Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dummies' Guide to Macs. Care & Maintenance by CrazyMacFans Ltd

Feeding.
Mac is hardworking and must be fed regularly and well to maintain strength for working and for bedroom/apartment activities. He should be fed with a good healthy diet consisting of a good mix of the food groups. If you want to treat your Mac you can give him canolis, black coffee (2 sugars no cream or milk), pizza, Chicago style hotdogs with all the trimmings, and oatmeal with raisins and maple syrup.

Clothing - Unfortunately Mac must be clothed for work. Ideal clothing articles are - t-shirts (black is very good, white also) or shirts with the sleeves rolled up and the collar open in order to keep Mac cool and prevent spontaneous combustion. For apartment/house, no clothing or very little clothing is strongly advised. T-shirts and jeans are nice for this environment, but wife-beaters are also an excellent choice. Even with such light clothing, Mac may start to spontaneously combust, this has happened in the past, and if this happens Mac must be IMMEADIATELY drenched in water by way of sprinklers, a hosepipe or a shower, and then stripped of his wet clothes and appropriatly, um, re-heated. :devil:

Turning your Mac on - we cannot guide you in this area, as how you choose to turn your Mac on is a matter of personal choice. However, we have provided you with a 'Mac Kit' containing fluffy handcuffs, ties, and vouchers for body oil, strawberries and cream. :devil:
Please note: If you as a Mac - Carer die or are injured as a result of spontaneous combustion/drowning in drool or any sustain anu other injuries related to the Extreme Hotness of Mac, we here at CrazyMacFans Ltd deny all responsibility. It's Mac's fault, not ours.

Yes I'm nuts I know!

If anyone doesn't mind/likes spoilers, there's an interesting one about Mac on the spoilers discussion thread.

I love the guide :devil:

Here's the spoiler Macslady was talking about so DO NOT read if you are staying SF!

Ausiello: Would you settle for CSI: NY instead? Because Mac is gettin' some. I hear that the sexy, professional, mid-thirties female who works in the mayor's office that is joining the cast will be getting all up under Gary Sinise's microscope, if you knowhutimsayin!

4blueeyez said:
MacsLady

LOL...I love your Dummies' Guide. I'm dreaming of using that guide someday... :devil:
Hehehe, thought you'd like it. :devil:

I watched Heart of Glass again today (Mac in leather, mmmm) and I just love that scene where Peyton describes the heart thing as happening to women who are 'in very passionate relationships,' and then she looks at Mac and he says, after a pause, 'I'll be very careful'. It seems he does have some game! I love how he leans really close to her and gives her this really intense serious look. His eyes are looking right into hers. Peyton gets this big grin on her face and I can't blame her! I love when Mac gets all intense, it's so hot! :devil: I love how sweet he is to Kennedy Gable when he first talks to her at her bro's place, he seems genuinely sorry that the police failed to stop the 'mystery attacker woman' who killed him. I love Sweet!Mac too.

nattybatty55 said:
I love the guide :devil:

Here's the spoiler Macslady was talking about so DO NOT read if you are staying SF!

Ausiello: Would you settle for CSI: NY instead? Because Mac is gettin' some. I hear that the sexy, professional, mid-thirties female who works in the mayor's office that is joining the cast will be getting all up under Gary Sinise's microscope, if you knowhutimsayin!
Mac's caught the eye of ANOTHER lady, yay Mac. :cool: But who does this woman think she is? The position of Mac's love interest belongs to US on a rotating schedule. :devil: She's gonna have to learn to share.

Well, at least it means less chance of Peyton coming back.... Hopefully it won't be so in-your-face this time, I'd much prefer if it was hinted at, rather than having them all over each other. Also, can we sack the actress and let me play her? I've been working on my NY accent, honest!!! :lol:

:lol: My reaction to the spoilers for Mac pretty much echoed the ones above! I've been working on my accent too, honest I have! :D

MB, I love your avatar. Gary looks REALLY sexy and intense in it!
Re the spoiler
I want to be in role of Mac's new lady friend!

Apparantly there is a woman called Jillian who works at the mayor's office. Mac helped her last year with a stalker ex- husband and she pulled some strings for him in getting the lab re-built after SD. How sweet is it that Mac would help her out with her ex? Awwwwwwwwwww. I really hope they go ahead with this storyline but not have it dominate everything. Just a few little scenes every few eps would be best IMO. A shower/bed scene would be especially nice. :devil:

AH SPOILERS! They were too tempting. I had to read them. -__-

Anyway, I love how everytime I come back here I have lots of new pictures to look at!
Thanks! :)

Ou...there were spoilers! :cool:
Well my english skills aren't so good that I could understand everything :rolleyes:
...well never mind! :D

Hey could someone put some pics. of Mac in third season episode 3.09 - And Here's to You Mrs. Azrael
Cause in my mind Mac is so so handsome there!!! ;)
His shirt is opener then usually...hot!!! :D

^^^That would be the first pic. :devil:
309_00586.jpg

or the second ;)
309_00887.jpg

Just look into his eyes :D
309_00076.jpg

Oh, *sigh* What a lovely Friday morning gift. Thanx, CSISenna. Sam222, I'd sort of forgotten that Mac's shirt is opener than usual in that ep, you really notice it in the first pic. Yummy. If only it was all the way open, and he wasn't wearing a t shirt underneath. :devil: Though I do like that look on him, the slightly open shirt with a nice peek of white t shirt underneath. I loved that scene in SD when he took off his shirt and had just the black WET t-shirt underneath, yummy! :devil: I must re-watch SD soon!

Hey, guys, new eps and therefore new Mac pics in just over a month! Yay! :)

Love his eyes in the 3rd pic and also all 3 pics provide a lovely neck view. :devil:

*swoon* AHTYMA is on tonight on FiveUS!!! I love that third pic.

By the way CSISenna I love the Officer Blue pics in your sig! That was the ep that made me fall for Mac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back