Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrettyEyes said:
sandersidle said:
lol at the Hilton fortune thing. Paris does NOT need more money. Not only is she rich from her family but now she sings, acts and has perfume and books. (lolol) I'm glad her grandpa has some common sense. A lot of people need more money than her.
I don't know how to ask this without sounding crass. Didn't she make some money from distribution of her "tape?" If you don't know what tape, I'm not detailing. Sorry. I know at one point the Hilton family was going to sue, but that never materialized.

Oh, she definitely profited from that thing. I doubt they've ever publicize how much, but it's safe to assume it was quite a bit of money seeing as how the entire male population of the US probably purchased it.

NEW YEARS EVE in Las Vegas!

Pamela Anderson rang in a brand new year without her husband and sized up 2007 as a year of "insanity". Rick Solomon was absent during Anderson's 3 hour New Year's Eve hosting appearance at Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace. Anderson, who filed for divorce on Dec. 14, but told her fans "we're working things out" inher Web-posting 3 days later. She arrived about 10:30 with a group of 15 men and women. She appeared to be drinking orange juice. Spies told me that one of the men in the group was Jesus Villa, a former Cirque du Soliel performers/acrobat in the Vegas show "Zumanity". The 5 ft. 5 inch Villa had been linked romantically with Anderson in her single days>>>>>At the BANK [Bellagio] also were Leonardo DiCaprio and fashion model Bar Refali, apparently back together again>>>> also in the house were tennis star Andy Roddick..Jeff Beacher and Kobe Bryant>>>>Kevin Federline hosting New Years Eve at Tangerine nightclub [Treasure Island]!

Norm Clarke..LVRJ
http://www.lvrj.com/

Congradulations: 'Without A Trace' Star Engaged

Roselyn Sanchez could be found in the Caribbean this past holiday. The actress and actor Eric Winter were engaged over the vacation, reports People. The pivotal moment took place on the resort Island of Vieques, east of mainland Puerto Rico, which is Sanchez's homeland.

Sanchez, 34, and Winter, 31, have been dating for two years. She was previously married to actor Gary Stretch from 1999 to 2001. No date or location has been chosen yet for the upcoming wedding. Sanchez plays Elena Delgado on CBS' "Without a Trace".

Britney Hospitalized After Police Standoff

Police cars, ambulances and firetrucks with sirens blazing, helicopters hovering above — It was a scene straight out of a Hollywood blockbuster Thursday night as Britney Spears and her infant hid from the authorities inside her Beverly Hills home.

"It looked like a hostage situation," one witness told OK! at the time.

So how did this all happen? OK! retraces her steps.

11:32am: Britney, in a bright fuschia halter dress and heels, arrives over 90 minutes late to her final chance to give a court-ordered deposition in her custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline. She is only able to be deposed for approximately 14 minutes.

12:20pm: Brit arrives back home at her gated community, The Summit. Her sons are there for their scheduled visit, as is a court-appointed monitor.

7:00pm: K-Fed's security team arrives to pick up boys Sean Preston and Jayden James and bring them back to their father's house. When there is a delay in releasing the boys, Britney's assistant Carla makes excuses for the pop star. However, it soon becomes clear that there is a problem.

At some point, 2-year-old Sean Preston is removed from the house, leaving only little Jayden inside with his mother.

8:00pm: The police are notified of a custodial situation at Britney's house and officers are dispatched to The Summit. But when they arrive, they find that the court-appointed monitor, who has been locked out of the house, is not in possession of the paperwork required to allow them to enter Britney's house.

You can find the rest of the article here. There are also already tons of other articles and videos of this all going down everywhere on the web.

I'm starting to feel bad for her... like really bad. She clearly needs help badly :(

So Roselyn Sánchez is engaged and now more good news regarding a WAT actress:
Poppy Montgomery and Adam Kaufman welcomed their first child, a boy named Jackson Phillip Kaufman, on December 23, 2007. The baby was born in Los Angeles, and weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz.
"This was the best Christmas present Poppy and Adam could have hoped for," the actress' rep, Jennifer Shoucair, tells TV Guide. "Both she and the baby are doing wonderfully!"

As for Samantha Spade, she'll be in a family way for at least a while to come. "My pregnancy is five months ahead of the show," Montgomery recently told TV Guide, so when(ever) Trace resumes production, the actress will have to sport a prosthetic bump. CBS' ideal scenario was to hold off Sam's own childbirth until May sweeps, but... you know, strike happens. (TvGuide)

Congrads to Poppy and Family. (okay its a one liner but what can I say) sending the best of wishes.

Breaking News: Official SAG Statement Re: Golden Globe Award Ceremonies
Statement from Screen Actors Guild President Alan Rosenberg Regarding Golden Globe Awards

SAG Announces Unanimous Agreement: No Golden Globes

"After considerable outreach to Golden Globe actor nominees and their representatives over the past several weeks, there appears to be unanimous agreement that these actors will not cross WGA picket lines to appear on the Golden Globe Awards as acceptors or presenters. We applaud our members for this remarkable show of solidarity for striking Writers Guild of America writers.

We have also been asked about our position regarding network talk shows. We urge our members to appear on the two programs that have independent agreements with the WGA, late Night with David Letterman and Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. However, actors who are asked to appear on the struck network talk shows will have to cross WGA picket lines, creating the same situation that has led to the consensus among actors to skip the golden Globes.

As I have said since this strke began on November 5th, we must stand united with our brothers and sisters at the WGA."

How sad and disappointing. But I guess the actors/actresses have to support the writers and the cause.

