Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only brilliant fans like us GSRLUVER saw this immediately ;)it's true, we rule, and so does our couple
1194018436.gif
how could any one else the anti's for instance not see it as well :eek:and thank's seattlefor the site, wow, there's lots of interesting comments on there ;)Jorja's play ends today, so she's free :D.. YIPEE, to come back and start filming CSI! here's a cool pic. that's on the site seattle link had.. cute, him taking off her shoe, to rub her foot :p & notice Cath, Warrick [with shorts] :D and Nicky! picnic time, at the park..

geeks.jpg

Desert I can't believe I didn't notice him rubbing her foot, thanks for pointing that out.
TV.com is a fun site, and no mods that I can tell. So no mod slaps ::ducksheadtogetoutoftheway::

Thank's seattle ya' know the mods here are the best ;), and so liberal, and they don't jump on you, but just keep us in line.. hip-hip-hooray for our SHIP mods ;) their must be someone who guards that site.. don't ya' think? it does look fun :D I love finding new sites with our couple!
MATCHING COLORS
matchingclothes.jpg

Thanks for those pictures desertwind! :)

The matching colours was the first thing I noticed with those promo pics! I was like, "Wow, they're trying to drop subtle hints!" :lol:

desertwind said:
Thank's seattle ya' know the mods here are the best ;), and so liberal, and they don't jump on you, but just keep us in line.. hip-hip-hooray for our SHIP mods ;) their must be someone who guards that site.. don't ya' think? it does look fun :D I love finding new sites with our couple!
MATCHING COLORS
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/matchingclothes.jpg[/image]
I agree, new GSR sites ROCK! Speaking of new GSR sites, I have two!
I have not one clue how (or if it's even ok) to post actual links, but I have started two new GSR sites.
The first one is a new livejournal community with ME as the only mod! gsrloverslivejournal has pics, fan fics and more. Join and add it it.
The other is a new WetPaint wiki called Grissom and Sara Forever Love. I only started it Friday, so there isn't much there, but I am once again the only Mod. So far, we have pics, videos, a start on a Gil Grissom character profile and a couple of threads. I'd love it if you wonderful GSR fans would join and add to it.
I also made my first ever GSR video for youtube last night!
My name on youtube is blondecharmedone.
Hope to see you all at my new GSR sites. :D

haha i <3 the matching colours. you know your cool when, right? i agree i think they're trying to drop subtle hints, but we have all become very intense at figuring out these hints and more.. :lol:

If TPTB DO go the geekbaby route, I want SuperDave's wife to become pregnant at about the same time. That way, Grissom and SuperDave will be driving the rest of the lab up the wall for the next 9 months as they compare notes. :)

Elayne i agree. i would love to see SuperDave with a baby, i would actually like his wife to make an appearance on the show, i really wanna see what she looks like, it would be so cutee.

<QR>
I definitely squeed when I saw the vid. I think it means there is GSR in the future.

My take on how Sara returns...
She still has a doorkey. Taxi drops her off, Grissom is at work saying he has nothing to go home to.
He comes home, hears the shower running...

Guess the rest cannot be shown :)

Waiting for some news on when Jorja is returning..come on peeps, don't leave us hanging in the wind.. :( I do like your scenerio Gris_4_Sara that would be awesome!

ep55.jpg
ep09.jpg

8.jpg

yeaa Gris_4_Sara i like it, i would like pass-out during that episode. or same thing but hes the only one at the office and Sara walks in and meets him there, cause then we might get a Hello-i-am-here-to-stay kiss. :devil:
I absolutely love this pic and felt the need to share :)
GrissomSara.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back