Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

JorjaFoxFan it is indeed from "Ch Ch Changes" S/5. ;) here's another one from that ep. with the Brass man too.. hey Sara when are you coming back? Gris, it's time to go get her!

CH CH CHANGES

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks JorjaFoxFan and desertwind! :) I've always loved her hair and make-up in that episode. The straight yet flipped out hair and the red lipstick compliment each other very nicely. :)

3. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

True toast on the hair and makeup, GSRLUVER. Anyone know anything about the makeup? PM me if you do [and yes, I am *that* obsessed]

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

ah yes, i recognize it from Ch Ch Changes now.. =P JorjaAnn i love you lol, can somebody PM me too, if they know anything about the makeup?? and no your not obsessed..im sure theres a worse kind of obsessed :devil:

5. Desertwind

Here's one where she's got tons of make-up, but she's more beautiful than ever :p

GORGEOUS and her man
    GORGEOUS TOO!
    [​IMG]

6. JorjaFoxFan

ohemgee, i love that pic Desertwind its SO pretty, but really..dark, like shes very depressed-looking :) i still love her. oh daang, this is my last post for tonight, i just had to type a 10 page "The Outsiders" essay and my hand H-U-R-T :( although i might watch "Law of Gravity" first.. :D

7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

the Jorja's site is back!!!

http://www.jorjafox.org/

gosh, soooooo great!!! have 2 brazilians songs :) and Jorja's song WOW !!!!!have Cross the universe - the Beatles, OMG,one of my favourites, i almost cry..i love this song sooooooo much, i listen almost every day!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and the pictures OMG!!!have one from Dead Doll

[​IMG]
    haa she say thanks for the fans, oks, i'm not American..but i wanted Jorja for President!!! lol

8. Desertwind

Thank's JorjaFoxFan she is pretty and glad to see you back iloveBilly and post those love songs on the song thread, they are good ones, so tomorrow night CBS is re-running "GBAGL" again, a real tear jerker, I wonder why now, instead of later, so it would lead us into when she comes back :confused: no rhyme or reason!

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. JorjaFoxFan

her sites awesome. <3
    ha ha i just watched Lab Rats with audio commentary..Very entertaining, i love how they call Wallas Langham "Wally", but i love the GSR scene in there, and i think that is Jon Weller talking at that particular part and he said something to the effect of "ha ha "were not sleeping together" "-what? thats not what i asked." LOLz. i cracked up, Liz Vassey, Sheeri Rapaport, Archie Kao and Wallace Langham are grrreeeeat together, their SO funny. :lol:

10. Desertwind

So Jorja do you have the "Lab Rats' on DVD? I do like the GSR part, but I can't stand Hodges, such a worm, & so obnoxious, which CSI can stand him? and here's Billy's fan-site he is her other half ;)

http://www.billypetersen.com/

GRIS AND HODGES :(

11. Gris_4_Sara

Gris_4_Sara Victim

Decided to expand on my Sara returning scenario. How do you like this... ?

She still has a door key. Taxi drops her off, Grissom is at work saying he has nothing to go home to.
    He comes home, hears the shower running...

Cut to Commercial.

Grissom calls in sick.
    10 minutes of random crime stuff, Catherine drama & hint of Wedges.

Commercial Break.

Back at Casa Grissom . . .
    1 x big geek kiss
    2 x "I love you"
    1 x "Never leave me again"
    1 x "I promise to stay forever"
    1 x big geek kiss
    1 x "Glad to be back home, Dr.Grissom"
    1 x "Good to have you home Mrs Grissom"

Roll credits.

And with that the natural order of the world was restored. Easy ain't it? ;)

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Gris_4_Sara, that would be a great way for Sara to return. :) Ahhh...daydreaming about it now...:lol:

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Totally works for me! I hope that's how it goes. We should get a kiss that isn't sad!

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ well, i can't see it happening on the show. good for fanfic though.

i was actually thinking about another way they could bring Sara back, and that one's angsty.

if something happened to Grissom, a health issue for example like a heart attack, Sara would be back in an instant. Grissom would get a warning from the doctors that if he still works such a stressful job, it could be lethal, and Sara wouldn't allow him to. she would persuade him there is a fantastic teaching position in SF and they would both move, permanently exiting the show.

we would get a mention in some future episode about them getting married and living happy together.

so that's a basic idea i'm having. there could be lots of different variations of this same concept but i think this pretty much resolves every issue.

there is only one problem with it - it's predictable.

15. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

desertwind, ;) How are you????
    i can't wait for see new episodes again
    Hey adzix, i loved your Idea, i want see something happen with Grissom...He with problems or in danger,is always with the others
    I think we will have angst when Sara come back...one way or another will be angst.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.