasn't already been shared because spoilers are in short supply for that episode, but there ya go.

I have to say its nice to see spoilers again makes my bad day seem a little bit better like there is a light at the end of a tunnel.

Sounds pretty interestng specially if the killer dies first that will shake it up for sure. I'm still though half and half about Mac getting another woman, seems they are trying to push it at the moment.

Macs New Lady Friend...

Thought this was best place to put this.

Found this about the woman who is going to play Macs new lady friend. Apparently its at least 3 episodes and the chance to come back so could be good.
Still tho on and off about another Mac and a mew woman story line. Tho she is very pretty.

Dawni said:
Macs New Lady Friend...

Thought this was best place to put this.

Found this about the woman who is going to play Macs new lady friend. Apparently its at least 3 episodes and the chance to come back so could be good.
Still tho on and off about another Mac and a mew woman story line. Tho she is very pretty.

I went to IMDb and looked her up. There's a 16 year age difference between Gary Sinese and Jessalyn Gilsig.
It's refreshing to see they went with someone who's age appropriate for Mac. :rolleyes:

It's also leik OMG so kewl that there are coments from the "ZOMG! Mac (the main @$%&! character) already had the 333 story. The rest of the season should revolve around D/L and proving their ZOMG!CANON twu wuv" contingent.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^Thanks for that info Dawni. :) I'm not sure about a new woman for Mac either, to be honest there are other storylines I would prefer them to concentrate on. That said, I doubt it'll feature hugely, a bit part in three episodes isn't so bad, as long as the other recurring characters still get their screen time... I know I've seen Jessalyn Gilsig in a few things before, and I think she's OK. :)

eta: PerfectAnomaly, I had a little laugh at some of the comments, although I think that sometimes it would be nice if other characters got a share of the action, so to speak, too. I get that Mac is the main man, but too much Mac drama irritates me. The age difference doesn't bother me at all, also she's older than Claire Forlani, and I never noticed an age difference between Peyton and Mac.

Apparently all Season 4 girlfriends must be portrayed by actresses born in Montreal. A totally random point, but I had to make it. Canadian invasion! (I can say this, because I hold passports for both places). :p

I did find the comments quite funny but I did almost agree with some of them saying maybe this end of the season it would be nice to see more Hawkes and more Lindsay. But then its always the end of the season which have a Mac arc go through them.

I do find it funny from the stuff said that we find out that they weren't happy he blew up the lab, I was always curious as to the reaction.

Dawni said:
I do find it funny from the stuff said that we find out that they weren't happy he blew up the lab, I was always curious as to the reaction.

Yes, that is great. :lol: According to the spoilers Mac's lady friend helped to get the lab fixed, or helped to speed up the process of getting it fixed. Things like that are fantastic, because the magic of the perfect lab at the beginning of the season, and the lack of explanation or reaction to Mac having blown up the lab, was mildly annoying. Especially considering the conflict Mac was having with those higher up in the NYPD last season. I'll take continuity and references to things like that whenever they come, and how ever long it takes the writer's to bring it up again. :lol: It makes me happy and the scene when we find that out will probably make me smile. :)

I don't know if it's just me or not... but I'm kind of bored with Mac story lines. I want some new stuff... like maybe a Hawkes story line, or Flack, Adam? Maybe just maybe, a storyline that focuses on Danny and Lindsay as a couple. We started off with the 333 thing, now Mac is getting another Lady friend! Boo!

Dawni said:
I did find the comments quite funny but I did almost agree with some of them saying maybe this end of the season it would be nice to see more Hawkes and more Lindsay. But then its always the end of the season which have a Mac arc go through them.

I think it's funny when people say TPTB shouldn't focus on Mac having a relationship so TPTB can focus on another ship. And I don't get it when people fail to realize that Mac is going to get more focus than other characters. Yeah, I'd love for Hawkes to get more attention, and I think it'd would be good for Lindsay's character to give her development that doesn't revolve around Danny. But Gary Sinese is the star of the show so he's gonna be the focus of more story lines.

I'm glad they're addressing Mac blowing up the lab, although I think it would've been better if they dropped a couple of hints about higher ups not being too happy with him when the season started.

PerfectAnomaly said:

I'm glad they're addressing Mac blowing up the lab, although I think it would've been better if they dropped a couple of hints about higher ups not being too happy with him when the season started.

Me to.. :D It anoyed me that the lab was blown to bits and it wasnt mentioned. It would have been nice if they had some work still going when we went into season 4. Or a comment from someone about all the work or time it took. Same with Flack's speedy recovery the year before. That really pissed me off. Continuity guys....beleive it or not we do remeber what happened in the finale so it would be nice for you to refer back to it once in a while. Dont get me wrong Charge of this Post and Snow Day are two of my favorite eps but the lack of reference when we come back is VERY noticable. I suppose we should be glad (and I am)that they are doing it now but its 15 eps in to the season its a bit late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back