Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis very sad that this accident happened. Though the letal cocktail should have been caught by the doctor(s) signing the prescriptions, they would know that these do not mix well.

^I'd bet anything that he was getting those prescriptions from different doctors and getting them filled at different pharmacies. Most respectable doctors probably wouldn't prescribe such a variety of drugs to the same person... I guess we'll know more at the conclusion of the federal investigation.

^ Well he probably wasn't picking them up himself so someone should have noticed something, no matter if the recipiant is famous or just a regular joe. There were warning sings, no one choose to pay attention to Heath's cries for help.

From TV Guide online:

Jack Klugman Is a Newlywed

Jack Klugman, 85, whose wife Brett Somers (famous for her Match Game quippiness) passed away last year, married Peggy Crosby, his partner of 20 years, on Saturday, according to Entertainment Tonight. Confused? It seems that the star of Quincy, M.E. separated from Somers in 1974, but they never divorced. Incidentally, Crosby is the ex-wife of Philip Crosby, the son of Bing Crosby.

desertwind said:
'Rhoda' co-star David Groh dies!
Omfg. Don't even. I read that as David Grohl dies and I was FREAKING out for 10 seconds. :eek:

I don't know David Groh but may he rest in peace.

And lol @ Aretha and Beyonce.

I really don't know what to think about Aretha Franklin. Talk about ego... :rolleyes:

It's one thing to be called the Queen of Soul. It's another to be actually annoyed and insulted when someone else is called the Queen. :p

Really, Aretha, get over youself, and when you weigh upwards of 300 lbs, don't wear a sleveless low cut dress, tacky and embarassing, didn't you look in the mirror :eek:but Tina Turner still looked hot and still rocks ;)

http://www.tmz.com/

I like Aretha Franklin, I don't know what the big deal is. Beyonce said a nice thing to Tina Turner and she didn't mean by it. Tina been through a lot with her ex-husband, Ike Turner and Tina didn't go to the funeral, why should she go. She don't want nothing to do with him. Aretha Franklin need to get over and stop act like Diva and lose the yellow dress, doesn't look good on her when she overweight. Tina hasn't sing a song in a long time or I probably didn't hear her albums come out. I got Tina's song, What love got to do with it? That was a beautiful song she did. It no big deal and the fans said same the thing, it no big deal. Beyonce didn't said anything wrong.

I know I put this in the L&O thread but I thought this would be a good place for it as well.

Congradulations to, L&O CI star 'Vincent D'Onofrio' and his wife 'Carin' on the birth of their son 'Luca D'Onofrio' was born Feb. 14, 2008 weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and his mother "are doing great." The couple have a 6-year-old son, 'Elias Gene' [born January 2000].

D'Onofrio has a teenage daughter 'Leila George' [born March 20, 1992] from a previous marriage to actress Greta Scacchi.

Celebrity news, Vegas style!

Andre Agassi and Australian tennis star Lleyton Hewitt hitting balls on the court Saturday with their children....Kyle Busch, having dinner with a blonde gal pal at Piero's Italian Cuisine on Friday...At "LOVE" [Mirage] on Friday, Priscilla Presley, with her son navarone Garibaldi, who was celebrating his 21st B-day.. also Regis Philbin with Joy, and illusionist Criss Angel, with his girlfriend Veronica Grabowski [Miss Nevada USA] and her parents. The Philbins dined at TAO Asian Bistro [The Venetian] while Presley and her son dined at N9NE steakhouse [Palms].... Bette Midler, hosting her after party at Rao's [Caesars Palace]....NASCAR drivers Mike Bliss and Kenny Wallace, checking out The Joint [Hard Rock Hotel] on Friday!

Source..Norm Clarke..LVRJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back