CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
nattybatty55 said:
e will undoubtedly be wearing a ridiculously skimpy negligee, and the 'girls' will once again be displayed for the world to see

To be honest, when I read 'Stella wakes up...' that was my exact thought :lol:

Maybe she sleeps all covered up since there's no one else around to admire her boobies. Plus, if she's interacting with neighbor kids, maybe TPTB wouldn't want them corrupted/traumatized by Stella's cleavage. :lol: :p

This episode sounds really good, hopefully it'll live up to expectations. :)

ETA: Maybe TPTB are setting up a future scene between Flack and Adam. Adam can be all intimidated by the handsome, serious homicide detective and then Flack will make some snarky reference to Dr. Who, Star Wars, Comics or anything else commonly associated with geeks, and Adam can get all excited and they can geek out together. Bonus points if Danny catches them geeking out and mocks them. :D

I'm actually quite interested in what they'll dress her in considering the situation!!...We wait ages for spoilers and we end up discussing Stella's 'girls' again :lol:

Stella's girls have a part of their own in the CSI:NY show! Do not underestimate the power of "the girls". Joking aside, these sound like very interesting episodes, I really hope that there will not be disappointment after they hit the TV screens. And a big BRAVO for the whole continuity thing from Down the Rabbit Hole. I really didn't expect it. Maybe we should wait in the near future for other loose ends. *cough*LOUIE*cough*

ETA: To modify the name of the episode (I wrote Time's Up instead of Down the Rabbit Hole). I know...I wasn't paying attention. Sorry :D

miss_blue said:
ETA: To modify the name of the episode (I wrote Time's Up instead of Down the Rabbit Hole). I know...I wasn't paying attention. Sorry :D

:lol: I was wondering what you meant. I thought the continuity you were referring to was Flack being a geek in both episodes, which did make me giggle I have to admit. But 'Down the Rabbit Hole' makes much more sense... :lol:

Anyway, thinking of Stella's 'girls'. I was thinking how hilarious (and wrong) it would be if Stella woke up and they had her getting out of bed in old granny style bed clothes. :lol: However much I despair of the clothes they mostly have Stella in, I would definitely prefer the skimpy look to the old lady look.

There is a great irony in what I wrote earlier. From all season 4 episodes, Time's Up is the only one I haven't seen. :lol: I cannot imagine Flack being a geek. I have a very rich imagination, but Flack being a geek, I just cannot picture it. If there are only 30 seconds in that whole episode with him being a geek, I will cherish them forever.

I don't like Stella's outfits either. Well, sometimes I like them, but most of the time, I'd rather see her wear something else. Maybe she sleeps in a t-shirt and pants. Stella in granny's clothes.. that I could imagine.. and it's hilarious! :lol: :lol:

Stella's episode sounds great but the spoilers about Mac's new& future love interest destroyed my shipper heart

I'm sad

Debbie :(

Aww, I just had the mental image of Flack walking up and giving her his coat. ^_^ I really hope there's a moment like that--Flack is very chivalrous like that, it would be so sweet (and very him).

lol wow he would so do that *swoon. It may even be ac that dopes that, or she's running around in a silky dressing gown.

Faylinn said:
Aww, I just had the mental image of Flack walking up and giving her his coat. ^_^ I really hope there's a moment like that--Flack is very chivalrous like that, it would be so sweet (and very him).

dude, i totally had the exact same thought! ... lmao...he would so do that, my heart skips a beat just thinkin of it. That would make it worth her runnin around in a skimpy number, her girls all "out there"...

"Um Stell, here *places coat on shoulders*, you must be cold..." *blush* tee hee...

that or..."Um Stell, gee it's a tit nipply out tonight, I mean, a bit nippy, isn't it?...here take my coat" :lol:

Yay for spoilers! :D Thanks guys! :D

Elsie said:
Yeah, 4.16 does sound pretty good actually, I'm hoping it'll be a great episode. :) My only concern is that, with Stella waking in the middle of the night, she will undoubtedly be wearing a ridiculously skimpy negligee, and the 'girls' will once again be displayed for the world to see. :rolleyes: :lol:

Maybe she could be wearing PJs but then knowing the CSI:NY wardrobe people they'll probably go with the négligée. :lol: :rolleyes: I'm really excited as well for 4.16 since it is Stella-centric. I want to know if she's still staying at the same apartment.

Stella in granny clothes? I think not. :lol:

eta: I also love Flack's reference to Star Wars. After his Doctor Who reference earlier in the season they are turning him into such a pretty and adorable geek. :lol:

Hahaha, I've got to agree with you there Elsie. :lol: He may turn into a geek but he's definitely pretty and adorable. :lol:

I'm glad we're getting some continuity from the Second Life story line since that one ended with a cliffhanger (and we all know how continuity isn't the strongest suit of CSI: NY :p)

flackfan_82 said:
Faylinn said:

dude, i totally had the exact same thought! ... lmao...he would so do that, my heart skips a beat just thinkin of it. That would make it worth her runnin around in a skimpy number, her girls all "out there"...

"Um Stell, here *places coat on shoulders*, you must be cold..." *blush* tee hee...

that or..."Um Stell, gee it's a tit nipply out tonight, I mean, a bit nippy, isn't it?...here take my coat" :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaahahaha! That was hilarious! :lol:

I want to know if shes in the same apartment too, and as for the pyjamas im going with....a skimpy nightie and a long dressing gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back