~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

WOW great pic Lucy, I also enjoyed 'Sex and Taxes' especially the part at the end! :D

Ah yeah....that is when the murderer has to go free cause there is not enough evidence....

i remember that ..i felt outrage right along with H that time ... but he told the guy he should watch his back ...because he would never rest until he was brought to justice .. and they never did show if H ever did .. I'd like to think so anyways .. 'ah well ' !

Ah yes....just coming down off the DC high

Enjoyed 'Sex and Taxes' there were kids so it brought out the whole protective H character...and that adorable sad look when he realised it was the kid after all....

I love it when he starts using WE to protect those who can't do it themselves..siding with the victims.... it makes me love him all the more...if that is possible

I agree 100% with you on here .. just does make me love him all the more too .. ! and how he promises to help the child in any way he can ...

I recently saw Body dump were he was so determined to recapture the child molester and save that little girl .. and he did !! just was so good in that one .. and he is just so so good with kids .. i love it !!! :)

Just thought I would post a picture of David in a different role, 'Michael Hayes'. We have been very lucky here in the UK, as they have been showing it on the FX channel.

I just loved David in Michael Hayes. Since it's been airing for awhile now in the UK, has anyone done any screen caps from it? The only ones I've been able to do are made off the video tapes recorded back when it first aired here in the US and they don't turn out so great.
I sure wish they'd release it on DVD!

Carol

hi again ! :>>>
i`m so glad for yours sweet attention toward me. right now here is BIG smile in my face.
i find out one fun test in internet and whant to share with you gays. hope you like it.

How to Be Just Like Horatio Caine

Want to be just like the star of the hit TV show CSI: Miami? Here's how you become the king of cool, the definition of intensity, and the lord of sunglasses...

Steps

1 .First you'll want to develop an air of mystery about yourself. You don't want to blabber. Mysterious people don't have loose tongues.
2. Have someone call you by the first letter in your name. This is an essential in becoming Horatio.
3. Rarely smile or laugh
4. You'll want to stand with your hands on your hips a lot of the time while you stare off into the distance.
5. Get you a group of 'followers' to report to you.
6. Read the book of 'How to never be wrong in any situation'.
7. Fall secretly in love with your brother's widow.
8. Never wear short sleeves, you must remain a demeanor of 'cool' no matter the temperature.

Things You'll Need

- Buy hair dye( a light ginger red color)
- buy a Hummer
- buy shiloutte sunglasses
- a gun
- badge
- all knowing power

PS i have one question...how to put pictures under me nick name.... thanking you in advance...

a piccy by your name, you mean that icon thingy - I think you ahve to have like 100 posts, then you can have a banner and an icon thingy, I think :D

8. Never wear short sleeves, you must remain a demeanor of 'cool' no matter the temperature.
:lol: That one is a hard act to follow, but H manages to look cool and fresh no matter the temp!

How to be like Horatio Caine? Ok let's see...mmm...first I'll have to have a sex change.

1 .First you'll want to develop an air of mystery about yourself. You don't want to blabber. Mysterious people don't have loose tongues.

I think I'm mysterious. I'm a Scorpio so we're supposed to be a little mysterious....except when it comes to HC, I can't stop being a blabber-mouth.

2. Have someone call you by the first letter in your name. This is an essential in becoming Horatio.

Not that difficult....

3. Rarely smile or laugh

Smile? Laugh? What are those? "Ohhh HC it's you!" *big grin*

4. You'll want to stand with your hands on your hips a lot of the time while you stare off into the distance.

I noticed I do that a lot...hmm not bad not bad...

5. Get you a group of 'followers' to report to you.

Oh this is tough. Even my guinea pig don't listen to me.

6. Read the book of 'How to never be wrong in any situation'.

Erm...is it available in major bookstores? How about Amazon.com?

7. Fall secretly in love with your brother's widow.

bbbuutt...bbbuuttt...my bro's not dead!!!

Aww shucks that too???...well...hmm...ok.......*changing*

Things You'll Need

- Buy hair dye( a light ginger red color)

Oh yeah, need a lot of that.

- buy a Hummer

How about a scaled down model?

- buy shiloutte sunglasses

Yeah haaaaahhh!!!! Wanna have that wanna have that wanna have that......

- a gun

I swear I still have my golden water pistol that shoots VERY far!!

- badge

Ahhh...the real Horatio gave me one when I was a kid! Hah!

- all knowing power

I know what you did last summer, spring, autumn and winter...

Geezzz....it's not easy being Horatio. I watched the CSI Miami Insider video the other day and there's HC giving Alexx a big long hug...*sigh* wish that was me...and I heard him laugh! In another video he said "Everybody loves red hair" then he laughed. I just loved it! Deep, heartiest laugh!

...HELP...I'm infatuated...

Where did you find that Insider Video Zippy? I'd really love to hear Horatio's laugh.. :rolleyes: :D

Just thought I would post a picture of David in a different role, 'Michael Hayes'. We have been very lucky here in the UK, as they have been showing it on the FX channel.

I just loved David in Michael Hayes. Since it's been airing for awhile now in the UK, has anyone done any screen caps from it? The only ones I've been able to do are made off the video tapes recorded back when it first aired here in the US and they don't turn out so great.
I sure wish they'd release it on DVD!

Carol
Hi Carol! Unfortunately, I don't have a DVD recorder (just a player), so I only have 'Michael Hayes' on VHS tapes too. I'm not able to make screencaps from video, so I can't help I'm afraid (would love to be able to). David was great in that role, I agree. Every bit as wonderful as John Kelly and Horatio. :)
Posted by Pusher: PS i have one question...how to put pictures under me nick name.... thanking you in advance...
Once you have reached 100 posts, you can put an image (an 'avatar') under your name and also post images. You can put a banner picture in your signature at any time (you don't have to reach 100 posts). Banners can be a maximum of 220w x 75h in pixels, and you can either have a banner or text, not both. If you click on This thread, you will find some other useful information about Talk CSI and the Miami Forum. :)

I saw it here.

http://www.allstarz.org/~davidcaruso/home.html

Go to the 'downloads' link on Navigation and proceed to 'Videoclips'. Under 'Interviews' there's CSI Miamy Diary(the insider) that I really like. There're some laughters in there but not the one I mentioned. The best laugh is there in the last videoclip "Secrets from the CSI: Miami Finale(the insider)" It's right at the beginning of the clip where he laughed. :lol:

Hahaha! Yeah, his laugh was..was..uhm..

I think I'm most intrigued with his voice really.. It's quite different to the one on the show. It's somehow more clear and well..loud! :lol: Thanks for the link Zippy. Haha..

David also speaks alot faster in person. I've noticed that in most of the interviews I've seen. Horatio's speech pattern in very deliberate and quite different from David's own speaking style.

I absolutely love the 'Insider' clip when he hugs Khandi and says to her "Get your hands off my wallet!" :lol:

yeah it's true. I think his voice is sexy. For me, it's not much different from the series. Except that in the series, he has to be cool and intense and off screen he can laugh and joke as much as he wants so probably that makes it more natural hence, clearer.

*sighs* I was watching the 'Insider' video and I thought, "How could those extras be bored!?" I mean.. :lol: It seems such a waste..still I'm sure they don't want me as extra cos I'll be chasing after the casts.. :lol:

Hahahaha!!! I bet the extras must be secretly drooling and if I'm one of them, I'd put my cuuuutest puppy-eyed look so he'll give me a hug and I'll make sure I put super glue all over so I'll just stick to him :devil:...but then he'll probably hate me after and what's worse, I might only get stuck to the shirt... :eek: Yippie!!! Soon it's time for another eppy on tv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back