Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Flack rushed to see if Danny was okay after the dive. Well, Danny and Hawkes, but we know who Flack put the siren on and rushed through red lights for. ;) I love the depth of their friendship--I can't remember which one of them said it in an interview, but one of them mentioned how unique that is in the CSI universe.

Damn I'm pissed off :mad: we stopped at Heart of glass here in Australia way back in August and haven't seen any eps since, and nowwwww, you're showing new season pics of the insanely gorgeous Carmine looking all rough and ready.

Ready for anything ... ready for anyone ... :devil: :eek:

How dare you tease us poor Aussies so mercelessly :(

my Carmine crush has been restored :devil: :eek: :lol:

I'm glad to see that TPTB are somewhat focusing on Danny's other relationship i.e the real, true one. I'm so insanely jealous that you lot in the States are already into Season 4. I know that I could probably watch it somewhere on the web, but it's not the same as watching on the BIG screen :( I am suffering from Danny-deprivation so keep those screencaps coming :)

Ok, the HR caps for 402. 66 caps in a zip here.

402198qk5.jpg

I feel badly for all you poor non-U.S. fans. Fresh episodes are key to maintaining any sort of long-term Danny crush. Thanks for posting all the new pics though, girls. I'm sure the help tide over the other fans who won't see season 4 for months.

:eek: :devil: :D Lorelai U R A * :D :D Thanx so very much for all those lurvely pics of my man ;) The famine is well & truly over (for the moment anyway), but still keep these clips rollin' in :p
The close-up wet one is delice mmmm, mmmm! Wouldn't ya just lurve to wrap him up in a soft towel and slowly, but gently rub him down :eek: :devil:

Here in South Africa we only just started season 3 we are on episode 6 I think, so its a looonggg way to go before I get to see the new stuff but you girls are making up for the delay with the drool worthy :devil: pics THANK U THANK U :D I cannot get enough of the wet Danny pics I've moved them to be my wallpaper on the pc here at work already. I change it every time I get my hands on Danny pics. :lol:

Those are some hot Danny pics. :D We don't talk about his mouth much (except in relation to his tongue, which...has he stopped doing the lip licking thing? I haven't noticed people capping it/mentioning it lately), but he really has an expressive, sensual mouth. I love how pouty Danny is, too--he knows how to work it. :lol: :devil:

^ Nicely done! RSRD caps are a sure fire way to get someone to talk. I'm game. And since this is the Locker Room, I'll even go the physical route and say that Carmine looks damn hot while crying. Sort of a strength through vulnerability thing. Totally works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back