Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Re: Sofia/Sara slash? OT

Thank you for that picture! :D

Awww, I do loves my GSR. Just love Sassy more!

I've got a few other ideas. One fic is meant to be an 80s themed on, so I'd love for them to tease each other over bad costumes to an 80s themed fancy dress party. (Odd thing is, I've made a start on this but only written dialogue for Hodges so far. He's so easy to write for with that though!)

Also thinking of a fic set after Sofia found her. Hospital bedside thing. We'll see... I tend to throw around a load of ideas then settle on one totally different one!

LOL, I'm like that too. I toss so many ideas around in my head but in the end I never write any of them down as that usually proves to be too much work. I'm lazy :p

I like the 80s idea, sounds a bit crazy but I can see it work. Funny thing is that sometimes when I listen to 80s music I get images of Sofia dancing to it. :lol: I'm crazy, too. :p

Haha so do I! I blame those videos of Louise dancing... since seeing them, I've wanted so much to see Sofia dance on CSI, or see lots of it in fics!

Bet Sara would love to see her dance! ;)

Congrats on the new avi. Looks awesome :)

It sure would be fun to see/read Sofia dancing, although it's not that easy to put the image into words. I didn't like the salsa vids of Louise that much (would have preferred a different style of dancing and a female dance partner ;)) but I'm sure Sofia dancing would be hot. Can't see Sara doing it though, I think she'd trip over her own feet. :lol:

Coming to think of that, it would be cute if she tried and Sofia then caught her :D

Edit: My banner inspired me to this wallpaper:

I made this with an old manip:

SARASOFIA_BW_1.jpg

Doesn't look very Sofia as they're not her clothes and the angle was wrong, not to mention the hand being too small... but I figured it's better than nothing... :p

The pic has A LOT of Charm!

Anyway... about Sofia's whereabouts... This cure blond British lady is somewhere in an unknown place, creating an evil but well working plan to burst back into the lab, grab Sara and run off to the sunset!

GSR never happened. :devil:

Will she arrive on her Harley, wearing tight leather and big boots? :devil:

And what are you talking about, what the heck is GSR? :confused:

Gun Shot Residu, did you like ever pay attention to CSI at all? ;)

maybe too distracted by Louise! :devil:

.....and speaking about distractions ;) you should read atfm's new ff about our lovely ladies :D !
On the other side it seems to me lately it's to quiet on the board or is this only my impression? Well, anyway, have a nice week, guys.

You're right, nothing much going on here. Guess there's just really very little to discuss at the moment...

Eye candy:

mati said:
.....and speaking about distractions ;) you should read atfm's new ff about our lovely ladies :D !

Is it the one with Halloween?

Because I like it :) but the end is creepy with the grey haired man. I don't like man with grey hair anymore since, ho well, let's say 6x24 :rolleyes:

Mia: nice pic, thanks, really like it ;)

Oooh new fic? Tell me where? Tell me where!

And I want Sofia back on the show permanently.

Yes Billie, that's the one, but it is cool and it screams for a sequel, don't you think, my dear atfm?! ;)
Drumchik, I sent you the link privately. Wouldn't want to feel the wrath of the boss ;)

Back