How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :eek: we are on page 16 and like always...

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Belgium
_Hush_

Brazil
owlki

Bulgaria
Phobia

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
fxcanadian
Crank
Shevonne
JulieAnn

Chile, South America
Ruth

China
Jimhaung

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon

Hungary
Cathwarfan
Cimponelli

Indonesia
gue_nih

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

Italy
Orison
Cecily

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona ;))

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe;))
tinieyhasbi

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools
Carmine_lover

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl
NYGirly

Norway
CSI_Andersen

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai

Sebia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Solvakia
Carolina

South Africa
Althea
Carmeena

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern
Distraction

Switzerland
CSIAnnStokes

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090
Mandy9578

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups
AliGtr
CalleighD
Tequesta (Orkney Isles)
Shady
Aiden_Burn
Stella_Taylor
Aconnell
Seren y Gogledd
Alexis_taylor

Venezuela
CalleighWolfe

Total= 114

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I have a question.... Who is your favourite CSINY character? and don't forget the all important why?

Well, hands down, my favorite of the lot is Flack. I love his witty comments, the snark, the facial expressions and even his fugly tie-dress shirt combos! :lol: And it doesn't hurt that he's soooo pretty! :lol: I just love those blue eyes! :lol:

Stella comes in at a close second. I like her because she's passionate, feisty, and no-nonsense. Plus, she's beautiful and I just love her curls.

Angell (At the moment lol)

She seems to be the only 'strong' female chracter that has no major problems e.g Stella's bad boyfriends or Lindsay's teenhood :p .

Annd from the other page..

In New Zealand they're just doing re-runs of CSI: NY Season 1 on Sky 1!

Mac is my favourite, he definitely rewards careful viewing - and even after tearing the others (and here I mostly mean Danny) a new one, he's still there for them - he doesn't hold grudges against them for the occasional screw-up because he knows he's human (and therefore imperfect) too. And I haven't even mentioned how hot he is (Just did - d'oh!)

I also like Flack for the sarcasm, Sid's weirdness, Hawkes because he can make Mac laugh, Lindsey for the bug-eating, Stella for the kick-ass stuff, Aiden for more kick-ass (I miss her) and Danny for, um, the glasses? (I'm not really a big fan of his but didn't want to leave him out lol)

My favorites are Flack and Danny, cause they're both just gorgeous.
Flack's sarcasm is hilarious and his eyes! Really I've never seen eyes that blue!
Danny is cute and funny, and he can be sensitive, too, like in "Run Silent, Run Deep" for example. I think it's important that guys can cry.

Probably Danny, Flack and Sid.
Danny because I like how he's far from perfect. And Carmine does an amazing job at portraying Danny's wide range of emotions.
Flack because he gets all those witty lines and Eddie has perfect timing making them so much better.
And Sid... well because he's Sid :p I can't really explain. There's just something about him.

I heart everyone but if I really have to choose I'd go for Flack and Danny. Flack's sarcastic and funny comments have become a huge highlight for me and I repeat them on a regular basis "would these eyes lie?" :lol:

Whoops... haven't been here in the longest time. Nice to see such a nice healthy, growing list!

Danny... duh.
Mr. Drama Queen... Mr. Wise Ass... Mr. Most-Issues... and just plain hot. But seriously, he is, like whoslaughingnow says, far from perfect. He follows his heart (tho' sometimes the consequences are disasterous...), has good humour and his heart is in the right place which is obvious in the way he feels for people (i.e Ruben, Ruben's mum, Lindsay, Mac... heck, everyone...).

I love every single character on the show... but Danny, Flack and Stella are top 3.

Thoughts?

^^ Happy Birthday DAnNSfreak! I like danny drama queen nothing better than watching a really hot guy go cuckoo its just soooo much fun to watch. :lol:

Thanks very much althea . ;)

A hot guy go cuckoo... that's one funny but accurate way of describing it! Lol.

Danny and his drama-queeness, Flack and his ties and snarkiness... what more can anyone ask for? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back