Carmine-What is Cessau?

I get my hopes up all the time WhosLaughingNow, it takes a bit of musical star power to get people to play here. We're so close, and yet so far.

Thanks for the heads up on that, Orison. We'll have to keep our eyes out for that. Maybe that site will even get updated from time to time. :lol:

FYI from Dorka's site:

Ceesau Logo Shirts
posted by dorka on January 12, 2008
Thanks to Kelley for the following:

"The EP "Era Of The Exposed" is set for release March 18th. The shirts will be available through ceesau.com in the next few weeks... we will keep you posted!"

I also checked their MySpace page in God knows how long after reading this. They've now clarified John Amedori as "lead guitar/backing vocals." I guess that means the dude singing that doesn't sound like Carmine is, in fact, Carmine. :confused: :lol:

just whizzed past the myspace site. Judging by the stuff people are posting on the band's wall, I think they've been replying to emails. So if anyone has joined myspace, I guess there's no harm in dropping a line to the band, you may just get a reply ( but maybe not immediately sine the date of their last login was on the 9th)

yeah they sometimes do reply... they replied to a friend of mine who asked a question (don't ask me what I totally forgot about that) I think it depends on how "important" the questions it is.. they probably won't reply to "hey how are ya" etc.

for someone who doesn't do myspace *gasp, shock horror*
:lol: :lol: :lol: if you're a member do you get to see more than non-members?

Also, I googled Carmine and up came a myspace url for a Mrs.CarmineGiovinazzo I wanna be

Now Deb, seriously, WHAT ARE YOU DOING :lol: :lol: :lol:

It isn't her, but it's funny just to think it. My dial up was to slow to get me to the page but if someone wants to go looking let us know what you find. :D :D :D

Huh, I guess I need to take a listen sooner or later and find out how it is. I'm a little hesitant seeing as about 90% of the actors I've listened to don't turn out that well.

These days, it seems almost every actor/actress is coming out with an album one way or another.

Back