Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

I completely agree with you Hrockz. For the sake of continuity, I'm glad Yelina was mentioned...I just hope we get to see more of her soon. I miss her character's presence on the show.

This thread has been really quiet lately. Where'd everybody go?

I`m here just been busy with others more interesting things to do. Miami do nothing for me this days. *sigh* But as Lucy said time ago H/Y always will have theirs special place in my heart. Just for now I`m on one big stand by ...

Ahh btw I almost forgot to say that in the last House M.D. epi the main medical case/character was play by Azura Skye (aka Susie Barnam). Wow she make one great part there. :D What a shame that TGTB forgot about her (and SM too). All this new charatcers in CSI Miami for me are so thoughtless and useless. Why Miami don`t go back to the acting and theirs real nature/substance. I still can`t understand this despair need of new story line, when back in the time we have something so great. Why they don`t develop further, but still jump aroud like elephant in glass store !?

Hummm again I go angry and negative, maybe coz of this the last few days I try to stay away from this board. Thanks God that some great post - epi preview like mid_tip`s entertain me time to time.

I'm right with you on this Pusher. I feel on stand-by too, but I'm most definitely still here. ;) I even thought I would put H and Yelina in my banner space for a little while (for old time's sake), thanks to Patricia. :D
I still can`t understand this despair need of new story line, when back in the time we have something so great. Why they don`t develop further, but still jump aroud like elephant in glass store !?
I love this expression!

It was great to see Yelina in 'Dangerous Son' and also the return of Speed in hallucination form (surprisingly, this worked well) in 'Bang, Bang Your Debt', but otherwise, the new season has failed to inspire me very much. It's interesting that these two episodes both exhibited continuity and links to the past, and they have been by far the best this season. I only wish TGTB would take note.

As for Azura Syke, it was great to see her in House. I really do wonder if we will see her again on CSIM? As for Sofia, let's just hope that we might be rewarded in the latter half of the season, but my expectations are pretty low nowadays. We could do with some good news to lift our spirits methinks. :)

Hi! I'm still here too. It's just that real life intrudes into my internet time...Lots of things to do in the real world. :lol:

Anyway, I'm already up to speed episode-wise...I've got to say that Rebecca Nevins looked so much better in past episodes. Her long hair and bangs do not suit her. (I know I sound catty :lol:) As for Horatio, I'm beginning to think the man is destined to be single forever, married to his job. As for Kyle, I totally saw the scene where H reveals he is his father as a Darth Vader moment (I couldn't help myself :lol:)

Until Yelina makes an appearance, I will just have to content myself with what's happening on the E/C front.

I'm around too,stil in shock after the(Extreme) epi i saw on friday it turned out i hadn't seen it and there was plenty of H/Y scenes which made my day

I'm here as well, kind of anyway. It's exhausting trying to keep up with all the little kids at work. They're darling, but they tire me out! :)

I really hope Y will return some more. I'll only watch the epis she's in.

I'm here too! *waves*
I've been watching old episodes for two days now (I got a nasty cold :( ) and I still don't get tired of it :D

*sighs* the good old days:

yelina1.jpg

Hush hope you got something for that cold,get better soon.I have the pleasure of watching re-runs of S2 at the moment and have admit i will never get tired of seeing them :)

I love Horatio with Yelina. They were so made for each other. Oh by the way I'm KC and new to this thread. I am making a Yelina Horatio video, hopefully it will be done before the year end. LOL any ideas on really good scenes with them or where I can find them.

KC

Oh I hope they get them together this season.

^^ Me too! Well TPTB keep on bringing Yelina back, so it's obvious that at the end of the day (or show. ;)), Y + H will be togeTHER!

It's inevitable!

lovinsofia said:
I love Horatio with Yelina. They were so made for each other.

KC

Oh I hope they get them together this season.
Hi KC and welcome! I'm glad that you found your way here. :D

If you have time to play catch up, try if you can to read all of our threads, or at least some of them. I realize there's a lot to look through. ;) The links to all of them are in the first post of this thread.

Link

Thanks Hush for the pictorial reminder of Sofia's Season 3 'regular' status. Good times. :) Hope you feel better soon btw.

Welcome KC. Glad to see everyone here again.

There're tons of good H/Y scenes from spisodes all through the first 3 seasons.. There's 'Hurricane Anthony', 'Whacked', 'Blood Brothers', '10-7' well the list goes on.

Hush we really need to see SM back in the opening credits again.

ok I'm so tired from work and being pregnant, I cna't think straight, so I gota go get some sleep.... sorry OT

Hush, I hope you feel better soon! :) I just hate having a cold...Gotta be the worst feeling in the world. Got some chicken soup for ya and some NyQuil. :) Did the old episodes cheer you up?

Hope you feel better too Hrockz. :)

Welcome to the thread KC. I'm relatively new to this thread too. I've got to say that people in this thread are wonderfully crazy. They are warm as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)

I wonder when Yelina will make an appearance and under what circumstances.

Welcome to H/Y thread lovinsofia. :D

wow there are so many great H/Y moments.. what can I say... we have more then 7 000 posts on this subject ...and I hope to have more of them in the future. All this great relationship, chemistry, love, etc. can`t be lose in the end thay are so made to be together... can u hear me TGTB....

Hope soon feel better both of u Hush and Hrockz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back