YIPEE, that's so great so mamma Poppy, nice healthy weight.. I wonder if they'll have a baby featured on "WOAT"?

Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys clearly hasn't forgotten or forgiven Paris Hilton for her claims that he physically abused her. Upon entering Body English, Hard Rock on New Years Eve, he told the security guards that Hilton wasn't allowed entry>>>.Mayor Oscar Goodman is scheduled to present the ceremonial keys to the city to the cast of NBS's 'Las Vegas" next Thursday at the GHOST Bar at The Palms, it marks the 100th epsiode of the show, cast members planned to attend are Josh Duhamel, Molly Sims, Vanessa Marcil, James Lesure and Kim Newton>>>.Pamela Anderson's latest expierment at marriage is all but over. Her attorney filed a proof of service summons on Dec. 28, in Los Angeles Surperior Court, according to court documents, first obtained by CelebTV.com!

Norm Clarke
http://www.lvrj.com

WhosLaughingNow said:
Yeah, and it was among the main news on TV in Hungary. How ridiculous is that? I mean who cares? I don't think it's right to announce it in the news. It's not news, it's something we should get used to, because Britney doesn't seem to be trying to change or behave.

SunsetBoulevard said:
WhosLaughingNow said:
Yeah, and it was among the main news on TV in Hungary. How ridiculous is that? I mean who cares? I don't think it's right to announce it in the news. It's not news, it's something we should get used to, because Britney doesn't seem to be trying to change or behave.
I'm in LA right now and it was literally on every other channel. My family got so frustrated and finally turned off the tv. :lol: Hopefully back in Canada it won't be such a big deal but I doubt that. :rolleyes:

SunsetBoulevard said:
WhosLaughingNow said:
I completely agree with you SunsetBoulevard. It was on the news on TV here in Portugal as well :rolleyes: Even my father, who doesn't pay any attention to pop stuff commented on her. To me, that only shows that she is being given way too many importance. I mean, after everything, no one is surprised anymore, and no one even seems to care anymore, so why do they have to show it on tv?...

As for the awards cerimony being canceled because of the strike, it seems like in here they haven't realized it yet. Earlier today I saw the commercial about the air date of the Golden Globes. I couldn't watch it anyway, but still I was planning on taking a look at the repeat. I seriously hope the strike doesn't continue for a long time.

Today would have been ELVIS's 73rd B-day, and on that note, the celebrations are plenty here in Vegas!

From time to time, I hear criticism that Las Vegas doesn't celebrate it's ELVIS-ness enough, believe it or not. Three years ago a group of Elvis-loving guys from Chicage came to town for what would have been Elvis's 70th birthday and claimed they had to search high and low for a party honoring the KING. They sent a letter to the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce saying that just wasn't right. Well, that won't be a problem anymore. Wall street operator Robert F.X. Sillerman opens his 18-acre Elvis site at what is now the Harley Davidson Cafe on the corner of Harmon and LV Blvd. The venue is across from the nearly $8 billion City Center project. While there's little info. out there on sillerman's project, there's word that he's named it Park Central and plans to have 'mutiple elements' incorporating Elvis assets and theming. Meantime, there are a number of parties in Elvis' honor tonight, on what would have been his 73rd B-day. Sapphire, the triple D-sized adult entertainment complex is offering on free Blue Hawaiian drink for anyone who shows up n Elvis attire. Elvis impersonator George Thomas will be hosting the evening with a contest fro m7-11, with $1,000 going to the winner. Dick's Last Resort at the Excalibur will unveil the winner of it's best Elvis contest, plus a jelly donut eating copntest and live Elvis Karoke. An Elvis fan club Viv Las Vegas gathers at 6:30 at the Bronze statue of Presley at the Hilton where he perfomed fro 1969 to 1977!!

David Caruso of CSI/MIami, was dining at KOI Restaurant [PLanet Hollywood Resort] on Sunday. he's in town to launch a new product at the CES convention center this week>>>> Yoko Ono attending Sunday's 7:pm performance of "LOVE" [Mirage] ad sitiing with Will.i.am of the Black-Eyed Peas!

Norm Clarke

David Caruso of CSI/Miami dining at N9NE Steakhouse on Tuesday night!

Alice Cooper shopping Tuesday at Elton's Men's Store at Mandalay Place[Mandalay Bay]

Kevin Costner, spotted dining with his wife and a group of 30 at the N9NE Steakhouse [Palms] on Monday!

Lisa Marie Presley at Tao's Ultralounge [Venetian] on Tuesday, the 73rd B-day of her late father!

Michael Jackson and his 3 children Prince Michael 1 Paris & Price Michael 2, taking them to Madame Tussaudes Las Vegas [Venetian] on Monday. They showed up about 9:45 pm and made stops for photos in front ot the wax figures. He asked to see the Evel Knievel figure, which was not finished as of yet!

Norm Clarke..LVRJ

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center was a very busy hospital with the birth's of four babies coming into the world so Congradulations to..

David Alan Grier's wife gave birth Jan 10, 2008 to a healthy daughter named Luisa Danbi Grier-Kim.

Nicole Richie, gave birth Jan 11, 2008 to a healthy daughter named Harlow Winter Kate Madden.

Courtney Thorne-Smith, gave birth Jan 11, 2008 to a healthy son named Jacob Emerson Fishman.

Christina Aguilera, gave birth Jan 12, 2008 to a healthy son named Max Liron Bratman.

Christina Aguilera, gave birth Jan 12, 2008 to a healthy son named Max Liron Bratman.
Awww...congrats to her. My daughter loves Christina, and when she hears this, she'll be very excited. By chance is there a picture of the family, or even one of Christina and the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back