Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics for Seren after I read her comments about Buzzkill on the NY UK thread. And the rest of ya are all welcome to drool over them too -

Mac back in black

buzzkill01.jpg

buzzkill02.jpg

buzzkill03.jpg

Mac in bulletproof vest with gun and in rescue mode -

buzzkill04.jpg

buzzkill05.jpg

buzzkill06.jpg

Pics from CSI Caps.

Nice pics. MacsLady! :)
I like more Mac's softer side...I don't know really why...
Maybe cause he's a bit scary when he's angry! ;)

But I think also that he has no "bad sides" which I don't like...he's so honest and...I don't have enough words to tell!! :lol:
but I think you guys know what I mean! :D

Woohoo thanks MacsLady! Especially the second and third ones, anything with both Mac and Hawkes is good... and more, erm, assets in the last one :devil:

Sam222, yes he can be a bit scary when he's angry but when he vents it at a bad guy... "Not only have you killed someone, you must have been really evil because you MADE MAC SHOUT AT YOU!" He's definitely one of life's good guys, those of us who see that could tell that the scene at the start of "...Comes Around" wasn't real (the scene on the rooftop with Dobson).

^I agree with you, Sam222 and Seren. Mac is a bit scary when he's angry but also it's hot. :devil: And he's definitely one of life's good guys. :) I wanted to kick that nasty woman lawyer's ass in Comes Around when she was accusing Mac of murdering Dobson. :mad: I was sharpening my pitchfork and going 'grr' whenever she came on screen. That pitchfork is now being sharpened in preparation for Mr 333... ;)

Thanks FB. Mac looks as hot and yummy as ever. :drool: Adam looks pretty good too. I LOVE scenes with Mac and Adam together. Mac is like a father/older brother figure to Adam, giving him the praise he needs and deserves. Can't wait till April 2nd!
One Wedding and a Funeral was on here last night, Mac was looking very nice in a blue shirt, and I love the close ups of his eyes when he's looking at the puzzle.:drool: I felt so sad for him though when one of the buildings was the one he got engaged on and he had to go there to get the last puzzle. The look in his eyes when he looked out at the Chrysler building...awww.:( I just wanted to give him lots and lots of TLC.:devil: But wow, what a romantic place to propose!

Well, Were on page 23 :D
Looks like we need a new name up soon...very soon!
we need to start thinking of some, and do our usual poll.

BB...you need to change your post settings ;) I had the same problem this morning when i entered a thread with 40 odd pages!

We haven't even got 500 posts yet lol! Pm me if you want some help ;)

There maybe some more settings to re-arrange. I'm popping in to them all over :rommie: email-notification for instance.

I had a Mac -Fest today! I watched Recycling, Til Death Do We Part and Heroes. I drooled a lot, and the DVD remote got a good work out, the 'Pause' and 'Rewind' buttons especially.;)
I love how cute Mac is with the dog in Recycling, when it's trying to wriggle away from him. Stupid dog - being in Mac's arms is an opportunity NOT to be wasted. And I like how he leans in as he's talking to that dog's owner (the knitting needle lady), like he's taking every word she says seriously. It's funny when throughout the ep, he keeps brushing dog hairs off his suit. My suggestion would be he take it off all together...:devil:And I love the final scene when he and Stella go to the dog show and have hot dogs. That was the first time in s1 we saw Mac really happy and relaxed (and tieless, mmmm), and it's a great moment.
In Till Death Do We Part, my two favorite moments are when he wears the yarmulke while the rabbi reads the prayers over the dead Jewish girl - it's so sweet that he shows respect for another religion and for the girl's father by doing that. The other one is when he gets pissy with the mortician who was selling the clothes off dead people. He places a picture of the dead woman in front of the guy, and says, 'That beautiful young woman died on her wedding day because of you' and you can see how angry he is, and how much the death of an innocent young woman bothers him. Oh, and right at the end when he goes to that wedding to save the groom from the Death Suit, he has this really sweet smile on his face when he tells the guy he's here to save his life so he can live happily ever after.
As for Heroes, there are so many angsty and sweet Mac moments in that ep. You can see from his eyes throughout the whole ep how much her death bothers him, even though he doesn't act as dramatically as Danny does.

In addition to my above post from yesterday, here are some yummy Mac pics...

Pissy Mac from Til Death Do We Part...:drool:
pissymac6.jpg

pissymac5.jpg

Smiley Mac from Recycling...:drool:
rec01.jpg

rec03.jpg

rec06.jpg

rec07.jpg

And Smiley Tieless Mac from Recycling...:drool:
rec02.jpg

I think he looks great in all of them, but especially cute in No 6. And No 2 is hot.
All pics from CSI Caps.

Great pics MacLady. A smile on Mac's face is another smile on mine. Not gonna use the drool. I already have to clean up from one post above me :p

Lovely pics :drool:...... I think ':drool:' has officially took over from ':devil:' :guffaw:
Well ':devil:' is still very useful for guttery thoughts, but ':drool: ' is fantastic to use for pics where Mac looks droolworthy, which of course is all pics. So ' :drool: ' will be getting a LOT of use on this thread and the Gary one.
And of course sometimes we will need both. E.g. being interrogated by Mac and having fun with cuffs would be ':devil::drool::devil::drool::devil:'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back